Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:17:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 682
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 650
Total: 651

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Getting loose in the rear??  (Read 4694 times)

Offline aferstilo

Getting loose in the rear??
« on: October 04, 2010, 09:56:53 am »
Hey guys... im not sure if im posting under the right section but i had a major concern....
Last night while me and my hubby where having sex and i was bottomin.. he stopped right in the middle and asked " Have you been having sex with someone else are you cheating"  so it comes out to that he says my anus felt like i just got done being fucked previously to us having sex... what is occuring? i havent had sex with anyone and i had not bottomed for 2 weeks... he said the time previous to this one was the same but he did not say anything... what should i do....
1/13/09 CD4 1129/34.2% - VL 22,000
5/15/09 CD4 1300/33%   -  VL 35,000
11/17/09 CD4 659/ 23%  - VL 150,000
1/18/09  - STarted Atripla
2/18/10 Cd4 774- 30% - Vl 1,600
5/6/10   CD4 866 40% - VL Undetectable

Offline wtfimpoz

• Let's make biscuits!
Re: Getting loose in the rear??
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 10:43:02 am »
Your partner told you that you're getting "loose" and you're afraid that you are?  In my bedroom, the automatic reply would be "no you're just getting smaller"
09/01/2009-neg
mid april, 2010, "flu like illness".
06/01/2010-weakly reactive ELISA, indeterminant WB
06/06/2010-reactive ELISA, confirmed positive.

DATE       CD4     %     VL
07/15/10  423     33    88k
08/28/10  489     19    189k
09/06/10-Started ATRIPLA
09/15/10  420     38    1400
11/21/10  517     25    51

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 11:36:18 am »
lol... welcome to my life honey.  My ex used to routinely tell me my ass felt like it had just had 11 guys up it.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 01:36:15 pm »
You gotta unpack more than a "loose ass" situation from this.
If you are in a faithful couple, your bf doesn't trust you, if that's the first thing out of his mouth. Particularly in a moment of heated coupling.
If you are in an open couple, and you aren't cheating, I might almost venture that he might be, and he's projecting. Projection is far more common than people want to admit.

Oh, and did he say he liked it, or not? Wouldnt that be more interesting, whether he likes your new loose ass or not, rather than paranoid worries about fidelity?

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 01:38:31 pm »
lol... welcome to my life honey.  My ex used to routinely tell me my ass felt like it had just had 11 guys up it.
Well mayb --- ah, nevermind, that would just  be too easy ---  ;) ;D
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 04:22:18 pm »
Knock!  Knock!

Who is it?

Deja vu... :D
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 04:50:11 pm »
Despite the obvious humor in this, was your partner kidding?  If not, then fidelity (yours, his, whatever) is the least of your worries.

If my boyfriend ever said that, and meant it, then I would turn on the lights, give him exactly one sock and his keys/wallet, and promise to mail the rest of his things to him at a later date. Postage due, of course. There are things with which one should simply not put.

If he was kidding though, I'd be all like "Hot dog, meet hallway. Hallway; hot dog." And maybe later search Amazon.com for a ball gag.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline aferstilo

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 07:08:03 pm »
he deff wasnt kidding but i also dont think he was trying to hurt my feelings even tho he is currently questioning my fedility.. all i could after the question came was cry well right after the shock went away... he did explain today that im usually as tight as they come and is just feels completly different then his used to so im worried that it might be something deeper then it looks no pon intended...and i mean i felt no pain and he did stick it right in which was wierd.. and not like his small his 9.5in...  im just worried that he might really start believin that im cheating because being totally honest if i did him and it felt way loose i would ask questions as well... btw im 21
1/13/09 CD4 1129/34.2% - VL 22,000
5/15/09 CD4 1300/33%   -  VL 35,000
11/17/09 CD4 659/ 23%  - VL 150,000
1/18/09  - STarted Atripla
2/18/10 Cd4 774- 30% - Vl 1,600
5/6/10   CD4 866 40% - VL Undetectable

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 07:43:44 pm »
he deff wasnt kidding but i also dont think he was trying to hurt my feelings even tho he is currently questioning my fedility.. all i could after the question came was cry well right after the shock went away... he did explain today that im usually as tight as they come and is just feels completly different then his used to so im worried that it might be something deeper then it looks no pon intended...and i mean i felt no pain and he did stick it right in which was wierd.. and not like his small his 9.5in...  im just worried that he might really start believin that im cheating because being totally honest if i did him and it felt way loose i would ask questions as well... btw im 21

Have it out with him. Pin him down, look him in his beady fucking eye and ask him if he thinks you've been cheating.

If you have been cheating, well there you go. If not you proceed to ask him why he thinks you've been cheating from there you talk the fucking thing out between yourselves.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 07:50:11 pm »
You're only 21 and one can only assume that you've not been having anal for all that long (in the greater scheme of things says this old lady) and maybe you've just gone to the next level when it comes to relaxing and enjoying the experience.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Robert

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 08:01:49 pm »
hi ric

is this the same guy you've been trying to break up with for the last 4 years?  The one who has physically and verbally abused you?   The one who exposed you to the virus in the first place? 

I thought you told the guy to take a hike. This is more verbal abuse and it's got to stop before it gets any worse.  This guy has you twisted around his finger and he knows it.  Walk away from this guy now before he starts breaking every bone in your body.

If it's a different guy, then do like matty says and ask him to explain himself and then leave him and start hanging out with different crowd. You deserve better.   

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 08:03:20 pm »
Barring repeated traumatic experiences, there is no way to tell if someone has fucked one person or ten thousand. It's an insulting question to ask, and seeing as how this is not how you guys normally kid around, I would do exactly as Matty suggested.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 08:04:28 pm »
You're only 21 and one can only assume that you've not been having anal for all that long (in the greater scheme of things says this old lady) and maybe you've just gone to the next level when it comes to relaxing and enjoying the experience.

here here I agree
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 08:05:17 pm »
After reading Robert's commentary and going back to your earlier postings, I sure hope it isn't the same guy. If it is, then I urge you to seek counseling and extricate yourself from that awfulness.

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 08:07:22 pm »
Same here, Rico. I should have read your posting history first.

I hope it's not the same guy too. If it is, this is just more abuse. RUN, don't walk away. RUN.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 12:40:28 am »
It only makes sense that the more you take a nearly 10 inch cock you are going to get looser.  However, some are able to stay tight--they must be doing their exercises.  This is why so many bottoms who take huge ones have accidents.  I use to have them, but now I only have cobwebs back there.  Some here will say 9 inches is tiny...  ;)

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 12:59:07 am »
Seriously, dude. Having posted this without referencing your horrific past with this person is alarming. It is as though you were looking to have the situation diminished. I feel kind of had, here.

For all I know, your partner made you post this to "shame" you.

I sincerely hope you seek the help you need, and the courage to leave. I recuse myself from this conversation, and leave you in the capable hands of those better qualified than I to sort out this sad situation. I really hope you make it out alive. Many do not.

Welcome Thread

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 09:54:11 am »
You need to be doing your Kegel Exercises.

But more importantly you need to move on from this guy due to your history with him.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.