Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:38:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 584
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Sculptra DC/ Philadelphia  (Read 10371 times)

Offline DCGUY2007

Sculptra DC/ Philadelphia
« on: August 20, 2008, 06:07:27 pm »
I am wondering if anyone knows of a good Doctor that does Sculptra in the D.C. or Philadelphia area? I  know there is a  list I can look through for a physician but it would be nice to know of someone who has had this done (D.C./Phila) . I would rather have referrals than to blindly walk in and have someone mess with  my face.

Any information is appreciated  :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 06:09:35 pm by DCGUY2007 »

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
Re: Sculptra DC/ Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 06:58:39 pm »
I have absolutely no experience with this myself, but I know David (our philly267) was talking about going to Dr. Winn at the Mazzoni Center in Philadelphia. I see Dr. Winn for other things, but he's really fantastic.

The Mazzoni Center, though, is an absolute NIGHTMARE in regards to being able to get in touch with them or getting calls back and scheduling and stuff. Although in their defense I recently found out they were going through some changes and they just had a recent move so they're just a mess right now. I think they're clearing it up though because I've had an easier time getting through to them the past couple weeks.

Worth a shot to talk to him, I'd say, at least.

http://www.mazzonicenter.org/

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:46:47 pm »
In Washington DC, you may want to contact Dr. Michael Olding: http://www.dccosmeticsurgerycenter.com/
He is an artist when it comes to working with facial fillers.  He also has a wonderful staff and works with the Sculptra
financial assistance program.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 02:50:04 pm by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline DCGUY2007

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 08:54:04 pm »
Thanks I appreciate it  :)

Offline krh

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 12:33:50 am »
Hey DC or others :

Did you happen to have any luck?  I am in the Philly area myself with grade 1-2 facial lypo and looking to do the same thing..   any help would be appreciated.  I am looking for an experienced Dr in NYC/Philly/DC.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 01:21:58 am by krh »

Offline krh

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 01:39:45 pm »
Hey Tampa or others:

How was your experience with Dr. Olden or anyone in Philly or NYC.

Thanks

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 07:52:46 pm »
Very good experience with Dr. Olding.  He is no nonsense, truthful, with a good sense of humor, and one of the best plastic surgeons in DC.  If you are in DC, set up an evaluation appointment.
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.