Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Abril 27, 2024, 08:40:58 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
  • Total de Usuarios: 37654
  • Latest: Horse777
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 773295
  • Total de Temas: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: Pictures of the 2012 Tampa Bay Aids Walk @ ST. Petersburg  (Leído 15666 veces)

Desconectado J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
Pictures of the 2012 Tampa Bay Aids Walk @ ST. Petersburg
« en: Septiembre 08, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »
These are some pictures of the Tampa Bay Aids walk, taken at St. Petersburg, Florida, this morning.

Thankfully, the weather held up, and the rain stayed away.  Overall, it was a great turnout, a little on the hot side, but there  was a nice breeze blowing that kept us pretty comfortable.

There may be some duplicates, but I will try to avoid that.  I placed the names, on the back of my shirt, of the names of some of the forums members , that were read at that AMG.  I know I missed some, but I tried as best as possible...

The first 1/2 dozen or so pics, was the drive down there this morning, which took about 35 minutes or so:

St. PETERSBURG CITY LIMIT:

WE'RE GETTING CLOSE:

PICTURES AT THE WALK:

THIS IS ME WITH MY "WALKING BECAUSE" SIGN ON MY BACK:

THEY CHANGES THE ROUTE OF THE WALK THIS YEAR, AND WE WE'RE WALKING OUT TO THE END OF THE PIER, AND THEN TURN AROUND:

THE VINOY:

GETTING TO THE END OF THE WALK:

WE'RE FINISHED:

Ray

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Desconectado ds4146

Re: Pictures of the 2012 Tampa Bay Aids Walk @ ST. Petersburg
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 08, 2012, 06:17:54 pm »
Ray what a beautiful walk and what a nice tribute to those that you carried on your back for why you walk.

Desconectado RWR

• if You think You can’t you can’t
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 08, 2012, 07:31:05 pm »
Thanks Ray
Hiv+ 1986

Bobby

Desconectado phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Respuesta #3 en: Septiembre 08, 2012, 07:46:19 pm »
Thanks Ray for posting -
And, it made me tear up to see my old partner Jimmy Ragin's name being shown as one of the reasons why you walked...

Thank you again so much for doing this -
I will be participating in the Florida AIDS Walk in Fort Lauderdale in March 2013.

-Phil
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Desconectado GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Respuesta #4 en: Septiembre 08, 2012, 10:56:37 pm »
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks like it was great walk.

Desconectado WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Respuesta #5 en: Septiembre 08, 2012, 11:44:21 pm »
Awesome Pics Ray! So neat to see all the names... and to see my buddy Scott's memory was with you. Thank You  ;)

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Desconectado tednlou2

« Respuesta #6 en: Septiembre 09, 2012, 01:02:31 am »
Thanks for sharing.  Ours has been moved from September to mid-October. 

Desconectado leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Respuesta #7 en: Septiembre 09, 2012, 08:37:56 pm »
And, it made me tear up to see my old partner Jimmy Ragin's name being shown as one of the reasons why you walked...

Thank you Ray. Thanks for walking! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I zoomed in on one of the pictures to read the names and think about those members of our forum family who are gone now. I was shocked/surprised and very touched to see some names I wasn't really expecting. thank you for helping keep my memories and love of Randy and Jim alive. :-* :'(
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Desconectado OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Respuesta #8 en: Septiembre 09, 2012, 09:23:38 pm »
Thank you Ray for the very nice pictures.

Although I am in DC, I was back home when looking at those pictures and wonderful people.
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.