Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:57:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 223
Total: 225

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Playing my role. Pretending everything is ok is so hard...  (Read 9058 times)

Offline zeb

Playing my role. Pretending everything is ok is so hard...
« on: March 01, 2007, 11:03:19 am »
Well, it's hard and depressing to find out....

But what depresses me more is that with his pain I have to deal by myself. I can't go to my parents. They're too old and not healthy anough any more. Each time I've visited them I drive home crying. I played a role: their son is okay, don't worry mom and dad...

When I see my kids, I'm playing a role (but I enjoy them). But if they knew how sad daddy is....
When I see my ex wife and we're having arguments I think: please don't, I feel so bad and depressed...
When I go to visit a client I think: Okay I'm working, but you should know that I can stand your stupid jokes becuase I'm sad from the inside...

I feel sad and guilty when I see my kids. I keep thinking: I'm so sorry my sweathearts that this happened to daddy... I hope to give you a lucky and pleasant youth... And when they're at their mother I feel so lonely...

I feel really bad and guilty to be the big pretender....
It's making me weary...

Zeb

Offline mjmel

Re: Playing my role. Pretending everything is ok is so hard...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 11:28:53 am »
I don't know all the particulars of your life, of course......but don't you have someone close to share your burden with? Does your ex know? A close friend, perhaps?  It will not do for you to carry such a heavy heart and be on edge. Not good on your nerves (stress level), zeb. Makes you feel like you're gonna burst at the seams, yes?

You do know that you can live a full life. You do understand that's possible, don't you?

Maybe you need to stop playing a role. Instead, find a new outlook.
Gosh, that could come off as sounding harsh but honestly, I don't mean it to be.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:02:13 pm by mjmel »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 11:31:58 am »
Zeb, this is definitely not a virus to deal with in isolation. You're fairly new to this, at least that's the impression I get from your other postings. It's challenging at anytime to live with HIV, but often especially overwhelming when it's still very new.

I don't know where you live. I'm wondering if there is an AIDS service organization in your area where you might be able to get some support and relieve the loneliness of dealing with this by yourself.

Keep talking here. That might help.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Ihavehope

• Yes, I'm a cry baby, AND WHAT?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 11:47:43 am »
Zeb

u are not alone. I play the role of happy guy at home, work and streets. I have some very bad days and some days where I purposely try not to feel or react to anything because I know I will burst in tears any minute. The thing that has worked best for me is to try to save all my "worriness/stress" for when I feel ill or get some bad news from the doctors because I don't know what the future entails. If you feel fine physically then take advantage of the situation and exercise, go out with your kids and be active in your life. Save the depression and sadness for when you do feel ill or receive bad news from the docs but who knows you may be lucky and be strong most of your life. I find it easier to cope with HIV by keeping my mind busy and trying to help other people closest to me deal with their problems because I know I will need them to be by my side when I feel the lowest. It's ok to cry, but try not to do it in front of your loved one's especially if you haven't told them and if your mind is going crazy on you, take a long walk and go to your local coffee shop and treat yourself to a coffee drink or something you like (stay away from alcohol). Lastly what has helped me as well is to find a buddy who I can talk to on the phone who is also HIV poz. I really can't talk about many of my issues with my friends who are not poz because they wouldn't understand and just feel sorry for me and that is not what I need right now. Talking to someone is therapeutic. One day at a time my friend.

Al
Infected: April 2005
12/6/06 - Diagnosed HIV positive
12/19/06 - CD4 = 240  22% VL = 26,300
1/4/07 - CD4 = 200 16% VL = ?
2/9/07 = Started Kaletra/Truvada
3/13/07 = CD4 = 386 22% VL ?

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:18:30 pm »
Zeb,
I just read all of your posts.  What you mention today is similar to many other postings - fear, depression, sadness.  One even mentioned suicide. Are you in any type of support group or therapy?  If not I strongly suggest you do.  while these forums are a great place to get info and online support, they cannot replace having face to face interaction.

And now for a little tough love, I hate to break this to you but you are going to live.  This is 2007.  I tested positive a year ago next week and in all the conversations I have had with my doctors and other HIV professionals not one -absolutely no one - has told me to get my shit together because I had a year or 2 left.  By the way, I started with a 179 CD4 count.  In reading your Feb 22 post I take it you were infected sometime in the fall of 2005.  I would think that your CD4 count isn't nearly as low as mine, so you are in much better shape than me.  Twelve years ago HAART didn't exist and now people diagnosed are told to plan for retirement.  Who knows what might happen in the next 12.

I strongly encourage you to seek professional help.  The time you are spending worrying and being depressed about HIV is time you are not enjoying with your family!  Don't waste away those times, because tomorrow you might not be here - not because of HIV, but you get hit by a bus..... :)

You are going to live,
Woods
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 12:33:01 pm »
Zeb you sound alot like me in the early days of diagnosis.  2 kids.  X wife. Hadnt told the parents.  I was lucky and found a good woman, but it didnt help with everything.  I then chose the Prozac route and it has been VERY helpful.  You arent alone.  You will live a long time and will have plenty of time to enjoy your children.  I worry more about them dying before me through some accident than I worry about burdening them with a father dying of AIDS.  And as far as my parents go, after I told them they said they didnt want me to die before them (they are relatively young) and so I promised them I wouldn't....even if it means I shoot you both myself...is what I told them!!!

Good luck Zeb, we are here.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Longislander

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 12:59:52 pm »
Alot of good stuff has been said already. I too went through it alone for the first many many months. I joined a social group, and of course later found Aidsmeds.

Perhaps you should seek out a counselor/therapist to rule out any severe depression. After that the best advice was to go out and continue living your life. Join a gym, and get some exercise. I wish you the best.
infected 10/05 diagnosed 12-05
2/06   379/57000                    6/07 372/30500 25%   4/09 640/U/32% 
5/06   ?? /37000                     8/07 491/55000/24%    9/09 913/U/39%
8/06   349/9500 25%              11/07 515/68000/24     2/10 845/U/38%
9/06   507/16,000 30% !          2/08  516/116k/22%    7/10 906/80/39%
12/06 398/29000 26%             Start Atripla 3/08
3/07   402/80,000 29%            4/08  485/undet!/27
4/07   507/35,000 25%            7/08 625/UD/34%
                                                 11/08 684/U/36%

Offline SASA39

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 01:11:04 pm »
You said that you don`t wanna read my letters because they are so heavy to you.................
Yes that I must admit..........But keep one thing in mind:
" Playing my role,pretending everything is OK is so hard "
but it is a far more better option than the option someone is seeing that something is  not OK.
It has happened to me but they haven`t a clue  what it is..............
As I`m writing this my older daughter come back from school.
She was saving a money that we were gave her for a school snack and has bought a little presents for the three of us  with a messages : "To my mom "  , " Little sis" , "Dad " and "to he best family in the world".
It has broken my heart in two , but I has to be strong.

As for relatives I have none living.
Just father & mother in low , but they are both ill ( problems with heart-pacemakers)
GOT TO PRETEND , IT SEEMS TO ME HOW THIS GAME IS PLAYING ! (in my country-Serbia)
                                Al
12. Oct`06.  CD4=58 %  VL not issued
25.Dec.`06.         203     VL= 0
25.Dec`06.- 19.Oct`16 :
various ups & downs- mostly ups - from 58-916 and back in #CD and few blips in VL.
19.Oct`16     CD4=644      VL=0

Offline DanielMark

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 03:29:28 pm »
Zeb,

I can't begin to imagine the kind of isolation you are feeling at this point. My loved ones know about me being HIV positive because I wouldn't keep that from them ever or live the role of what you call "the big pretender." Not only for them, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself first and foremost.

People have to make their own choices, especially the hard ones. Just know that you don’t have to be alone with your feelings. At the very least, you can dump them here. Better tho would be if you could find a qualified counsellor or support group or both.

Someone wiser than me once said:

“What is not expressed is depressed.” That seems to fit what you’re going through.

Daniel
MEDS: REYATAZ & KIVEXA (SINCE AUG 2008)

MAY 2000 LAB RESULTS: CD4 678
VL STILL UNDETECTABLE

DIAGNOSED IN 1988

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 03:52:15 pm »

Zeb,

Like AC said, "You sound a lot like me in the early days of my diagnosis".   Knowing what I know now, personally speaking, I wasted a lot of time and energy in those early days.  I also have kids and my ex and I were recently separated.   I isolated myself quite a bit and I was so depressed.  If you are feeling this way, your kids are not getting the full benefit of you as a father.  I know it is not easy, but you have to see the light at the end of the tunnel and trust me it is there.   

Zeb, only we can make the changes needed to get out of depression.  Depression was almost as hard for me to admit as it was for me to admit to being an addict.  If it is guilt or fear based you need to talk to someone and quit holding that shit in.   It has been almost been 2 years since my infection.  Wow, I can tell you what a difference in those two years.   My life has made a full 180 for the better.

Please hang in there Zeb.  If AC can do it so can you ;)..  Seriously though listen to what everyone has said here and do not give up.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 04:21:04 pm »
Zeb...  I thnk you are breaking free of those barriers you have set for yourself.  You are reaching out here, you are talking about your feelings.   And I swear we have all spit the same words out of our mouths in a fashion.   There is nothing worse than that big hole in the pit of your stomach that you do not know how or what to fill it with.  Dont stop now Zeb...  Take back what you have misplaced.   Its no fun being where you are..   Its a bit to cold, dank and full of sadness.   Choose to get the fuck back out of there..     I think you are...   Lots of wisdom here.... Listen and above all dont stop moving forward..

Love,

Offline c69

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 04:42:42 pm »
Zeb,

I am going to answer you here because I get the impression you don't regularly check your PMs. You already know we are both in pretty much the same situation. And from what I have read here there are a number of forum members that can totally relate to you concerning the challenges you face as a parent.
And as far as acceptance and the initial shock of being diagnosed everyone else feels your pain (homo, hetero, bi, man, woman). I am sure we all are scared and depressed in the beginning. (I still am once in a while)

Zeb, take everyone's advice and stop torturing yourself!
You need professional help and a place to vent.
Everyone is down once in a while but posting these depressed messages here one after another is not helping you, or anyone else for that matter.

PM me if you want to talk or need specific advice where to turn to in the Netherlands.

Hang in there,
It will get better (but not by itself)

C69

Meds since May 2006, Abacavir, Tenofovir, Reyataz & Norvir.

Offline poet

• Poet living and working in Central Maine
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 06:22:43 pm »
Zeb, I am in agreement with everyone else, more or less.  Please give yourself the credit for, first, recognising what you are going through and second, being able to separate it based on each person or group, as opposed to just posting: I feel ______.  Third, you could seek professional help, but you could also seek non-professional help first, such as a support group which would be similar to the forums, but you would be facing other people and talking things out with them live.  Best, Win
Winthrop Smith has published three collections of poetry: Ghetto: From The First Five; The Weigh-In: Collected Poems; Skin Check: New York Poems.  The last was published in December 2006.  He has a work-in-progress underway titled Starting Positions.

Offline tigger2376

• too bad to die youngish!
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 06:37:41 pm »
I can't express how much I empathise babe. Better and wiser have said it already.
We are here for you
I wish the hugs I send to everyone could be physical sometimes
In the meantime, big cuddles
from the cat who knows how it feels to walk alone
xxxx
I know i'm going to enjoy the party in the afterlife, but do you all mind that I'm going to be VERY late!!!

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2007, 09:13:10 am »
Hi Zeb:

I can relate to how you feel as well. Only 4 people know I am + , and none of them are family, all friends. They have been really supportive. I told them the day of my diagnosis. Keep on going. Look at you children's eyes, and try not to pretend but to be 150% happy with them, every single day.

Do not blame yourself for pretending. In some way or another, we all have. (Specially when we are gay), but believe us, you can do it.

Love and HUG

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline Zanarkand

• All Your Base Are Belong To Us
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 11:33:24 am »
HIV is NOT a death sentence.
It's more of a chronic illness.

People don't die with HIV...
THEY LIVE WITH IT!  :)

see http://www.iolhivaids.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=1597&fArticleId=3635529

Hiv is not something that kills people anymore...
People with hiv don't die because of hiv related illnesses anymore.
It's easy to live with but you just have to watch what you eat and check your mind.
Make sure there is someone you can talk to!
Remember, there are a lot of people who are going through the same thing.

Remember that everything is an experience, Life is an experience.
You just gotta enjoy it  ;D

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Offline bear60

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 11:43:43 am »
"People with hiv don't die because of hiv related illnesses anymore."   quote zanarkand
oh yea ....they do
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Lis

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 11:48:36 am »
Thank you bear... My head almost exploded when I read that..

Zeb, hang in there buddy.. I feel your emotional pain!!

lisbeth
poz 1986....

Offline egello

• cb
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 12:50:44 pm »
"People with hiv don't die because of hiv related illnesses anymore."   quote zanarkand
oh yea ....they do

they do? why? and how?
1/29/07 14 T, 300 k V, 1.8 %
2/22/07 197 T, 247 V, 6.8 %
3/27/07 164 T, <50 V, 5.4 %
5/28/07 177 T, <50 V, 8.2 %
7/28/07 214 T, <50 V, 9.6 %
10/3/07 380 T, <50 V, 10 %

Offline Lis

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2007, 05:17:10 pm »
there are people that for whatever reason do not respond to HAART... they still die of OI's... then there are people that cant tolerate HAART... the side effects become worse the the disease...

I would beg you to read the LESSONS portion of this site... I'm sorry but you don't have a cold... even though you can buy cough medicine...

regards
poz 1986....

Offline Zanarkand

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 10:53:09 am »
That is a very small portion of people.
Even so there are simple alternatives like changing meds.
The odd are higher the later you start of course.
The majority of people that die from hiv related complications are those that don't go on meds.
(Most of them are from my country)
I live in South Africa. Where 1 out of every 4 people are hiv+
So you can see it as a death sentence.
I see it as a Chronic Illness.

Offline mjmel

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 11:20:55 am »
Ugh, Zanarkand. I think you have gone over the top in your attempt to be encouraging.

You wrote:  "HIV is NOT a death sentence. It's more of a chronic illness."

You might want to change that to read:
HIV is NOT an immediate death sentence. It's more of a chronic disease, that is somewhat manageable.

Then:
"Hiv is not something that kills people anymore...
People with hiv don't die because of hiv related illnesses anymore."

You need to get better informed if this is what you truly believe. NOT THE TRUTH. Especially hit hard is Africa and third world countries of significant populations. People die of complications from AIDS in developed countries too. Yes, in the year 2007. When a cure or vaccine will be discovered I am sure it will be in all the headlines of the world. And then, still, your statements will not be considered as factual. 

What modern medicine can do is prolong life and manage the disease. There is not a formula of one size fits all even with modern medicine & technology at our side.
xxx,
Mike
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 11:34:29 am by mjmel »

Offline bear60

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 11:24:44 am »
Zanarkand...... I am mystified that you, of all people, would say something like this:  HIV is NOT a death sentence.
             It's more of a chronic illness.

People don't die with HIV...
             THEY LIVE WITH IT!  

African nations, with the poverty and the lack of education, have the worst record for HIV deaths in the whole world.
How can you make that kind of statement and use a study like the one you used to back you up.?
The study was for a 10 year period of time in DENMARK..a wealthy country ....with good health care. It even said this:

"He added that the study had two limitations from the TAC's perspective: it was done in one of the world's most affluent countries and was based on 10-year data projected over a lifetime. "Nevertheless, the results are very promising," he said."  quote from the study

Ok, promising....here ....means that its likely that the life span of HIV positive individuals age 25 is extended to meet normal expectations.  It does not mean its a fact. Yet. The data is still coming in.

In any case, I am afraid I dont understand why you are taking the position that HIV is now a chronic illness.?
I think we would like it to be, but it sure isnt there yet.

Offline Zanarkand

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 11:30:34 am »
Well, Living in SOUTH Africa (nothing north except Uganda)
I can say that here in a 3RD world country.
WE see it as CHRONIC.

Please don't speak for South Africa

Ugh, maybe I just need to cool down.
Nobody understands this country
Our health minister makes us seem pathetic.
It's so easy for the rest of the world to say
"Look at the 3rd world countries where everyone's dying of aids"

Well, I live here and it's not like that

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 11:44:19 am »
Something about your posts smell strongly of propaganda.
If you feel so strongly about anyone else speaking for So.Africa, what makes it OK for you to speak for(everyone in) So. Africa?

Deni Alist(aka sweetieweasel)
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline bear60

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 11:53:53 am »
I understand what you are saying:  dont lump all of Africa together based on one nation....we are many.  I understand that each country has its own problems.
but as for South Africa, the news has not been good:
"South Africa's Health Minister Replaced
By Staff
Mar 1, 2007

South African Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang -- criticized for telling those with HIV to take garlic, beets and lemon -- has been replaced.

Transport Minister Jeff Radebe was appointed interim health minister, although AIDS activists say it is unlikely the ailing Tshabalala-Msimang will return to the post, the Washington Post reported.

"I hope that we're in a position to have a more scientifically focused HIV policy going forward," Francois Venter, president of the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society, told the newspaper."

Offline Zanarkand

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 12:05:06 pm »
I'm just going to ignore lisa's post.

Yeah bear, the one thing about SA is things in government move VERY slowly...
We've been trying to get that health minister out for ages!

I hope good things come of her removal from the health board.

Including a government funded arv program that doesn't put people off of arvs the moment their CD4 reaches over 200.

*sigh*

That in essence is our current problem.

Soz if I'm being quite offensive...
I'm quite stressed because my bf is in hospital
Please find it in yourself to forgive me if I have offended anyone on the forum

Hugs to Everyone,
Kent

Offline bear60

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 12:14:50 pm »
Kent
Well .....I sure dont represent AIDSMEDS!!!  I am just me...and my opinion is mine.  So, if you need support because your boyfriend is in the hospital, why didn't you say so and ask for support on that basis. I mean, we all have need for support.  Some more than others.  If your boyfriend just went in the hospital, then YOU need to hear that he will be fine. I know you will be a great support for him and will tell him that he will get better.  And he will.

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 12:51:42 pm »
Sorry for the hijack Zeb.

I'd like to apologize to you Kent. I'm sorry if I was too quick to sound off. It was one of the rare moments that I have shot from the hip. When I read your earlier comments, I believed you were being cavalier with the overall tone of Zeb's concerns, and I thought you were sounding dangerously like some of the denialists who zip in from time to time, and try to be cutesy.
In retrospect, it seems you were maybe being facetious. I shouldn't have fired off so quickly.
I am sorry that your partner is in the hospital, and I truly wish for his speedy recovery. I hope you will accept my apology.
Lisa
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline bear60

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 12:59:32 pm »
This is a quote from Zanarkands 1st post ever... he says:"If this new chemical agent ( he refers to ARVs) destroys HIV when it emerges- HIV will never infect your blood even if you still have it hiding in your body.

Basically, HIV+ with no actual infection from the virus as explained happens in many Animals, ect.

Only unlike ARV's the agent can be manufactured by your body.
So it becomes a part of you and basically eliminates side effects that you would normally face from using a chemical based fighting agent (ARVS)

I'm no Genius but this doesn't seem like a PREVENTION method at all"
So it sounds like he is saying that we animals have the ability to produce an agent to fight HIV. He wants to say thay ARVs are not a form of prevention. He wants.... it seems....that we suspend scientific evidence that HIV causes AIDS.
Now, I am going to shut up because I don't have time for this. And I am sorry if I have misinterpreted his post.

Offline Zanarkand

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2007, 01:33:00 pm »
Maybe you should read that entire article.
That article is not about haart.
It's about a very likely vaccine in progress
Bear please stop following my posts in and out of the forum

Thanks,
Kent

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.