Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:56:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: can you get hiv from biting during kissing.  (Read 41186 times)

Offline cone

can you get hiv from biting during kissing.
« on: May 09, 2010, 11:54:54 pm »
Hi,
 I need help with advice, I was drinking and got drunk and had sex with a girl from a bar, with went to a hotel and we had sex three times but in the third time the condom broke,  every time I was using a different condom. She notes very fast when the condom broke and we stop, I think I was inside her vagina for 2 or 3 seconds… then I went to the bathroom and pee….can someone tell me about my risk, I need testing right??

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: broken condom
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 07:25:49 am »
Cone, the condom protected you until it broke. And it was a single incident. Also in your favor in terms of potential risk is that it is significantly harder to transmit HIV from female to male as contrasted with the other way round.

All in all your risk was very low. Yes, just as a precaution you need to get tested. You can get a final result at 13 weeks after the incident.

And yes, I do expect you will test negative but get tested anyway.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline cone

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 02:06:34 pm »
Hi Andy,
Thank you for responding to my questions. I will get tested, but can you tell me what is the best test and what I can do now to prevent any STD, also there is something I can do to test negative.
I am scare because today I saw that I have Swollen eye and this start happening yesterday the day after my accident, I think this maybe because an infection .

Please tell me is this sign of infection? And also can you answer my questions? And can I test before just to be more calm, what is a good time to test before 13 weeks??

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 04:16:44 pm »
Niether the presence nor the absence of symptoms is ever the way to know anything accurately about your HIV status. When there is a risk only an HIV test taken at 13 weeks can give a reliable negative result. If you have any symptoms bothering you that is something to discuss with your doctor. Certainly what you are mentioning, a swollen eye, is NOT an HIV symptom.

Any approved HIV test is suitable. You can do it through your local board of health, a doctor or a lab. These days they are very accustomed to doing that. I regard your testing as pretty much just a precaution because your risk was so minimal.

Andy Velez

Offline cone

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 01:38:32 pm »
Thank you Andy for your response very fast, this morning I went to see a doctor to the clinic and they told me it was an infection in my eye and I they gave me some eye drops and some pills.
I did not mention to them about being with this girl. I am scare if this infection is about because of being with this girl and more if was because HIV transmission.

I do not want to be thinking what if, what if, I just know I was drunk ( but not too much), also I forgot to mention that the girl was giving me oral sex every time with condom of course , but she had a piercing in her tongue, maybe this was a cause of the broken condom, but as I say the accident happen the third time. Anyways I just want to know what you think about my eye and if this can be something with HIV.
Thank you for your advice

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 01:58:08 pm »
No, your eye problem is not a symptom of HIV. And even if she had given you oral without a condom and with her pierced tongue it still wouldn't have been a risk. Getting oral is absolutely no risk whatsoever no matter what details you throw into the mix.

Your risk was low as I have said previously. I continue to expect you will test negative.
Andy Velez

Offline cone

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 04:04:16 pm »
what i mean is that is this a sign of some transmision of some virus going in to my eye from this girl and my question is can i get HIV in this way??? and i hope the two times before the condom broke the others condoms were okay becasue she was doing oral to me.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 04:47:00 pm »
Oral sex is not a risk of contracting HIV.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 05:08:22 pm »
No, your latest clarification is just not even remotely a risk.

You need to focus on other things until you get tested at which time I expect you will have negative result.
Andy Velez

Offline cone

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 10:10:23 pm »
Thank you, i will do what you say, i was scare because i have this small white pimple in side my eye and the doctor told me it was because an infection.

i am prety sure the two times before the condoms did not broke, i hope everything will be fine.

Thank you.

Offline cone

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 01:01:07 am »
Do you guys know someone testing positive from a situation of a broken condom? similar like mine?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 07:18:00 am »
Cone,

I've yet to see the insertive partner (that's you) end up positive over a broken condom. I've been on these forums for nine years. I don't expect you to be the first.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline cone

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 03:10:05 pm »
Thank you Ann, i hope everything is okay and learn from this and not get drunk and have sex with ramdon people.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 03:15:28 pm »
Whether random or not, mixing excessive drinking with casual sex is never a good idea. It definitely inhibits your ability to keep safer sex in mind.

Like Ann I expect you will come out of this ok.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 03:16:10 pm »
Cone,

Instead of worrying about "sex with random people", you should just make sure you  use condoms correctly and consistently no matter who you're with - random or not.

Read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them correctly and with confidence. A correctly used and stored condom RARELY breaks.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline cone

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 07:29:31 pm »
so even if she is positive my risk is very very low, i am sure i was inside her like for 3 seconds and then i went and pee therefore i can see this is good???

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 10:55:21 pm »
Cone,

When we give risk assessments here, we always assume the other person is hiv positive.

I still do not expect you to end up hiv positive.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 01:31:24 am »

Thank you Ann for telling me this, also should i get tested for other stds?
what can be a good time to get tested before 13 weeks? so i can be almost sure i am hiv negative?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 03:26:17 am »
Cone,

You can test for most of the other STIs ten days to two weeks following an unprotected incident. Syphilis shares a three month window with hiv.

The earliest you should test for hiv is at six weeks, as the vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by this point. The average time to seroconversion is only 22 days.

A six week negative must be confirmed at the three month point, but is highly unlikely to change.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 03:31:04 pm »
Hi,
In two more weeks, I will have six weeks from my risk. I am nervous, if I test negative I can be almost sure that I will test again negative? Maybe I should wait until the 13 week since I really do not like when they take my blood out.

Also I am worried because the two times before the condom broke I did not check the condoms, hope they didn?t broke.  The third time when the condom broke the girl notes very fast because I was on top of her,  but the two times before  I was behind her.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 04:42:23 pm »
If you had broken condoms previously you would have known it. It's not about some itty bit holes. The whole thing goes and ends up looking like a fringed hoop on your penis.

You're so anxious about your test result that I recommend testing at 6 weeks. Assuming you get the negative result that I expect, then it's an extremely strong indication that you will test negative again at 13 weeks.

Cheers. 
Andy Velez

Offline cone

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 01:28:41 am »
Thank you Andy,
What type of test do clinics have, I think I will want the one that they tell the result in a moment.  How can I get this test? Andy even if the girl was positive do you really think I will be okay?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 06:54:22 am »
Cone,

You can find testing centers near you by using the directory at POZ.com.

http://directory.poz.com/

Like Andy, I also expect you to test negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2010, 05:04:55 am »
Hi,
This is the seventh week of my accident, I think I should wait until the 13, since I know the result if is negative still not conclusive. I think I want to wait until the 9 week, if I test negative you guys think will not change, you guys know people testing negative in this week and later testing positive? I know I have to repeat the test at the 13 week since this will be the final result.
Also, I am worried since every time I had sex with the girl she did oral before to me with condom, and I saw online that the teeth can make small holes to the condom, and every time I had sex with her I did not change the condom.
I have another concern, for weeks after  my accident I was at a store and I touched some Artichokes and I notes they have spines, and my concern is that seconds before a guys was getting some of them, you guys think this is risk? Since the spines can make your fingers bleed.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 05:12:59 am »
For a negative result to be considered conclusive, the test must be conducted at 13 weeks or later. So sure test at 9 weeks, but if that result is negative you'll need to test again at 13 weeks.

Receiving oral sex is not a risk for HIV transmission condoms or otherwise. Simiarly HIV is not transmitted via environmental surfaces, and that includes spiny vegetables.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2010, 06:43:33 am »

Also, I am worried since every time I had sex with the girl she did oral before to me with condom, and I saw online that the teeth can make small holes to the condom, and every time I had sex with her I did not change the condom.

Well, maybe that's why your condom broke. That's what they do when they get holes in them - they very noticeably break.

Next time, you don't need a condom for getting blown. You only need a condom for a blowjob if you or your partner are worried that one or the other of you may have one of the other, more easily transmitted STIs such as gonorrhea. You are NOT going to get hiv from a blowjob.

In future, if a condom is used for oral, change it before you have anal or vaginal intercourse. Then you don't have to worry about holes causing condom breakage.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 08:01:30 pm »
Thank you for your reply Matty and Ann
I asked because I touched those vegetables right after someone touched them, like 1 0r 2 seconds.
Even if the two condoms before had holes, you guys still expect I will test negative?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 08:13:06 pm »
Thank you for your reply Matty and Ann
I asked because I touched those vegetables right after someone touched them, like 1 0r 2 seconds.
Even if the two condoms before had holes, you guys still expect I will test negative?

Look mate, if you're flipping out because you touched produce that someone else touched you should get yourself checked for OCD or some other headspace problem. We're not able to help you with those things.

Condoms don't get little holes in them. If they tear they fail completely and you would not be able to use them.

You need to test at 13 weeks, but as we've told you you should expect that result to be negative.

MtD

Offline cone

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2010, 09:52:38 pm »

Ann says that maybe that reason that the condom broke was because had small holes, my question was if the  two condoms before had holes too and even if they do not broke, do i was in risk if they had small holes??

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2010, 09:57:12 pm »
You know what? You're just going to have to live with some uncertainty about the question of your status until the time has passed so you can get a conclusive result.

I appreciate that you're anxious and worried, but speculating about holes in condoms and other details is totally pointless. The level of your risk was very low. We expect you to come out of this ok.

Now you just have to wait to test. In the meantime you need to make a real effort to focus on other things in your life. And don't bother saying you can't do that because you're too worried. I can tell you that response is not going to fly here.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2010, 10:30:04 pm »
Cone,

What I was trying to tell you is that if a small hole developed in a condom from being nicked by a tooth - or anything else - IT WOULD BREAK. It would not remain intact with a hole.

So your condoms that didn't break didn't have holes.

You are highly unlikely to end up positive over this one brief condom break incident.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2010, 03:48:31 am »
Hi guys,

I just got the results and they were negative. I got tested for HIV, syphilis,clamidia and gonorrhea.

Guys i think, i have problems with this thing about HIV!!!. One day later, when they took  blood from my vein, i was playing basketball and i was getting a lot of sweat in the small injure from the needle, and i know one guy has a lot of sex with girls, i am not assuming that hi is HIV positive, but mys question is this risk, since this small injury was in the vein???

why i am so scare to get HIV?? I was not thinking this Before.

Well, ThanK YOu to all for your support:)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2010, 07:25:30 am »
Cone,

Get a grip. Sweat isn't infectious. You're not going to become infected while playing basketball unless "playing basketball" is your own personal code for being fucked in the ass without a condom.

It sounds like it's time you sought counselling for your hiv phobia. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2010, 05:19:48 pm »
Yes you are  right Ann, i don't know why i was thinking this way!!!

anyways, i would like to ask a last question, it is possible to get HIV if fresh blood gets in to the mouth, for example if someone gives you a  gum and his finger is bleeding?

I ask this because i had this experience before this accident with the girl and it was a concern.

Thank You all for your support

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2010, 05:24:18 pm »
Good lord, no. HIV is NOT CONTAGIOUS. It is INFECTIOUS. There is a difference.

HIV is spread through VERY SPECIFIC circumstances. Casual contact is not one of them.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2010, 05:39:29 pm »
You're HIV negative. And if you continue consistently to use condoms for intercourse you will stay that way.

I'm going to warn you that if you continue to come back here with more scares over non-risk issues, well you're going to find yourself getting a Time Out for 4 weeks from the site.

Take a breath, be grateful you tested negative and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline cone

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2010, 11:58:15 pm »
Hi, Is me again, I want to ask a question, i am worried again. I went to a rock concert and,  i went to the restroom, i washed my hands just with water because there was not soap, and then i peed, then i came back to wash my hands with water in the same sink, and then i saw blood in the sink, and it was from a guy just before i got there the first time in this sink.

my concern is, one of my fingers had a very small cut and when i went to pee, i touched my penis. you guys think there is risk for this situation.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2010, 07:06:55 am »
Cone,

Absolutely no risk here. Hiv is not transmitted from environmental surfaces and that includes sinks in public restrooms.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2010, 10:02:33 pm »
Thank you Ann is good to know

Offline cone

can you get hiv from biting during kissing.
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 11:13:09 pm »
Hi everyone,

I have a big concern; four days ago, I went to a bar.  I met a girl in the bar and later, when we left, we start kissing each other in the parking lot. I was not very drunk, but she was drunk. When she was kissing me she was biting my lips. Later in a period of 24 hour I saw 2 small blisters in my lips and I am 100% sure is because of the biting during kissing since next day in the morning I saw the broken skin in my lips in the mirror and later in 24 I got 2 small blisters(I guess for drinking hot water since my skin was broken). We kiss and make out for 40 minutes maybe more.
I am scare now of being expose to HIV in this situation. Do I need Testing?

The CDC says this about kissing and bites

•   Can HIV be transmitted by kissing?
It depends on the type of kissing. There is no risk from closed-mouth kissing.
There are extremely rare cases of HIV being transmitted via deep “French” kissing but in each case, infected blood was exchanged due to bleeding gums or sores in the mouth. Because of this remote risk, it is recommended that individuals who are HIV-infected avoid deep, open-mouth “French” kissing with a non-infected partner, as there is a potential risk of transferring infected blood. Summary:
o   There is no risk of transmission closed-mouth kissing.
o   There is a remote risk from deep, open-mouth kissing if there are sores or bleeding gums and blood is exchanged. Therefore, persons living with HIV should avoid this behavior with a non-infected partner.

•   Can HIV be transmitted by human bite?
It is very rare, but in specific circumstances HIV can be transmitted by a human bite. In 1997, CDC published findings from a state health department investigation of an incident that suggested blood-to-blood transmission of HIV by a human bite. There have been other rare reports in the medical literature in which HIV appeared to have been transmitted by a human bite. Biting is not a common way of transmitting HIV, in fact, there are numerous reports of bites that did not result in HIV infection. Severe trauma with extensive tissue damage and the presence of blood were reported in each of the instances where transmission was documented or suspected. Bites that do not involve broken skin have no risk for HIV transmission, as intact skin acts as a barrier to HIV transmission.
Summary:
o   There is no risk from a bite where the skin is not broken.
o   There is a remote risk of transmission by human bite. All documented cases where transmission did occur included severe trauma with extensive tissue damage and the presence of blood.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: can you get hiv from biting during kissing.
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2011, 07:01:02 am »
Cone,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep everything in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regardless of the scaremongering "information" published by the CDC, kissing is NOT a risk for hiv infection and neither is biting. If hiv were that easily transmitted, everyone would have it by now.

There has never been a proven, documented case of transmission by either activity. Most of these alleged reports were published long before we knew much about hiv and before we knew how to track the origins of infections. I don't know why they continue to put that stuff on their website.

Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

You're worrying needlessly about this kiss/bite incident. Seriously. My advice? Stay off the CDC website where hiv and their outdated hiv "information" is concerned.

You have NOT had a risk.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2011, 10:54:40 pm »
Thanks Ann for your response.

I just I have one more question...During the Kissing moment, i was fingering  her vagina and i was sucking her tits.

I was grabbing her tits with my hands, and they had vagina fluids. I am scare becasue, I am pretty sure that my broken lips got in contact with her fluids by sucking her tits.

Assuming my lips got in contact with her fluids, there is Risk?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2011, 02:43:42 am »
You never had an exposure. HIV is not transmitted  by oral sex and fingering.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2011, 08:48:26 am »
The vaginal fluids which can contain HIV are high up in the vaginal cavity near the cervix. Your fingers would not have been touching there. Additionally, even if they had reached there, your saliva has over a dozen elements and proteins which very effectively prevent the transmission of viable HIV orally.

You are worrying needlessly and there is no need for testing.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2011, 08:50:15 am »
Cone,

Further to what Rodney and Andy said, hiv is also not transmitted by sucking on tits, not even if there is vaginal fluid on the tits. Hiv is not transmitted outside the body, remember?  You've been coming here for over a year. You should know this stuff by now.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cone

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 12:47:49 am »
Hi,

I am back, this time I am very scare, last night I got a blow job from a girl that I meet at a seven eleven.

This is what happens; I went to her hotel room and got a blow job from her using condom.  What worries me during the process she got hurt because she had a piercing on the part of the mustache, then I finish and we stop. Later she saw in the mirror that she was bleeding but it was from the outside part because of the piercing.
I note she was fixing her piercing when she was giving me the blow job. I am scare that the piercing got stuck in to my penis with her blood. I was drunk I don’t remember any pain from the piercing.
I think she was not save, she was telling that she was willing to have unprotected sex. I only got blow job with condom; I am very scare, do I need testing?
Sorry for not replying back last time to say thank you, I am having problems logging in with my computer.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2012, 01:39:02 am »
This is absolutely NOT an HIV situation.  Have you even READ what we have written about HIV being relatively difficult to transmit, even through unprotected vaginal sex?

YOU will NOT get HIV through the manner you describe. HIV is simply too FRAGILE for that.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline cone

piercing with blood during blow job
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2012, 08:18:40 pm »
Thank you for reply Jkinat12

But my worries are that if was blood in her mouth and the needle from the piercing got stuck in my pene. seems that my pene has not really a injure from a needle..

why this situation happen to me, i like drinking but i am so stupid always

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2012, 09:02:48 pm »
There has never, in the thirty plus years of the AIDS pandemic, been a documented transmission in the manner you describe.

And lots of people have piercings. You are slipping into the vast world of "what ifs" and we simply won't go there with you.

Welcome Thread

Offline cone

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2012, 11:27:32 pm »
Thanks for replying back, this time I will get tested i do not feel save this time; sometimes I do not trust people, also i am very sure that this girl was a prostitute.  if this girl made this intentional this can be a bigger risk than unprotected sex.

I know that I am not a responsible person when I drinking and this is my fault.

Thank you for your support here.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.