Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Iím without job Ö

(1/2) > >>

delilah07:
I decided to take a break and have a few drinks. I turned down the usual job offers. So I had my nails done, bought a bottle of Brandy along with tequila for back up. So I guess I drinking and doing laundry. Iíll have a Strawberry margarita as soon as I have ice. So for now Iím listening to music. Usually Beyoncť. I like the song Drunk in Love.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: delilah07 on August 16, 2022, 10:54:42 pm ---I decided to take a break and have a few drinks. I turned down the usual job offers. So I had my nails done, bought a bottle of Brandy along with tequila for back up. So I guess I drinking and doing laundry. Iíll have a Strawberry margarita as soon as I have ice. So for now Iím listening to music. Usually Beyoncť. I like the song Drunk in Love.

--- End quote ---
beyonce and margaritas? nice :)
but brandy too? I learned a looong time ago the "dangers" of mixing liquors. For me it always leads to puking. And strawberry?  :P Sorry it's gotta be lime, on the rocks, with salt on the rim.

What kind of job are you hoping to find? While unemployment is really low, it seems there are still jobs out there. Hopefully you'll find what you like soon ;)

delilah07:

--- Quote from: leatherman on August 17, 2022, 02:10:16 pm ---beyonce and margaritas? nice :)
but brandy too? I learned a looong time ago the "dangers" of mixing liquors. For me it always leads to puking. And strawberry?  :P Sorry it's gotta be lime, on the rocks, with salt on the rim.

What kind of job are you hoping to find? While unemployment is really low, it seems there are still jobs out there. Hopefully you'll find what you like soon ;)

--- End quote ---

Iím looking into apartment leasing. It is difficult for me to speak with people so I usually take jobs that Iím unhappy or bored with. So this time itís out of my comfort zone. I interview next week. Iím also a jeans and t shirt person. So this means I get to go shopping for something to wear.
Even though I drank yesterday I had a good sleep. I woke up refreshed. The only thing is Iíve been drinking lots of water today. I donít think Iíll drink strawberry again. I used a mix and it was way too sweet.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: delilah07 on August 17, 2022, 10:31:58 pm ---I interview next week.

--- End quote ---
Good Luck! I'm sure you'll do great.  ;) :D

--- Quote from: delilah07 on August 17, 2022, 10:31:58 pm ---Iím also a jeans and t shirt person. So this means I get to go shopping for something to wear.

--- End quote ---
Have fun! LOL I hate shopping. Thank goodness my mom and husband buy me clothes for Christmas and my birthday or I'd be wearing 30 yr old clothes. When it's not summer running around in swim trunks, I love living in sweats and t-shirts

--- Quote from: delilah07 on August 17, 2022, 10:31:58 pm ---Even though I drank yesterday I had a good sleep. I woke up refreshed. The only thing is Iíve been drinking lots of water today. I donít think Iíll drink strawberry again. I used a mix and it was way too sweet.

--- End quote ---
Ick. Water. LOL
Drinking over 2 liters of Coke everyday, I'm constantly having to explain that Coke is filled with water.  ;D The only water I do usually drink is either while I'm on the treadmill at the gym or before a blood draw. One time my blood barely flowed and getting all 8 of those vials filled was painful and seemed to take forever. It was a great lesson on learning to be extra hydrated for my quarterly blood draws.  ;)

We went to a party 2 weeks ago, where I ate up 2 dozen jello shots! :o  Sweet.....and intoxicating! Enough intoxicating that I ended up participating in some jello wrestling!!! :o I made it halfway through the 12 participants until I was smooshed down into the un-liquored jello. ROFLMAO Not too bad a night for a 60 yr old.  ;D ;D

Jim Allen:
Wishing you good luck on the interview.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version