Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:39:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 452
Total: 453

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Not feeling well past few weeks - Still visited wild lights exhibition, Dublin  (Read 5839 times)

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Hiya,

I've not been feeling well the past 6 weeks or so, my apologies for not getting back to people as quickly as normal on PM.

Anyhow did pop out for the wild light exhibition at Dublin zoo tonight, was pretty good and enjoyable - Hope everyone had a great weekend.

HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Mindless

Hey Jim,

what about not feeling well? We all need you around here.

Take care and get well soon!

Hugs
Dx Feb. 2018, CD 320, %14

- Atripla Feb/18 -->
- Complera (generic) 2019 -->
- Dovato (generic) 2021 -->

Offline ZachR

• Let's look at the stars again
How are you now, could it be a cold or the flu? Hope something of a minor concern. Get better Jim! I need you around to answer my many questions and watch for for my mistakes and inappropriate posts.
Btw, Dublin is one of the cities I much favour, shall visot one day.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:56:25 pm by ZachR »
25.10.19 VL 43
26.05.19  CD4+ 685 %26 VL 55
27.03.19  CD4+ 850 %31 VL 24
***Switched to Biktarvy due to side effects.
25.02.19  CD4+ 740 %30 VL 78
15.01.19  CD4+ 1600(might be wrong) %0.7 VL 54
05.11.18  CD4+ 720 VL 1,100
17.09.18  CD4+ 962 %25 VL 14,000,000 - Started first regimen on Triumeq
15.07.18 - diagnosed, CD4+ 490 %20
20.04.18 - infected

https://ibb.co/X74GV0X

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
How are you now, could it be a cold or the flu? Hope something of a minor concern. Get better Jim! I need you around to answer my many questions and watch for for my mistakes and inappropriate posts.
Btw, Dublin is one of the cities I much favour, shall visot one day.

Hey Jim,

what about not feeling well? We all need you around here.

Take care and get well soon!

Hugs

Thanks, but don't worry I'm grand. No flu or colds. Few weeks of fluconazole and some creams should get me back in working order again for the most part and a lesion ill take care off after Xmas.

Besides that just been a tad slower than normal and getting more leg pain causing tiredness, I blame the weather getting colder for the additional leg pain, few months and it will be spring again   ;)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 09:15:20 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
Beautiful pix and lights!

No flu or colds.
ugh. I'm finally feeling better on day 6 of a cold. Everyone where my husband works has gotten this cold and he brought it home to me. Thankfully I'll be much better by the time we celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary this week and I won't have to count this cold as an anniversary present. LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Beautiful pix and lights!
ugh. I'm finally feeling better on day 6 of a cold. Everyone where my husband works has gotten this cold and he brought it home to me. Thankfully I'll be much better by the time we celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary this week and I won't have to count this cold as an anniversary present. LOL

Sorry to hear about the cold, hope you and your husband are feeling better soon.
Colds are miserable as they tend to linger on for a while, and as for the workplace environment, they always seem packed with people looking to share their gems with others  >:( 

Anyhow, wishing you a fantastic anniversary
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline harleymc

Sorry to hear you haven't been well.

I do live the lights exhibition, hope you enjoyed. Thankyou for sharing.

Offline Loa111

Lights look well! I'll probably hit the zoo with my kids in the days before Xmas when it is very quiet, though a day time trip more so.

Hope everyone is feeling better too?

Now I'm down with a bad cold today too. Trying to do a bit of work on the computer but next to impossible with the dopey head cold feeling. Might be Netflix time!

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Sorry to hear you haven't been well.

I do live the lights exhibition, hope you enjoyed. Thankyou for sharing.

The lights were fantastic, it was pissing down with rain but it was still a really nice evening.

Lights look well! I'll probably hit the zoo with my kids in the days before Xmas when it is very quiet, though a day time trip more so.

Hope everyone is feeling better too?

Now I'm down with a bad cold today too. Trying to do a bit of work on the computer but next to impossible with the dopey head cold feeling. Might be Netflix time!

Sorry to hear about the cold, colds truly suck as they have a tendency to linger on.
Sounds like Netflix time alright.

Yeah I had the kids with me and despite the rain, they really enjoyed it, although I have to say it was not a cheap night out as one would expect from Dublin Zoo

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
Now I'm down with a bad cold today too.
'tis the season. fa la la la la :D

everyone get better soon!
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline fabio

Everyone get better soon !
It seems I'm one still standing. Although I play on easy mode,since it's not even snowing here.....🙄

Offline Cybergrad

• Standard
+ Best wishes you are feeling better !!!  :D

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.