Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

48 million viral load during acute hiv with fever and moderate flu like illness

<< < (75/75)

gpapadop91:
Helloooo dears
How are you ??? I wish you all have good lives ,,,
I want to share with you a tip that my soul doctor gave me today ,,, when I'm feeling bad or stressful I should be compared to poorer people who are jobless or have bad health issues so we can feel relaxed and stress free ,,, I can catch my self that it works for me at least ...

Unfortunately I missed my scheduled lab tests because I was delayed in my appointment
So they gave me a new date for 30 of May
I hope 🤞 we wil be fine ...
Kisses and hugs 🤗
Please keep posting here , I need to feel all of your presence here as often as you can leave a comment or a greeting guys

Bb

Tonny2:

ojo.       Hi!, don’t get me wrong but, I’m happy not “seeing you” around here that often, it tells me you are taking control of your life again, good for you!!

ojo

https://youtu.be/UZVyzCwGVyE

I hope you can watch this video, it’s in Spanish but I think but just watching it you, all of us, get the message. There are people where are in worst situation than us and still move on with their lives…hugs

@jim moderator, if the video isn’t available to watched, maybe I did something wrong, could you help me?, thx

daveR:

--- Quote from: gpapadop91 on May 13, 2022, 02:23:19 pm ---Helloooo dears
How are you ??? I wish you all have good lives ,,,
I want to share with you a tip that my soul doctor gave me today ,,, when I'm feeling bad or stressful I should be compared to poorer people who are jobless or have bad health issues so we can feel relaxed and stress free ,,, I can catch my self that it works for me at least ...

Unfortunately I missed my scheduled lab tests because I was delayed in my appointment
So they gave me a new date for 30 of May
I hope 🤞 we wil be fine ...
Kisses and hugs 🤗
Please keep posting here , I need to feel all of your presence here as often as you can leave a comment or a greeting guys

Bb

--- End quote ---

Good to hear you are doing OK. The tip you shared is a good one. A few pages back on your epic thread I mentioned mindfulness practice. I find it useful, an app I use iw Waking Up by Sam Harris. It has guided meditations and also a theory section with discussions from himself and various people. In one of those lessons he recommends people to think of the worst thing that hasn't happened to them yet, living in a war zone, fatal diagnosis, and then imagine what the people who suffer from these problems would give to swap places with you. It really puts our positions into perspective when you realise just how lucky we are compared to others if HIV is our only issue.

Dave

leatherman:

--- Quote from: gpapadop91 on May 13, 2022, 02:23:19 pm ---when I'm feeling bad or stressful I should be compared to poorer people who are jobless or have bad health

--- End quote ---
I have a similar philosophy - but the comparison is to events in my own life.

For a long time, the worst day in my life was when I suddenly had to leave my out-of-state college mid-year to move back home. On my bad days, I would say that at least it wasn't as bad as "that" day.

But then my first long term partner died, well, that day became the new measure of how bad the worst day was.

When my second partner was in the hospital, I got through a LOT of bad days because none of those days were as bad as the day my first partner died. Well, until my second partner died. Certainly now, there is absolutely nothing that could be as bad, no matter how bad things might get, than the day I had to keep living while not 1 but 2 partners were dead.

of course, right now I am risking having even a worse "worst day", but as of today, I'm happily still with my 3rd long term partner. Who knows? with some luck, maybe my husband will outlive me and I will never have experience anything worse than the day 2 partners were dead.

So that's how I survive the really bad days, by realizing that no matter how bad it is that day, it isn't as bad as my worst day.

To get through every day though, having been hospitalized with AIDS a few times, I just remember my motto: Any day I'm not in the hospital, no matter how bad, is still a GREAT day. and if you don't believe that, all I can say is try not dying in a hospital with a week ;) , and then let's talk. At that point, I'm sure we'll both agree that not being in the hospital is awesome! :D :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version