Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

48 million viral load during acute hiv with fever and moderate flu like illness

<< < (65/75) > >>

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: gpapadop91 on January 19, 2022, 11:42:54 pm ---Hey Jim , nice to see you here again...how are you? No, I know it isn't new , I mean the suw133.
Just wondered if it brings some hope...

--- End quote ---

Suw133. Well, good news for the mice, although we made them sick to start with :-\ Suw133 has been around for years and I'm not a mouse.

Although on one hand, the learnings are always interesting, another part of me thinks given the issues this planet faces we should for our own good focus on other priorities. Anyhow, at this time Suw133 does not mean anything to me as a person living with HIV.

However, I'll update the Suw133 thread if anyone wishes to discuss it. https://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=67702

--- Quote from: gpapadop91 on January 19, 2022, 11:42:54 pm ---
I'm having a sore throat from yesterday , maybe because of my son who had it too few days ago...and feeling a bit upset.
Good morning ☀️ guys

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear you and your son have been feeling unwell and I hope you both feel better soon.

Jim Allen:
This is worth repeating.

--- Quote from: leatherman on January 19, 2022, 08:12:53 pm ---Looking at all this kind of information about any possible cure isn't going to get the cure to you any faster than I'll get it myself; but it will get you a lot of stress, unnecessary worry, and emotional turmoil that I don't have

--- End quote ---

gpapadop91:
Thanks guys...
Good evening..
Jim , this sore throat and GH GH move to clean throat is really really bad.. dontou have it?? I had once again in October, lasting only two days... So I don't know.
In past I had once a year but lasting for 3-5 days.
Now more times , but less period...
😌😌😌
Wish you all the best...

Here we will have -5 in my city in two days! How is the weather in Ireland?

Also Leatheman , where do you live??

gpapadop91:
Jim...

I also read an updated article from Very well health.

It says this :
""For most people who are treated early, the CD4 count will return to normal levels (500 or above). For those who delay treatment, the CD4 count may never fully recover, leaving that person vulnerable to opportunistic infections.
Studies have shown that starting HIV therapy with a CD4 count under 200 reduces life expectancy by an average of 8 years compared to someone starting at a CD4 count over 200.""

Is this an outdated article or with outdated information?

Has anyone here ever seen a person starting treatment with lower than 200 and reaching more than 500??

Thanks guys

gpapadop91:
https://www.verywellhealth.com/how-long-can-i-live-after-getting-hiv-48889

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version