Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

48 million viral load during acute hiv with fever and moderate flu like illness

<< < (64/75) > >>

gpapadop91:
Hellooo good evening guys.. how are you all???
Wishing good year and happy year ...
Are you all fine??

I would like to discuss about this new UCLA findings??
I promised to not read and I did it for months.
But now I was in holidays season so I wanted)felt the need to know what's new??

Any hope at the end of the tunnel??

Jim Allen:
What findings? Do you mean SUW133

leatherman:

--- Quote from: gpapadop91 on January 19, 2022, 12:31:29 pm ---I wanted)felt the need to know what's new??

--- End quote ---
Why? Do you think you won't hear about it in the news or on social media? Do you think your Doctor isn't going to administer the cure to you if and when it's developed?

I hope you realize that when a "miracle" treatment or the cure is developed it'll be all in the news (including poz.com, thebody, etc), even long before it'll actually be available.

Looking at all this kind of information about any possible cure isn't going to get the cure to you any faster than I'll get it myself; but it will get you a lot of stress, unnecessary worry, and emotional turmoil that I don't have (and haven't had in the 38 yrs that I've lived with HIV)

gpapadop91:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on January 19, 2022, 12:40:44 pm ---What findings? Do you mean SUW133

--- End quote ---
Hey Jim , nice to see you here again...how are you? No, I know it isn't new , I mean the suw133.
Just wondered if it brings some hope...
Of course , as Leatheman told, if it's a cure ever we will all know.
Just saw an article about this on the recommended to read articles and wanted to share and hear thoughts.
Wishing you all good day.
I'm having a sore throat from yesterday , maybe because of my son who had it too few days ago...and feeling a bit upset.
Good morning ☀️ guys

gpapadop91:

--- Quote from: leatherman on January 19, 2022, 08:12:53 pm ---and haven't had in the 38 yrs that I've lived with HIV

--- End quote ---
Really Leatheman?? I thought you had told us here you have been living with it for 29 yrs, maybe thirty this year...
Wish you more GOOD more 38

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version