Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

48 million viral load during acute hiv with fever and moderate flu like illness

<< < (63/75) > >>

gpapadop91:
In my last message of today I can see a "Modify" choice... I'm my 5 days comment I cannot see such a choice. Does anyone know please??

Jim Allen:
Not sure why you are writing in Caps or you think there is a personal data issue?

Anyhow, the edit function isn't available by design. It's only for a limited time and you can't edit a post after it's been read and replied to by others.

gpapadop91:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on January 04, 2022, 09:38:27 am ---Not sure why you are writing in Caps or you think there is a personal data issue?

Anyhow, the edit function isn't available by design. It's only for a limited time and you can't edit a post after it's been read and replied to by others.

--- End quote ---
I'm sorry I forgot caps enabled..

gpapadop91:
Anyways There is need to change.

I did mistake and MUST EDIT OR DELETE..
MINE..
Not others' comments ... But mine yes ..

By reporting??
Can I do??

Jim Allen:
Hiya,

--- Quote ---We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.
--- End quote ---

Now, with that being said, I am willing to go back and edit posts for members that contain things like personally identifiable data such as photo's or email addresses/names/addresses or phone numbers etc.

So if the post contains identifiable data, please PM the details of the post and I'll edit that data out.

Best, Jim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version