Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

48 million viral load during acute hiv with fever and moderate flu like illness

<< < (60/75) > >>

virgo313:

--- Quote from: gpapadop91 on November 16, 2021, 03:13:11 am ---Virgo were you really diagnosed with KS , that's why you suspect hiv? Oh my friend , you have really big balls , I would be more scared of KS than hiv. I would have heart attack.
Does a very low cd4 count as your 4 played a role to have this?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I have KS. Same time also swollen face. Lymph-notes not filtering well. Try not to think that low CD4 equal getting KS or any other ID since now you have started medication. HIV is no longer able to do damage. If you start thinking “what if” or “when will I get” then it will be stressful now & forever.

Take a day at a toll me & go on with your normal routine. See ur Dr when the dates comes. Many of us do this & the Dr visit to most of us is just to routine. Hope u can stop worrying too much. 

gpapadop91:
Virgo .. thank you at first place...

Do you mean , you have or you had?
Seems had in 2015.
But after chemo and ART it disappeared.
Correct?

Wish you all the best bro..
Good night guys...
Bye

virgo313:
I am not sure if “I have or I had”. The spots is barely noticeable now.
Will the spots appears again? I don’t know
Do I still have the virus that causes KS after cancer treatment? I am not sure.

What I know is that my health is much healthier now with me taking ART & KS will most likely will not appear again. Nowadays, my HIV session with dr is just to extend 6 months of medication. Nothing much is discuss on HIV topic except they just read out my blood test results. More time is being discuss on my cholesterol plan then hiv.  :D

I hope you see what other members is trying to explain to you on why you should not think too much after you start treatment & move on with your daily life. Almost everyone will go through what you are doing now (like goggle or read hiv) but most will not be stress by “what if” or “when will I die” thoughts by going back to normal life routine. 

gpapadop91:
Thanks Virgo .. wish you all the best... F@@k it this KS.
Good night.
Wishes to all for best ....

gpapadop91:
Good morning guys
I don't know about your countries..
But here VL is given to us after 2wks or a month..

Finally
Again UNDETECTABLE..
THANK TOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT.

I REALLY THINK WE HAVE A SECOND CHANCE WITH ALL THIS.

Hope we will have soon better and less harmful for kidneys/liver pills or generally treatment..

Good MORNING 💗🌞🌞

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version