Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:53:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773199
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 529
Total: 530

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My dog Buddy had to go to the vet the other day.  (Read 3383 times)

jerry

My dog Buddy had to go to the vet the other day.
« on: July 24, 2006, 12:39:19 am »
My baby had to go and get fixed yeah he got his nuts cut off so now he is doing much better but he had to stay overnight and away from home. He was happy to see his daddy. He also got his three year rabie shots and he is taged now.

Offline Nadine

Re: My dog Buddy had to go to the vet the other day.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 08:06:02 am »
I'm happy to hear Buddy is doing well.

I got a dog for my birthday, his name is also Buddy! What kind of dog is your Buddy? Mine is a beagle/pekingese mix

jerry

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 10:42:22 am »
Hey Nadine I have had my dog Buddy since last year. He is just a black and tan mutt mixed breed.

Offline Teresa

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 11:26:00 am »
Jerry,

Glad hes doing ok. I bet he was glad to see his daddy.

He kinda looks a little like my Charlie only smaller. My Charlie weighs 60 pounds.

Hugs
Teresa

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Christine

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 01:23:13 pm »
Hi Jerry,
Glad he is home safe and sound. We had a toy fox terrier years ago who had more energy than any living creature I have ever seen. The only day he did not jump and run around like a crazy dog was when he was fixed. He just sat there looking at us...."What did you do Mommy??" It was sad and funny at the same time!

Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 09:14:58 pm »
Glad to hear that Buddy is home safe and sound. My male dog used to be Buddy when I first got him. I changed it to Waldo after a month. He is the dog on the right hand side of the picture. On the left side is his little sister, Baby Elmo. Is it just me, or are the bumper stickers right, in that The More I Get To Know People, The More I Love My Dogs? I cannot imagine life without my kids.
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 02:30:33 am »
OUCH! Big day for Buddy! Me and my kitties are glad he's doing ok, Jerry.

Melia :)
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.