Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 03:17:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 761998
  • Total Topics: 64695
  • Online Today: 117
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 114
Total: 115

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Su problema es emocional no VIH.

No vamos a continuar una ronda de dudas y preguntas contigo.Adelante con su vida.
Ha sido el único en el que no sabía el status de la persona pero utilice condón por su puesto, de todos modos me gustaría hacerme la prueba en 6 semanas para mí paz mental, y le mando un fuerte abrazo amigo
Estas preocupando innecesario

No tuviste ningún riesgo de VIH, a menos que hayas tenido otros encuentros sexuales que no hayas mencionado aquí.

Adelante con su vida.

También recalco que no note deslizamiento en el condón, en todo momento el glande estaba siendo protegido
Consideras que no es necesario tomar medicamentos preventivos para el VIH? Ni hacerme la.prueba?

estas preocupando innecesario, adelante con su vida.
Consideras que no es necesario tomar medicamentos preventivos para el VIH? Ni hacerme la.prueba?
PD: Mi encuentro fue un poco brusco, pero el condón estaba en excelentes condiciones, al eyacular no salió el líquido del condón.
Por cierto recién me entero del fallecimiento de Andy Velez, una excelente persona, lastima que partió
Estas preocupando innecesario.

Adelante con su vida y como eres sexualmente activo, hágase la prueba para detectar el VIH y las ITS por lo menos una vez al año.

Esto es lo que necesita saber para evitar una infección por VIH:

Use condones para el coito anal o vaginal, de manera correcta y constante, siempre, sin excepciones. Considere comenzar la PrEP como una capa adicional de prevención del VIH en el futuro.

Tenga en cuenta que algunas prácticas sexuales que pueden ser descritas como seguras en términos de VIH podrían representar un riesgo para la transmisión de otras ITS mucho más fáciles de adquirir.

Hágase la prueba regularmente para detectar el VIH y las ITS por lo menos una vez al año y realice pruebas con más frecuencia si ocurre una relación sexual sin protección

Puede encontrar más información sobre Fundamentos del VIH, PEP, TaSP y Transmisión a través de los enlaces en mi firma.

Saludos cordiales

Jim

Cabe recalcar que desconozco su estatus, solo se que lleva 4 años laborando ahí
Buenas noches, mi situación es la siguiente, ayer tuve relaciones sexuales con una prostituta, en todo momento se utilizó condón, tanto para sexo oral como sexo vaginal, al final saque mi pene y eyacule por fuera, el condón no presento rotura, estaba bien, hoy me surgió la duda si en mi caso sería requerido tomar medicamento PReP o en todo caso realizarme la prueba de VIH después del periodo de ventana, de antemano espero respuesta pronta y les mando un saludo
I Just Tested Poz / Re: My introduction
« Last post by konpisces on Yesterday at 06:19:37 am »
Hey All,

Thank you very much for your kind replies and for reassuring me that everything is going to be OK.

You are right that I shouldn't focus to the CD4 figure right now - I am taking my medication for the 2nd day now and at least I don't feel any immediate or noticeable side effects. So I will be patient till the next blood check (in 1 month's time) and hopefully the effect of medication will be evident in both VL/CD4 count.

I need to mention that I am rather overwhelmed by the diagnosis and what it means for my life from now on and I don't even consider having sex. Even if I did, I wouldn't do it right now as I have a very big VL - wouldn't want to expose anyone to the virus.

Nevertheless, I feel that as days have passed (reaching 3 weeks after the first reactive result) I am a bit better. It seems that reality sinks in and I will gradually accept the fact and move on. I am lucky to be in these forums and also to communicate with 2 people who are hiv+ in my country. They provide good support and reassurance. I do not think of revealing my status to anybody yet (certainly not to my family as they are not capable of dealing with this - I wouldn't want to distress and hurt my elderly parents, they are better off in their ignorance. And as a matter of fact, I need to be comforted, not them right now) - it is probably very early.

Thank you again for being there!

Have a nice day
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2021 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.