Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:30:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 367
Total: 371

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 46983 times)

Offline Illusion22

Banned
« on: December 03, 2006, 06:30:31 pm »
Ok well 1st off I like to say great job on the site guys/girls fantastic support in here..ok my incident was the following one i have been with my g/f for 3 months we got together in sept. and are engaged. On oct 21 2006 i made a stupid! mistake and had some girl give me a blowjob i felt so horrible after it(Drunk). That was all that happened she gave me a blowjob we didn't even kiss i panicked sooo much that on the 25th me and my gf both went to a health clinic. The reason i told her i wanted to go was because i DID feel some slight burn when i urinated, before the incident with that girl. Our results came in 2 weeks HiV and all other STDS were negative turned out everything was fine only that I had NGU. They gave both me and my gf a dose of 14 pills of Doxycycline. We return for a follow up and we were clear of it thnk Christ. I wasssss soooo worried about still have gotten something cuz the period from the 21st to the 25th was sooooo short. So i did an HSV1 and 2 test igg and igm plus a full blood count i believe 1 week exactly after the incident. Those results came back 3 days later thnk Christ! NEGATIVE as wel and blood count was perfect.The HIV terror still remained on my mind and i was not waiting 3 months to find out...so i did a PCR test 17 days after the incident....4 days later that came back negative as well thankfully. Then after all these tests i decided to go to my primary Doc for and overall checkup on the 15th of November including STDs.I returned on the 28th for my results HSV1 and HSV2 plus chylamidia,syphillis,gonnor and HIV etc. were allll negative. Now the week before i got that blowjob from that other girl, my gf was giving me a blowjob and she scratched me a little on the head of my penis it was like 1mm long very little no blood came out out of it or anything now this is the only reason i decided to post here and ask you guys what do you think of the situation???.and i saw no blood on my penis after the blowjob was done. 5 min i ejaculated and it was over. Should i return on Jan for another antibody test? or another PCr? what do you guys think??please help me out here.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Questions for you experts
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 07:15:40 pm »
In the entire history of the epidemic there has never been a single documented case of transmission to someone getting a blowjob. So the risk to you in the situation as far as HIV is concerned was zilch, nada, zero.

Testing wasn't even necessary.

In general we always recommend that any couple who are in a securely monogamous relationship and want to dispense with using condoms should get tested together. Once a mutual negative status is established then it's up to both to decide if monogamy is the thing.

I don't see any cause for further concern about HIV on your part. I do recommend that you read the lesson on this site about Transmission. It's got all the basics and everyone should know about it. You can find a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section.

As for your incident, take a breath, let it go and get on with your life.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 07:28:25 pm »
Thanx alot Andy and to the rest of the Mods keep up the great work! how can i fund your site??. Though i was in GREAT SCARE of the virus I would love to support others:)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 07:57:57 pm »
This site does not accept donations. Thanks for offering. But there are many HIV/AIDS-related organizations which definitely always welcome support. GMHC (in NYC), AmFar (research and special projects) or any AIDS service organization in your area.

I'm glad you found our exchange to be helpful.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 08:04:08 pm »
Illusion, I've just moved your second thread over from the Living With HIV section. That section is reserved strictly for those who are HIV+ and those who are otherwise intimately involved with HIV, as with a partner, family member or other.

However well intentioned you may be, you are (happily) not HIV+ and should not be going into that section.

Secondly, when I realized you already had a thread started I deleted your new one. If you have further comments you want to enter please keep them in in your original thread. That way readers can follow the conversation and respond accordingly.

Andy Velez

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 08:11:39 pm »
Gotcha andy sorry bout that:)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 08:28:51 pm »
OK. Thanks.
Andy Velez

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 12:41:26 am »
ANDY sorry to bother you man I just 4 got to include one more question to either you or ANN...ok now that i got it outta the way that HIV is practically 0 risk through a grl giving me a blowjob...only thing is i remember right when she started she asked me if i had some water or something her mouth was a little dry regardless like i said i did a PCR 16 days after that incident and it was negative....but still this was the only thing i was kinda thinking about...your thoughts?? sorry to bug you i just had forgotten to add that to my big paragraph i wrote you:) thanks!

Offline Illusion22

Re: CONCERNS
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 09:07:28 am »
None of your symptoms are consistent with HIV at all. HIV doesn't make you sneeze. When they say that HIV causes cold/flu like symptoms they mean sore throat, fever, aches and pains and not sneezing. HIV does not infect cells of the respiratory tract to make you sneeze. You got a cold. Why are you getting these symptoms? As Andy says, go see your doctor, they are not HIV related.

Rich

Goodmorning rich you say HIV is not active in saliva my question is what if the girl giving me blowjob had dry mouth?? that was my question on my thread....?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 10:13:54 am »
Illusion,

Getting a blowjob isn't "practically 0 risk", it is NO risk. NO RISK. Not one person has ever become infected with hiv through a blowjob and you will not be the first. You didn't need that PCR test. You don't need to test over getting a blowjob. Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv, no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 12:36:30 pm »
Illusion,

I removed the question you asked in a different thread and placed it here, in your own thread. Posting questions in another person's thread is thread hijacking and we don't allow that in this forum. Please keep all your additional thoughts or questions here, in your own thread, only. Thank you for your cooperation.

And as for the question you asked in the other thread, please see my response to you above. The answer is no different.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 06:36:19 pm »
Ok no problem ANN ...i wanna know is the reason you guys are  so assured that Oral is not a risk because of the anti-bodies in our saliva that prevent HIV from being transmitted both oral sex and kissing wise.?

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 07:18:08 pm »
Guys/Girls i wanted to know if i received that blowjob when i had a minor yeast infection woud that matter?? it wasnt open or ne thing like letting out blood or pus but i might of had it very small by then right now its almost gone it was like a little brown line in the head of my penis..please respond

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 07:19:45 pm »
No not as all.

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 07:30:44 pm »
Man thnk God the thing is im 22yrs young man and i was recently diagnosed with prostatitis..im not that freaked out about getting HIV as much anymore but the things is i have some muscle aches at times..never had fever nor lymph node problems...my throat has been bothering me since octobber and between then ive had 2 antibody tests and one PCR test the pcr that was done 16 days after the blowjob  all 3 negative.But my prob is having the prostatitis and that minor yeast infection it kinda scared me a bit i guess i started thinking bout to many ''what ifs''. Sucks that i got the prostatitis cuz the symtoms can cause u stress plus im on Amoxycillin for it and its been making me nauseas not to mention that damn girl said her mouth was kinda dry and she took a puff outta a cig and drank some water i rem soo thoughts?? Rod? ann? andy?? about that

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 07:33:05 pm »
You come back with yet another niggling detail and what if. None of that changes the basic fact: no one has ever become HIV infected from receiving a blow job.

And no matter what your mind comes up with, you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

Really. No kidding.
Andy Velez

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 03:17:12 pm »
Andy,ANN,Rapidrod..etc

Well i wanna thank you all for clearing things out. As i stated before my gf is pregnant and i have a baby on the way, thus was the primary concern on why i was soo paranoid about that blowjob from that prostitute and therefore did all those tests including the PCR after 16 days. Today im getting an oraquick for a better peace of mind and then they gave me a follow up at the end of jan (3months total). And then i just wanna put this away thanks you all!

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 09:25:53 pm »
Hello all!

Well just got back frm my appointment doing my oraquick test and it was ''NEGATIVE''  thnk christ:) i was also told by the oraquick customer service line that there HIV1/HIV2 test are 99.9% accurate after 30 days of exposure and SPECIALLY in my situation, of course the window period is always 3 months max but they said people usually seroconvert at 6 weeks and plus i had previously done my PCR at 16 days post-exposure. Super happy to have this behind me and can now await my child to be here soon!:) thnks to all u experts hehe:) i know  might of been a pain in the A$$ sometimes but sorry take care and God bless!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 09:36:36 pm »
Congratulations on that happy (if not unexpected) result.

Now you can get on with your life.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Illusion22

Question,,?
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2006, 10:58:29 pm »
Guys/girls well now that im pretty much relieved about my hiv  status during my fellatio incident with a women..i wanted to know because i will be donating blood tomm in college from the blood truck and though im sure im pretty virus-free what kinda test do they run at those blood donation places...? just curious...?

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
Re: Question,,?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 11:36:47 pm »
Yes they do. What did you think they wouldn't test blood before they gave it to anyone? For the record they don't just test for HIV.

Although this is a different concern, you should post this in your original post.

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 11:39:16 pm »
Oh ok sorry i wasnt sure so i made a new topic because this has nothing to do with my last topic and i  was just asking i mean i know they obviously do  different tests, i was just curious what kinda HIV test do they run just a reg anti-body test??

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2006, 12:04:51 am »
No, they do a NAT test
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2006, 06:35:35 am »
Illusion,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2006, 02:09:29 pm »
Ok no prob so based on my last topic is it safe for me to donate blood...regarding my situation in oct? I always donate blood about twice a year:)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2006, 02:56:12 pm »
There is no need not to give blood, you didn't have a risk.

Offline Illusion22

Im off
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2006, 04:44:57 pm »
Well im off to donate, once again thnks to all you experts for easing my mind man i seriously don't know what i woulda done without you guys Andy...RRod,ANN. ETC. To be honest thnx to you guys i dont have anxiety pains anymore my arms legs were aching at times everytime i dreaded HIV from getting that blowjob. Now that iv'e eased my mind i dont have the aches anymore and my migraines have gone away for the most part also cuz i just removed 2 wisdom teeth on friday. You guys SERIOUSLY deserve some type of funding though i know you don't accept any. There are plenty like myself out there worrying for nothing and plenty not caring at all who should be worried. Both can use the help and advice from you guys. Im just praying for the safety and health of my gf and my  unborn baby who should be due by late august early sept. Pray for me to guys!:) God bless.

Offline Illusion22

starting to understand now...
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 02:38:43 pm »
I have a question for any of you very-knowleadgable experts now that im more at ease about that blowjob incident i was wondering the reason why the CDC says oral sex is a low-risk is mainly because of the receptive partner huh? and the reason they say its a Theoretical risk is because its never been proven but theoritically its a low risk for the girl/guy GIVING the blowjob correct? meaning thats why you guys keep telling guys like me and kobe or curious etc. why getting a blowjob is not a risk and that we should relax.?

Offline Illusion22

Alotta concerns from others about the same thing
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 05:16:19 pm »
Well if not for the relief of you experts on here idk what alot of us would but i see alot of people still worried about oral sex on this site like blowjobs its just some websites or people calling the CDC get scared because they tell callers that theres some risks but help me out her ANN and ANDY along with the rest of you experts why is it that people are so scared of this? like i pretty much have put it behind me but i was curious about something lets say you're getting a blowjob from a girl theoritically would it be better for the one receiving the blowjob to ejaculate?. And how much blood would have to be present?? sorry to ask so much questions but i like to inform myself with you guys instead of getting scared reading other websites that put alotta crap in peoples heads.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 05:22:01 pm »
Illusion,

We tell you guys that getting a blowjob is not a risk because saliva is not infectious. Unless you're in the habit of punching the person who is about to blow you in the mouth, then you don't need to worry about blood in their mouth either.

Giving a blowjob is theoretically a risk. There have been long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one. This shows us two things. One, condoms are very effective for the prevention of hiv transmission. Two, oral sex is much lower risk than previously believed. We now have the evidence that oral sex is a very low risk activity where hiv transmission is concerned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 05:33:31 pm »
 :D Thanks ann...well i definitely did not punch that girl in the mouth lol thats for sure. Ann why is that most of these outdated websites don't update us with these accurate studies you are telling me or others about?? they really should because they scare alot of people and alot of them seriously sound like they don't know what there talking about. Me personally since the FDA approved that NAT test for donor centers think they should start doing that in clinics i mean i know its only for blood centers but wouldnt that help alot of people? like detecting it earlier and starting treatment early. And the CDC still puts its in the mind of some people that window periods are 3-6 months. I mean they don't tell us that most people seroconvert at 22 days or any other helpful info like that. Sorry for so much questions:).

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 10:30:51 pm »
NAT tests cost a lot and a lot of websites haven't been updated for a while.

R

Offline Illusion22

ANN
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 07:52:17 pm »
Just have a question why is that guy 30 being allowed to post those things?...i mean my situation wasn't cunninglitus it was a BLOWJOB..But hes gonna start putting fear in the minds of others. I am so glad to have MODs like you and andy who can clear things up..but man 30 you gotta chill out brother.

Offline Illusion22

Cont. To all other MODS and experts..
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 08:01:52 pm »
To clarify something on symptoms lets say for example someone develops a swollen lymph Node  or highhhhhh fever RELATED to HIV if that very same person was to go get an HIV anti-body test because he saw that swollen node or fever well he test positive? meaning that once u have a symptom related to HIV it should read postive on the test im i correct? Again i know that self-diagonosing urself isnt a way to see if u have HIV or not but i just wanna in that situation that i just asked??

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 08:07:24 pm »
How can you relate symptoms to HIV when HIV has no specific symptoms?

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 08:11:44 pm »
Well doesnt HIV cause swollen lymph nodes i mean obviously HIV isnt the only thing that can cause that but im just asking if u had something related to HIV. If at that very momment you did an antibody test would it test postive?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 08:22:39 pm »
By implication you are still attempting to use symptoms as a basis for testing.

The average time to seroconversion is 22 days. All but the smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after a risky incident. To make sure that very small number who may take longer are included, the CDC recommends testing at 13 weeks for a reliable answer.

Andy Velez

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 08:25:00 pm »
Andy by no means seriously man im i implying that but i just wanna know if someone developed anything like a swollen node or anything like that and it was HIV related if that very same person would go for a test at that momment would he test pos? (antibody)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 08:25:45 pm »
No, that does not mean you have antibodies for HIV. The only way to relate symptoms, is if you test and are confirmed positive. Then you can correlate the symptoms to HIV. Most people don't even have any symptoms.  

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 08:31:45 pm »
Seems like everyone is misunderstanding my question man...:( what im trying to say is when someone has developed a symptom due to HIV !not because they diagnosed it! would that mean that developing a symptom means that the body has started to produce antibodies??? i really hope you guys get the question now if not nevermind and sorry for asking:(

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 08:35:15 pm »
You are not understanding. You can not assume a symptom is caused by HIV UNTIL you have tested and you are confirmed to be HIV positive. Then you can say that the symptoms you have had previously may have been related. You can not say it before you have a confirmed positive test.

Offline Illusion22

?????
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 11:38:20 pm »
By my understanding did 30 minutes say on his thread '' How come the know aids campaign says that oral is a risk?I think the society's for people with hiv are trying to white wash the real dangers behind oral sex'' Was he trying to imply that you guys are lying or trying to say something isnt a risk when it really is(Oral)??. I mean how could you say something lke that ''30 minutes'' thats cruel to other readers man...and who would be cruel enough to lie about something like that. these experts on here are very knowledgeable about HIV and are trying to help and guide there fellow brothers from contracting the virus...thats just wrong man..i understand being scared but saying some crap like that isnt right...Guys what do you think about that??

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 12:03:20 am »
To answer your question, we do not LIE about anything on here. There is no data to back up the claim that oral sex is a great risk. My advice to anyone like 30-minutes who makes claims that we are lying or that other people KNOW that oral sex is a risk and it is not being said is "SHOW ME THE DATA". It is not cruel but a little naive of them to say that. I'll be convinced by data and if there is data that says that oral sex is a risk, then I might change my mind. So, to anyone who claims that, reveal the source.

I  have read a lot of data to say that oral sex is NOT a risk.

R

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2006, 12:08:37 am »
Thanks alot for clearing that up HIV worker i for one believe you guys and thanks for your professional response. He apologized right after he wrote that lol i don't understand some people, but i guess some people mistake it when people say oral sex is a risk and also misunderstand that blowjob is no risk and that cunninglitus is a low risk. Can u please explain exactly why one isnt and the other is just low?. Clear things up form some readers, i for one enjoy this website and the great advice that is given to the public.

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2006, 12:15:47 am »
Saliva contains antivirals. Is it possible to get HIV from oral sex? It's possible maybe but it is VERY unlikely and you would have to have a lot of blood to make it possible. That makes it not oral sex, but a blood exposure. How much blood, a 10 mls? Statistics reveal oral sex is no risk. More conservative websites claim it is a risk, but REALITY dictates (from statistics) that oral sex is a VERY VERY VERY low risk activity. This data is gleaned from serodiscordant couples who engage in oral sex and not had a case of seroconversion. You could invent a scenario where it would be possible, but it would take a very special event (not evident from your story) to get HIV from oral sex. I would actually agree with anyone that says it is virtually impossible. With over 50 million cases of HIV and only a handful that MIGHT be due to oral sex, this dictates that you don't get it from oral sex.

Have I cleared that up or talked myself into more trouble. For the record, if someone here says it is no risk, that's good enough to take to the bank.

R
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 12:17:27 am by HIVworker »

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 12:28:11 am »
Thanks once again HIV worker and sorry to ask you so much questions man but im not exactly einstein when it comes to math lol how much would you say is 10 mls of blood? i know its pretty much but how much? i tried to google it and it showed a kinda fat tube?. Well i for sure didnt see blood at all on my penis after the blowjob let alone 10mls of thats alot. And IMO you havent stirred up any problems because you're doing an excellent job clearing something that people constantsly keep asking about! thnx once again:)

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2006, 12:29:42 am »
Hmm...how much is 10ml. Hmm....I think 2 tablespoons. Lets's say 1 teaspoon is enough to be at risk....you have that much? You would know it. Your penis would be covered in blood.

Offline Illusion22

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2006, 12:33:22 am »
LOl thanks man alright ill leave u alone and stop harassing you now ::) i hope all those with the same concerns read this before they make naive claims, have a good night HIV worker and God bless man:)

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2006, 12:34:49 am »
Well, if they do, we will just say the same as on here. My concern is to make sure YOU know for now. Leave us to deal with everyone else.

Rich

Offline Illusion22

Ughhh..Stupid clinic....some advice here
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2006, 09:22:15 pm »
well its almost 2 months since my fellatio encounter with that women ,i did recent an PCR 16 days posr that exposure(Negative)Antibody test for HIV1/2 of that incident also at 6 weeks though. Everything was fine but the dumb clinic that i did it in called me for a survey asking how the counsellor did as far as performance and i was like ''They did great''. The she was like great! ''umm i see u tested for fellation at 6 weeks you might wanna come back at 12 weeks i was like wtf....? shes like ''Just to be sure''. My gf is pregnant like about 1 monnth now so been taking care of her and now she just has some headaches and a little sore throat with some sneezing and i started to freak cuz of that damn lady saying that!  :(. we both got tested for alll stds and were clear now she got tested on Nov 17 2006 and weve only had sex with each other and we benn having it since june 2006. But still they kinda spooked me:(

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.