Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:07:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773220
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 615
Total: 615

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Space available?  (Read 7917 times)

Offline kcmetroman

Space available?
« on: July 27, 2006, 10:10:44 am »
Didn't really know where to put this, so WAALAAAH!

Claude,

Is there any chance that we will have a table to lay out the T-shirts for people to pic them up perhaps at the meet and greet?  I think Baily will have his CD's and Trish has another little surprise for all you yayhoos.

Once we get the shirts there, they will be tagged for their owners, and I really don't want to mess with having to delve them out when I am busy shootin the shit and solving the world's problems.  Only so much a man can do. 8)

nowhameen?

Offline The Canuck

Re: Space available?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 11:49:34 am »
Hello John,

It won't be a problem. Just besides the reception room ( where are the bathrooms ) there's a large space and they already have some tables there ( if not we can ask ).

Just remind me this on the 16th and will tell them how many tables we need for that.

Voilą....it was really simple.  ;)

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 12:23:46 pm »
John & Canuck

Um, no this won't work. 

I believe we have been asked to wear our t-shirts during the visit to Hope Chapel which is Friday morning.

John

Since you are the one who knows who paid you for how many and what size, even though it's going to be a pain, I think you're going to have to see it through buddy and make sure everyone gets their darn shirts.

Since nearly everyone is arriving either late Wednesday or within a 4 hour block on time on Thursday, maybe you, Trish, Dan, and others could sort of switch off with one another in handing them out. 

Usually there's a group congregating in the lobby waiting for the next pack of misfits to come through the door so you'll be able to "shoot the shit and solve the world's problem" in good company.   ;)

RAB

(Who's going to run and hide under his bed cause John's probably thinking of punching him out.)

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 12:29:34 pm »
RAB,

I believe we have been asked to wear our t-shirts during the visit to Hope Chapel which is Friday morning.

Not a problem there for I since I don't wear any t-shirts...not a single time... :)

Who's going to run and hide under his bed cause John's probably thinking of punching him out.

Go ahead John just a little one.  8)

Regards,

The Canuck
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 12:32:07 pm by The Canuck »

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 05:24:03 pm »
I will be more than happy to pass out shirts & hugs as members arrive.

Dan

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 09:16:50 am »
Jeez you guys drive a hard bargain....I will stop short of altering them for you guys though.

Offline livingpositively

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 12:20:26 pm »
John,  This is just a thought, and I don't know, off the top of my head, when you are arriving with the shirts, buuuuuut...

Rather than having to track people down and take away from your experience to pass out shirts, what about getting some small size "shopping bags" and putting people's shirts in them and let the front desk staff hand them the bag with shirt(s) when they check in.  Other option would be to see if the Bell Service can deliver them to the rooms.  All of the work meetings I have been to, we always get a "welcome" bag/basket of some kind and they are always delivered to our rooms.

Just a thought

Shane
4/6/07   CD4 450, % 23, No VL
2/19/07 CD4 487, % 26, VL 47,500
1/4/07   CD4 357, % 27, No VL
10/3/06 CD4 500, % 26, VL 18,000
7/6/06   CD4 530, % 29, VL 83,800
4/6/06   CD4 555, % 28, VL 13,000

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 01:33:52 pm »
Excellent idea Shane.....We will be there before many.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.