Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:29:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773224
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 608
Total: 610

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I am still concern.  (Read 13655 times)

Offline golollol1

I am still concern.
« on: August 09, 2007, 04:12:59 pm »
Last Night I went to a massage palor and the girl gave me a hand job, with a lotion, I dont know if I had any cuts or anything.

I think I might have some cuts or bumps on my penis, I think I prevously had Herpes Down there and Warts...

I am a male..

What are the chances of me being infected with or any std ?

None of her fluids have came in contact

Just her hands and her hand job..

The next day my legs hurt, and penis is buring on the tip of it....

Why would my Penis Burn ?

I dont know

Any solution or idea ?

Gosumka

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: Am I at risk for the following ?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 04:21:30 pm »
This site deals strictly with HIV, not any and all STD's.  I don't see ANY risk of HIV from what you describe.

Why is your penis burning on the end?  I dunno....chaffing?  Irritation from the lotion maybe?

You can read the Lessons section for more on how HIV is really transmitted.  You don't have a risk worry from this incident.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline golollol1

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 04:32:55 pm »
Has anyone ever had any irritation problem and felt like this ?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 04:34:20 pm »
As Hunter has indicated there was absolutely no risk of HIV transmission during this incident as you have described it.

With regard to the other problems you're having in relation to your penis, that's something for you to discuss with your doctor. I don't know anything about your sexual history and we can't diagnose anything here anyway, so it's best you talk to a doctor if you're having any ongoing troubling symptoms.

What I can tell you is that HIV is not an issue in what you've described.
Andy Velez

Offline golollol1

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 04:53:33 pm »
Andy, I see you mention that there is no risk.

Has there ever been a case ?

In addition, Any other STD can possbily ?

that was a off topic question.

Thanks

Offline golollol1

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 04:57:53 pm »
In addition,

I have HPV and Genital Herpes 2....So , can a scare or broken skin cause that ?

How about if she had a cut and the cut dripped right into the tip of my penis ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 05:49:48 pm »
golo,

You think this and you think that about your penis - don't you know your own penis?

If you have bumps or other weird things going on with your penis, please talk it over with a doctor. Nobody can diagnose your penis over the internet. If you have warts you need to have them seen to.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you do NOT need to test over this NO RISK handjob, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline golollol1

Can someone interpret these results for me ?
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 01:08:14 am »
This was a possible exposure about 4 years ago..I received unprotected oral sex and had vaginal sex with a sex worker.

I tested at 3, and 6 months and Elisa was negative.

But , the problem is that on a year later when I tested for Elisa I asked my doc, for HIV 1 and HIV 2..The HIV 2 was negative, but HIV - 1 Elisa information was not shown but insted Western Blot Results wwere interpret for my doctor.

The Western Blot had about 7 strip laid down, such as

P24 , P19 etc... and the results was absence....

What does that mean ?

After that I never tested, but I still have host of symptomes for countless years.

Head Pain, Leg Pain, Shortness of breath, nurological problems, and much more...

My CBC counts has always been normal and a year later i had CD4 and CD8 counts and that was normal.

Until , recently I had a hand job which resulted in genital infection. I am scared again that I might of have gotten HIV and

would i need to test again ?

I have developed Costohindirtides and Dysuautonomia, CFIDS.

What are the chances of me having HIV .?

What does Western blot absence mean ?

Thanks

Please Help

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: Can someone interpret these results for me ?
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 01:20:16 am »
all of that sounds to me like negative.

based on my reading, you could stop at the second line- with the 3 and 6 month negative Elisa tests.

not to mention that receiving oral sex wouldn't put you at risk.  you neglect to mention if the vaginal sex was protected or not. 

but ultimately, i believe you can rest regardless with the negative elisa results.  that would have been enough time to get a positive result if you were.

and you won't get HIV from a hand job either.

PS:  You should keep all of your questions in your original thread. 

Here:  http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=14537.msg180953#msg180953 

I'm sure one of the moderators will move this once they see it. 

You should read the Welcome Thread with the guidelines for posting in it...and read through the Lessons section for info on HIV transmission while you're at it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 01:24:28 am by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline golollol1

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 01:48:24 am »
It was a protected vaginal sex.

The reason, I mention that is because of countless symptomes.'

Who develops hard time to breath, pain, neck pain, CFIDS and much more of health issue.

Q:  But why would Elisa be positive at year later ?

Q: How accurate is Western Blot ?

Q: If Hand job is safe, why did I come down with burning penis, leg pain, pelvic pain, prostate pain. Does it cause a illness to trigger ?

Q Can you actually get bacteria or virus in such way ?

Q: how about previous episode ? should I worry ?

Please let me know. I am very scared.

Thanksk

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 04:48:27 am »
Gol,

Please keep all your additional questions, thoughts and comments in your original thread. This helps us to follow your story and give you the most accurate advice.

If you cannot find your original thread click on the red link I've provided above. Alternatively click on the "show own posts" link in the left hand column of any forums page.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 05:52:17 am »
golo,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Symptoms mean nothing when it comes to hiv. Only testing will reliably reveal your hiv status and your testing history show you are hiv negative. Hardly a surprise, since NOTHING you report is a risk for hiv infection.

Sometimes an ELISA can come back with a FALSE positive. This is why ALL positive ELISAs are double checked with a Western Blot. If the WB is negative, which yours was, then the over-all result is negative.

If you're having physical problems, then you need to talk to a doctor about them. Whatever is going on with you has nothing to do with hiv - you ARE hiv negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline golollol1

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 04:48:10 pm »
Correct,   But doesn't having a Dysautonomia out of no where a indication of HIV or any other related STD ?

What does it really meaning of " absence " .

It could mean, that the protien were not present at the moment ?

I think I have sero converted after 12 Months .... Because I still have stymptomes of HIV,... Diareeha, Blind Vision, Headaches, Dysuatonomia.

P.S. Will the Blood Result be different after 4 years if you had HIV ?

Like such as WBC or lymphocyte would that be different ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 04:56:23 pm »
gol,

Dysautonomia can be caused by many different things. You need to work with your doctor to determine what has caused yours.

Whatever the cause is, it is NOT hiv. You have ruled hiv out of the equasion.

You need to be addressing further questions to your doctor. You are hiv negative and as such, there is nothing more we can do for you here.

Remember, you did NOT have a risk for hiv infection in the first place. You ARE hiv negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline golollol1

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 08:28:06 pm »
Is that how a typical western blot intepret,like absence ?

Should it not say negative.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 08:29:41 pm »
Gol,

Your WB result was negative.

MtD

Offline golollol1

Question about Testing - True HIV 2 Test Pick up HIV 1
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 03:23:48 am »
I was talking to my doc and he told me that HIV 2 test can almost 95% pick up HIV 1 type strains.

Is that Correct ?

P.S. Earlier I went to my Urologist regarding pain, in pelvic in penis afer urination, after I had a hand job... The urologist says it is possible to get HIV from such act, and other STD..

Any comment on that ?

Offline Panicman

Re: Question about Testing - True HIV 2 Test Pick up HIV 1
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 03:57:03 am »
Getting HIV from a handjob... Next your urologist will say you put yourself at risk for HIV from kissing... I wouldn't rely on his information

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 04:20:14 am »
Gol,

You were told two days ago that you should keep all your additional thoughts, questions and comments in your original thread. Please stop creating new threads everytime something else pops into your head.

Panicman,

Please don't post in any other thread than your own. Only Moderators and authorised members are permitted to answer questions in this Forum. You should take the time to read our Welcome Thread and familiarise yourself with our posting guidelines.

Thank you.

MtD

Offline golollol1

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 04:31:45 am »
if i have a quesiton what do i do ?

post it in the same thread ?

-------------------------------------------

Ya, remember my previous encounter protected sex unpro oral sex...that was a risky one.

I have so many symptomes...

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 04:40:27 am »
Gol,

As you've have been told now on several occasions you must post all your questions in your original thread. If you cannot find your original thread, click on the red link I provided above. Your questions will not be answered until you return to your original thread.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 06:20:12 am »
gol,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

You also need to know that we only allow one account per person here and if you'd bother yourself to read the Welcome thread - or the Terms of Membership you agreed to when you joined - you'd know that. Our answers aren't going to change if you use a different name.

I rejected the new account you tried for. Try for another one and you'll be banned, permanently. No questions, no kidding.

The bottom line here golo, is that you did NOT have a risk and so it's no surprise that your hiv test results show you to be hiv negative. It's a no-brainer.

You don't have hiv.

If you cannot put this behind you, please seek out some counseling for yourself to learn how to deal with your anxieties. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline golollol1

HIV Due to Hand Job W/ Herpes / Rash
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2007, 02:23:05 am »
Hey, I dont know if I said this or not.

I have Herpes 2 and Rash.

So everytime my penis gets plaid with it really turns red, and you can see some bumps...after 20 sec, it looks normal.

So when the penis turns red, does that open gatway to allow HIV to enter the body ?

I had unprotected hand job, w/ oil..

I came down with prostate infection from bacteria from this act, resulting in 7 days of cipro 500 mg.

So if I had bacteria from a hand job, how about HIV , since I have open sore and rash.... Not open sore, but the penis turns red.

Its been a week and the next day, I had gastro problem and still do, feel the stomach is tight and having gastro problem alot.

Its HIV......please help

Offline golollol1

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2007, 02:36:06 am »
In addition, I have constant pain of lymph nodes in neck. They hurt like no tomorrow.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2007, 05:27:17 am »
gol,

For the last time, you did NOT have a risk for hiv infection. Not one single person in the world has EVER become hiv positive as a result of a handjob and you won't be the first.

You need to take your penis and show it to a doctor. It's the only way for you to find out what is going on with it. Tell your doctor about your other problems while you're there.

One thing we do know is that hiv is NOT the cause of any of your physical problems. You do NOT have hiv.

Please take note of our forum posting guideline that says:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline golollol1

I am converting
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 01:29:09 pm »
Its been exactly two weeks and I have

Fever, gastro problem, diarrhea, muscles aches, rash, joint pains, lymph node pain...

Should I go see a doc ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 01:37:55 pm »
golo,

Yes. See your doctor. Whatever is going on, it won't have a single thing to do with hiv. Why? Because you DID'T HAVE A RISK! That's why.

Did you see my warning in the post above? Heed it.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline golollol1

I am still concern.
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 03:42:58 am »
Hi,

Please don't move or banned me from asking question.

I am very concern, many of you experts have said that I have noting to worry about. I understand, my concern is if hand job is so low risk of activity, than why did I become infected with rare strain of prostate infection or staph.

From a hand job w/ massage oil ?

In addition, I have a rash on my penis , since i have HSV and HPV. What are my chance of contracting HIV from a hand job ?

I had ARS Symptomes two weeks exactly, two weeks from the exposure I came down with sever flu that lasted 4 days. My gastro is all messed up, I eat something, I feel my stomach makes noise and i have to go to the bathroom.

I feel, more fatigue and lack of concentration.

My back hurts, and it seems like I am getting rash.

All this from, a hand job or my previous health condition is the problem ?

So I am very very confused.

* has there ever been a case of HIV in such act ? Even though with Rash and co infection with prostate infection.

Please help.

P.S. I am having very bad pain in the neck.

Goloka

Offline Matty the Damned

Re: I am still concern.
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 03:49:59 am »
Gol

This is the THIRD TIME you have started a new thread. You should know by now that you must keep all your your thoughts, questions and comments in your ORIGINAL THREAD. If you cannot find your original thread, click the red link I've provided.

You have been warned REPEATEDLY about breaking the rules of this forum, yet you continue to do so. If you do not want to be banned you must start obeying the rules. Your questions will not be answered until you return to your original thread.

DO NOT reply to this post.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 05:13:32 am »
Gol,

We don't seem to be getting through to you and as such, I see no point in carrying this on. We've repeatedly told you that you had no risk and no, not one person has EVER become infected with hiv through a handjob.

We have also repeatedly asked you to abide by the rules of this forum. You aren't listening to a single thing we say. Re-read your entire thread, because our answers are not going to change.

I'm giving you that time out I warned you about. It will run for 28 days and if you try - again - to create a new account, you WILL be banned permanently, no questions asked.

Use this time to get the face-to-face help you need, help we cannot possibly give you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline golollol1

HIV from Hand job - ID Doc says yes, Many Symptoms
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 02:24:06 pm »
About 8 weeks ago, I went to a massage parlor and had hand job with a oil. Next day, I felt the urge to urinate, went to the doc and gave me cipro, everything cleared up. 2 weeks later I got sick, fever, chillis, diarreha, stomach cramping, nasuea, dizzy, fatigue, swollen lymph node in neck, collar bone, shoulders, armpit, and groin area. Doctor diagnose that. In addition, I had a back aches, and muscle joint and stiffness.

few weeks later everything went away, except the muscle aches and joint stiffness keeps coming back.  In addition, I have itching , burning feeling in my buttock , back of the thigh and below my testicles. Also, I have a right ear pain along with echo and sharp pain behind both ears.

I told my doc, he says that it could possible be HIV. My concern is that, when I stroke my penis, it usually turns red at the bottom base, and I have HPV  I think.

Current Symptomes 8 weeks later: Ear pain, aches, joint pain, muscle stiffness, running nose constantly, fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, chronic loose stool and diarreha .

Was I risk for HIV or other STD ?

My Doc says you can get all STD via Hand to Genital.

Is this true ?

I am scared, that I got HIV from a scenerio no one gets it from ?

What should I do ?

Goloka

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: HIV from Hand job - ID Doc says yes, Many Symptoms
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 02:28:33 pm »
Please keep all your questions and concerns in your original thread.  Thank You.

PS:  You've already been told about keeping your posts in your original thread REPEATEDLY.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 02:32:30 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline golollol1

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 05:40:08 pm »
You guys think I am joking, come on, why would else I bee saying I got HIV from hand job.

Symptoms are everything....

If you have a cut on your penis, u can get HIV.

I am scared, and unlucky one.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 05:40:54 pm »
Your most immediate risk right now is that you are going to get banned from this site for repeatedly refusing to follow our rule of not beginning new threads. You've already had one time out. Consider yourself warned as you are on the verge of being banned. All of your entries must be in this same thread. Period.

As far as your recent incident is concerned, you've been coming here long enough to know that getting a handjob is not a risk in any way for HIV transmission. Your symptoms are something to be discussing with your doctor. They have NOTHING to do with HIV. And yes, your doctor is correct that there are STDs which can be passed by skin-to-skin contact, but HIV is NOT one of them. And you aren't going to make history by becoming the first guy to ever get HIV from being jerked off. Discuss your problem with your doctor if the symptoms persist. This is an HIV-specific site and we cannot diagnose you here.

And remember! Don't start any new threads.
Andy Velez

Offline golollol1

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 01:43:06 am »
Abnormal Blood results.

Does anyone know what can cause low MPV value ... My is 6.6

In addition, my alkalin phosphate is very high .

I have ready and it seems like HIV can cause level to go down.

Any input ?

Andy - Am I truly the first to have HIV from such act ?

I never had this problem before.

I am having signs of low immune system now.

back aches, muscle pain, fatigue, not feeling well..

goloka

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 04:27:41 am »
Gol,

We have told you repeatedly that you do not have HIV. We cannot help you. I am reporting this thread to the Moderators for review.

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 04:48:38 am »
Matty this guy is from MedHelp and has trolled the forum there for several months. He goes by GOLOKA there and had three other nicks.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 05:21:15 am »
Gol

Enough is enough, you are just not listening are you...you are HIV negative, you were never at risk yet you continue to ask the same questions over and over.

I'm putting you on a 56 day TO, I will discuss it with the other Moderators to see if a permanent ban is in order.

Please DO NOT try and create a new account, otherwise a permanent ban will be placed on you...and defianeltly no questions asked.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.