Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:44:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773199
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 535
Total: 536

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Poll

risk

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mutual genital masturbation  (Read 5484 times)

Offline Getcarter

Mutual genital masturbation
« on: January 21, 2010, 09:38:24 am »
Hello everybody!

I am a norwegia man at 40 years of age and have a few questions

1. I had an Incident while ay work In the mid east Abu Dhabi

2. Met a prostitute and we went my hotel er had no vaginal,anal or oral activity

3. She schratched her hand (on the otherer side meaning above her bones opposite her palm)

4 She gave me a hand job while she was fingering her vagina, her finger from her left hand In which was never In contact with my penis. She wanked her left hand In which was schratched on her right hand. It could have been blood on that hand (I did not see any).
5. Am I at risk If she wanked my penis with that hand? We never kissed eachother and I did not kiss her fingers.

6.After she fingered herself she moved her hand to her breasts, 3-5 minutes after I kissed them slightly

Yhanks for an answer and a really Informative site
7.I am worried some blood  coul touch my penis..Am I at any kind of risk-?

Offline RapidRod

Re: Mutual genital masturbation
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 10:04:20 am »
You had no risk.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 11:40:30 am »
It doesn't matter what spin of varying details you put on mutual masturbation. It's absolutely not a risk for HIV transmission.

The ONLY confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Everything else as far as risk is strictly theoretical.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline Getcarter

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 05:47:55 pm »
Andy 

Hello Again and I really appreciate your work giving us who are not updated to well

I felt I was doing everything possible to practice sex and you reassure this completely.

I want to become a member and give my contibution to you all.

How can I help?

Best regards from Me and keep up your counseling as you do. There are so much differences on the Internet on how Hiv Is being transmitted.I found your site the best and most Informative to the fullest.

Pass on my mail to all of you working so dedicatedly!

Best Regards from Me:)

Offline Getcarter

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 12:38:17 pm »
Hello again!

Just wanted to have an objective point of view of my recent Incident.

1. I had a combo test after 19 days came out negative, I will have a new one done tomorrow after 28 days. Dr says that It Is a 90 percent chance of being conclusive
2.The councelation for Hiv transmission here In norway say that It Is a 100 percent safe test after 28 days, and my recent test after 18 days (combo test) Is almost conclusive.
3. My sexual encounter was only mutual masturbation with a prostitue and neve had any other encounter at all.
4. After reading different mails I have seen that It takes up until 13 weeks to be sure of the results..why Is there a deviation upon this test procedures and window periodes?

Thanks for a qualified honest answer:)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 12:42:25 pm »
Reread the replies that Andy has given you. Then read the posting guidelines.

Offline Getcarter

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 12:58:45 pm »
Hello!

yes I have read the guidelines but come out with still a deviation of the Hiv test and window period.

I know I have not been at high risk but still  when the norwegian health dept say that a combotest taken 28 days after a possible risk It will be conclusive, then I start to think that  In the US you have another pov , or a different tests or test procedures..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 01:10:39 pm »
You can take as many tests as you like. Based on what you have reported a negative result is a foregone conclusion.

Anyone who told you that mutual masturbation is a risk for HIV transmission doesn't know what they are talking about. Really.

We've told you what we think. It's a shame to waste resources and energy unnecessarily on a non-risk situation. But that's up to you. 
Andy Velez

Offline Getcarter

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 01:59:40 pm »
Thanks Andy!

It was just a question of what the procedures are like between the countries and yes I know that I was at no risk but some people (like me), need to to know somehow why ,or If the test procedurees are worldwide and confirmed and equal.
It seems that the health dept here are well Informed and put the best tests available for the common sociaty.

Thanks again for answering my question:)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 02:05:52 pm »
You're welcome.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.