Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:21:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37645
  • Latest: ravsam
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773226
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 623
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 232
Total: 235

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Shaving Pubic Hair and Had Sex with Sex Worker  (Read 18129 times)

Offline Regretting the deed

Shaving Pubic Hair and Had Sex with Sex Worker
« on: February 21, 2012, 06:20:59 pm »
It all started on last sunday 19th Feb, I and my friends planned to go for a strip club and i took this stupid decision of shaving my pubic hair before i go. while i was shaving there were nicks in two or three places because of razor  and it bled. The bleeding was not big and I noticed it only because of the shaving foam and it was just 2 or 3 tiny spots of red on the shaving foam but then i washed it thoroughly. after some time i again used shaving foam to notice for any bleeding (since the nicks were not visible through eyes) but it didnt. After i and my friends went to the strip club & one of my friend gave an idea to go for place where they have Asian sex workers. we went to that place and it all started with a massage. after the lady gave me massage she asked me what else i want and then i took this stupid decision that i have ever made of having sex with her which i am regretting for it now. First she made me to wear a condom and gave me a blowjob then we had penetrated sex with condom while she was on top of me. The sad thing is since i was drunk and was nervous, i was not getting erection. so my penis was not that hard and the penetrative sex didnt go very well. i did penetrate her for just a minute or so but with condom. I dont know what kind of condom is that, probably i think it was latex. while she was on top of me i think there were vaginal fluids from her came into contact on my pubic area and now the scary thing is i did shave my pubic area 3 hours before this happened and i also noticed that it bleed in two three places (all the bleeding happened not on the penis but around the penis though not sure is that all, because there might be some more which i didnt notice). Next thing is since i wasnt getting much erection so she removed my condom kept it aside and started giving me hand job after which i did get some erection and after that she took the same condom and put it on me. I insisted her to use another one but she said it is ok. it was kept out for a good 5 minutes. Later again i had penetrative sex but my penis didnt go far inside her since i again lost erection but i rubbed my pubic area on her vagina for a minute or so. There were few vaginal fluids which came in contact directly into my pubic area. after this i asked her to give a blow job but strictly insisted with a new condom and she did that and i came while she was giving a blowjob with a condom on. My worry now is that while her vaginal fluids came in contact with pubic area that too while i was rubbing her vagina tightly holding her against my pubic area, is there a possibility of HIV transmission considering the shaving that i did which had this razor nicks. it was just 3 hours before i did shave before doing this whole mistake, so there is a lot of possibility that this nicks could be possible point of entry for HIV. I am so scared now that i would have got HIV transmitted. It has been just 2 days now and i know it will atleast take a month to show the symptoms of HIV but please suggest me if i have to do something. I am regretting for the whole incident now and so scared now that i will be getting AIDS. I am researching about this all day on internet because i am so scared. Please help me what should i do now. Can i go for testing for HIV.

Seriously i am regretting for the whole incident and understood how important to live a disciplined life. I simply ruined my whole life by doing the stupid things i explained
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:24:51 pm by Regretting the deed »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Shaving Pubic Hair and Had Sex with Sex Worker
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:26:15 pm »
As far as HIV is concerned you are worrying needlessly. Nothing you have reported, nicks and all, has put you at risk for HIV.

Sex workers generally use latex condoms as they are the cheapest (and the strongest). As long as you wear them everytime for vaginal and anal intercourse you will be well protected.

Contact with vaginal fluids when outside of the vagina are not a risk. Nor is all of that business about your shaving nicks.

There is no need for further concern nor for testing over this incident.

In general it is good to avoid mixing excessive drinking with casual sex because your judgement about practicing safer sex can be impaired.

But this time out I don't see any cause for further concern on your part. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 06:41:06 pm »
Thank you very much Andy. Your answer had a relieved me a lot extent.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 06:49:53 pm »
Glad to know the exchange helped. Take a breath and just get on with your life.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 11:15:05 am »
Yesterday while taking bath i noticed on my Penis there is a patch just below the head, since i am not circumcised i don't know if i have noticed this before. The patch is not very significant but it is light yellow in color. it is not painful or itchy. Please let me know is it a symptom of HIV, I had the risk of transmission exactly 9 days before. do i have to get tested. I am really worried. 

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 11:26:55 am »
Yesterday while taking bath i noticed on my Penis there is a patch just below the head, since i am not circumcised i don't know if i have noticed this before. The patch is not very significant but it is light yellow in color. it is not painful or itchy. Please let me know is it a symptom of HIV, I had the risk of transmission exactly 9 days before. do i have to get tested. I am really worried. 

Except that you DID NOT have a risk for HIV 9 days ago. Did you not read what Andy wrote?

Also, a patch of yellow skin is not an HIV symptom. HIV often HAS no symptoms.

No risk, no need to test.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 11:30:02 am »

As Jonathan notes you had no risk of transmission. Andy explained this to you previously.

What you have noticed whilst you were playing with yourself was a yellow spot on your cock.

Such things are not uncommon. They are called freckles. I have them myself. On my cock. Some people think they are my most charming feature.

In any event, you do not have HIV and you do not need to be tested for HIV.

Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread. It contains links to our lessons on HIV transmission.

MtD

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 07:45:37 pm »
for the last 3 days or so i have developed skin cracks on my hand (on both hands) on the knuckles. They turned dark and very dry and atleast have 10 cracks. The same way i have skin cracks (not as many as on hands but 2 or 3) on my forehead but it is not dark on the forehead.

This is the 3rd week since the incident and skin rash is a possible symptom for HIV infection especially when the seroconversion happens. Is this a symptom for HIV. There are no other symptom like cold, flu or sore throat. sometimes there wont be noticeable symptoms at all is what i came to know after researching in internet for skin rash symptom. I am scared again now because of the skin problem. adding to this i have also noticed a swollen round ball kind of on my left arms not on the arm pits but little away from the arm pit, i had one of this swelling for many years but now i notice there are many (2 or 3 small ones) but they dont have any pain.

Please let me know if i have to take a test, i am really worried. please advise.

Note: This is the first winter in US for me, before this i have never been in such a cold climate and some people say this is a common symptom in winter but i dont want to be careless and confuse the symptoms and ignore the HIV infection

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 07:51:19 pm »
for the last 3 days or so i have developed skin cracks on my hand (on both hands) on the knuckles. They turned dark and very dry and atleast have 10 cracks. The same way i have skin cracks (not as many as on hands but 2 or 3) on my forehead but it is not dark on the forehead.

This is the 3rd week since the incident and skin rash is a possible symptom for HIV infection especially when the seroconversion happens. Is this a symptom for HIV. There are no other symptom like cold, flu or sore throat. sometimes there wont be noticeable symptoms at all is what i came to know after researching in internet for skin rash symptom. I am scared again now because of the skin problem. adding to this i have also noticed a swollen round ball kind of on my left arms not on the arm pits but little away from the arm pit, i had one of this swelling for many years but now i notice there are many (2 or 3 small ones) but they dont have any pain.

Please let me know if i have to take a test, i am really worried. please advise.

Note: This is the first winter in US for me, before this i have never been in such a cold climate and some people say this is a common symptom in winter but i dont want to be careless and confuse the symptoms and ignore the HIV infection

Regret,

You have chillblains. A common reaction in very cold weather.

HIV is NOT about symptoms. It's about risks. You were not at risk of infection therefore it follows that you do not have HIV.

Really, get a grip. ::)

MtD

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 08:12:05 pm »
Thank you Matty for the quick response. Is my understanding right, that i never had any risk of HIV infection, so even if i have similar symptoms of HIV infection i need not worry about it since i never had any risk and no need for a test. I can consult doctor for a normal treatment for my skin problem. (though i am wondering i was in this weather for last 3 months and why this skin problem happens now, but i changed my room to sleep within my house 3 days back, could that be a cause.. Sorry i am asking this stupid questions but i hope you understand my fear)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 08:12:59 am »
You did not have a risk for HIV. If you continue to have symptoms which are troubling you that is something to discuss with your doctor. We can't diagnose anything in this setting. All we can do is say that based on what you have reported to us, HIV is not the problem.

Good luck with getting your symptoms sorted out in the proper setting.
Andy Velez

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 09:28:57 am »
Hi Andy,

I was waiting for you because you are the one who know my case.

I understood that the symptoms is nothing related to HIV. I dont have fever, cold, sore throat anything like that. the skin problem also after applying moisturizers which has gotten better today.

Its just that the fear of contracting HIV is making me feel sick and nervous all the time and thats why, to have a peaceful mind i wanted to take a test.

Sorry for asking you again and again would you recommend a test after going through my incident or i can move on

Please one last time advise me.

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 06:32:26 pm »
Andy or Ann, Please answer my previous post, sorry that i have to disturb you. Please advice what should i do as you guys know much better than i do..

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 06:42:28 pm »
Listen up kiddo,

You do not have HIV. You were not at risk. You do not need to be tested.

We are not a counselling service, we cannot help you with your unfounded fears or irrational phobias. You should seek the assistance of a mental health professional.

If you had read our Welcome Thread you'd be aware that we do not permit people to post endlessly about the same non-risk situation.

You're heading for a 28 day ban from the forums.

Considered yourself warned.

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 06:43:18 pm »
Andy or Ann, Please answer my previous post, sorry that i have to disturb you. Please advice what should i do as you guys know much better than i do..
  Andy and other forum advisors have answered your question. You were advised by all that you did not have an exposure.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 07:02:49 pm »
Hi Andy,

I was waiting for you because you are the one who know my case.

I understood that the symptoms is nothing related to HIV. I dont have fever, cold, sore throat anything like that. the skin problem also after applying moisturizers which has gotten better today.

Its just that the fear of contracting HIV is making me feel sick and nervous all the time and thats why, to have a peaceful mind i wanted to take a test.

Sorry for asking you again and again would you recommend a test after going through my incident or i can move on

Please one last time advise me.

To be fair, we all know your case. And you have to know that we cannot provide the mental health counseling you need to get past your phobia.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 11:11:40 am »
Thank you very much guys.. I am definitely feeling better than yesterday..I am sorry that i had to trouble you guys with my questions. I have decided not to google anymore on the symptoms because i think that is what gives me unnecessary thoughts... today morning i realized you guys are the experts and not me and when you say i have no risk then it means i have no risk then there is no reason why i have to have all these fears and i have no symptoms at all.

Definitely i was thinking about suicide and all that before i found this forum but now i am confident that i have no risk and continue with my life.

Thank you all for being there and your advice.

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 11:12:05 am »
Thank you very much guys.. I am definitely feeling better than yesterday..I am sorry that i had to trouble you guys with my questions. I have decided not to google anymore on the symptoms because i think that is what gives me unnecessary thoughts... today morning i realized you guys are the experts and not me and when you say i have no risk then it means i have no risk then there is no reason why i have to have all these fears and i have no symptoms at all.

Definitely i was thinking about suicide and all that before i found this forum but now i am confident that i have no risk and continue with my life.

Thank you all for being there and your advice.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 04:33:18 pm by Regretting the deed »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 05:42:27 am »
Regret,

If I had a dime for everytime someone in this forum shaved their pubes before having protected sex and then freaked out - and tested negative - I'd have enough money to retire to a beach-front property in Hawaii. Never once have I seen one of these pube-shavers end up positive - and it's not going to happen because it's NOT A RISK.

So you were going to kill yourself over a manageable virus? Cut the drama-queen crap. Don't bother telling me you were going to kill yourself over the stigma and discrimination - it's exactly people like you who freak out and threaten suicide over hiv who ADD to the stigma and discrimination people LIVING with hiv have to deal with.

So no sympathy here. You didn't even have a risk and it's high time you got on with your life - and grew a pair.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 03:03:30 pm »
Hi All,

Thank you so much for all your help. I did test for HIV today at Planned Parenthood and they did a Uni-gold test and it came back negative. I have also did a full STD test for other diseases and they will let me know the results. I am so happy today and now i can confidently get on with my life. I have 2 questions. Please answer my questions.

Do you guys think it is good to do the test after 3 months just to make sure? The current test i did is at 7th week after the encounter.

How accurate the uni gold test is?

This is a lesson of my life time and i will definitely advise who every i know practicing unsafe sex about the pain i went through and make them understand.

Thank you so much for all the members in the forum especially Andy and Ann. If i  haven't come here i would have not been educated about HIV and being safe.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 03:06:00 pm by Regretting the deed »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 05:36:42 pm »
A negative result is always a very happy happening. That's great.

And yes, I do think you can regard your negative as conclusive. You did not have a  risk to begin with as we said repeatedly. Give it up, be happy with your result and get on with your life.

Really. You are HIV negative. End of story.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 04:37:13 am »
Regret,

I'll chime in here because I have a feeling you'll ask - yes, I also consider you to be conclusively hiv negative. You did not have a risk, so a test at any time would have been conclusive.

Keep using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will continue to be hiv negative. It really is that simple!!! And don't worry about shaving your pubes. It's not going to put you at risk for hiv infection.

You do not have hiv and you do not need further hiv testing at this time.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 03:26:17 pm »
Hi Guys,

Sorry that i have to be back here again, Yesterday night had sex with CSW but this time i was very careful I didnt even kiss her nor touched her vagina with my hands, used condom appropriately & even after sex i tested the condom putting water into it and there was no breakage but when we started having sex i played with her nipples with my mouth just for 20 -30 seconds or so..today morning i realized that i had dry lips due to which there was a crack on my lower lip which was bleeding couple of days ago. Also  after i came back i brushed and there was nothing, but today morning while i was brushing i did see blood and my gums was bleeding, I didnt know if it started bleeding because of my aggressive brushing or something else. I understand reading through the possibility of transmission is that, breast milk can transmit HIV.. She wasn't looking like a lactating mother but you never knew, next while i was testing the condom she told me repeatedly that she is clean (she described herself not me) but again you can't decide by what people are saying, lastly i didn't taste anything from her nipples but still i dont know.
Was there any risk in this situation, Even if you feel that it is theoretically risky please let me know and i will get tested.

By the way the results for my complete STD checkup came last thursday and it was negative for Gono & Chlamydia. I was happy for that but ended up doing this. This time though i was so careful but stupidly forgot the crack on my lips.

Thank you very much guys for all your help

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 04:06:36 pm »
Once again you are worrying needlessly. A lactating woman is only of risk to an infant younger than 6 months of age. At that early age their immune system hasn't yet kicked in with its protection.

Even if she had been lactating and you sucked her nipples, being an adult you would not have been at risk. Your immune system would provide very effective protection.

There is no cause for further concern on your part.
Andy Velez

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 04:42:57 pm »
Thanks Andy...

I just wanted to make sure that you noted the crack on my lips and gum problem...do you still feel that it is not a risk at all even if the breast milk came in contact on the affected parts. Will the immune system of an adult still protect it in this way instead ingesting the milk.

Another question just for my knowledge why breast milk is not infectious to adult than babies. Is it because of viral load being lesser in breast milk to infect the adult and the adult's immune system will destroy those virus. sorry if this is a too medical question

Also just to make myself clear while foreplay she was fingering herself and probably had vaginal fluid on her hands and after we finished she helped me in removing my condom and while doing it she touched my penis (not on the head but the shaft), I know this is not a risk but asking it to get your expert opinion

Sorry this will be my last post Andy..I am not worried that much but just to make myself 100% comfortable
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:45:43 pm by Regretting the deed »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 05:17:53 pm »
Nothing you are reporting put you at risk for HIV.

As an adult with a functioning immune system you would have been at risk if you sucked the nipple of an HIV+ lactating woman.

Her hands could have been dripping with vaginal fluids when she touched your penis and it wouldn't have been a risk. HIV is a fragile virus and is not transmitted in a viable form that way.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 05:45:04 am »
Regret,

We have patiently and repeatedly explained to you what might put you, an adult man, at risk for hiv infection. Those things are:

Unprotected vaginal intercourse.

Unprotected anal intercourse - being the receptive or insertive partner.

Sharing drug injecting equipment.

And that's it. If your worry isn't on that list, then you're once again worrying for no good reason.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. (and don't share injecting equipment) It really is that simple!!!

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation(s), will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 05:19:39 pm »
Thanks Andy and Ann for clarifying, Sorry to disturb you guys. I was little worried about my second encounter and thought i will ask you guys so that i will be back on track.

Now that you guys have told me my second instance is also not a risk, i will not worry anymore..

Thank you very much..Have a good one

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 08:40:06 pm »
OK. And now get on with your life.
Andy Velez

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 01:07:16 am »
I Just wanted to make sure that i need not worry about this and getting a test again so i am writing this. Today i had sex with a sex worker again (my stupidity of unable to control the sexual urges) and this what happened. I had to admit that i had it with two girls one after the other. with the first girl I wore a condom and she gave me a BJ with a condom on for 5 minutes or so & then we had penetrative sex with the same condom and it lasted only for 2 minutes and i came inside her with the condom on. i pulled out after i came and removed the condom and wiped out using wipes. I didnt check the condom but it seemed to pretty well when i pulled out. The next girl gave me a hand job with no condoms for a 2 to 3 minutes and then a BJ with condoms for 10 minutes or so. I didnt have a penetrative sex with her. In between both the girls i urinated once and cleaned my penis thoroughly with soap.
Do i need to worry about these encounters and take up a test for these activities. I am sure i need not but your answers will make me convincing.

Please note that the last time i tested was on the previous encounter and it came negative and as per your advice i didnt take another test.

Thank you all for the wonderful job that you do. People like me who are stupid enough to commit mistakes again and again then realize how stupid i was..you are the savior for these kind of people. If i dont take much of your time tell me how do i control these kind of sexual urges and doing mistake on the moment of time. do you have any advice. i dont want to go through this again and again. Please help

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 01:26:59 am »
Regret,

NO, you do not need to test over your latest NO RISK incidents.

You did the right thing and wore a condom for anal or vaginal intercourse. Nothing else was a risk, whether you were wearing a condom or not.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2012, 11:04:15 pm »
I am here again with another encounter, Just wanted to get clarification on an event happened and my symptoms. I and my friend ended up going to a strip club on last sunday afternoon. Had a lap dance with a stripper and during the dance i sucked her nipples. After that she asked if i want a BJ for which i accepted then we went inside a room and surprisingly she started giving me a BJ without a condom, in the heat of the moment i didn't stop her. after 5 to 8 minutes or so, i came but i didn't ejaculate in her mouth. I came back home and had a thorough shower. Couple of days later i started getting this weird taste in my mouth and i started feeling very tired. i took a day off from work and took rest thinking that it is because i didn't take rest properly. but in the 3 days my mouth has got more worse and now i feel salty taste all the time in mouth. Also i am feeling feverish for last 2 days.

My question is how risky is this encounter?
Do you guys think my symptoms can be related to HIV?
Please also read my previous activities as few other scenarios happened last week.
Are there a chance that these symptoms if not HIV but related any other STD

I am worrying a lot of these two scenarios happened in last week (first activity happened one day and i came back posted and got reply from Ann that nothing to worry and couple days later i did this thinking nothing to worry)

Now both the events are making me to worry a lot because of my symptoms. Please help

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2012, 01:06:24 am »
You don't get HIV from getting a blowjob.

Period.

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2012, 06:54:43 am »
Regret,

Once again you're worrying about a NO RISK situation. How many times do we have to explain this to you?

If you feel unwell, see a doctor. It's nothing to do with a blowjob.

Regret,

We have patiently and repeatedly explained to you what might put you, an adult man, at risk for hiv infection. Those things are:

Unprotected vaginal intercourse.

Unprotected anal intercourse - being the receptive or insertive partner.

Sharing drug injecting equipment.

And that's it. If your worry isn't on that list, then you're once again worrying for no good reason.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. (and don't share injecting equipment) It really is that simple!!!

You are still under a Time Out warning.

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation(s), will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 06:56:28 am by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.