Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:55:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773197
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 515
Total: 515

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Not doing well  (Read 9270 times)

Offline lforsyth

• Standard
  • Instaurator Ruinae
Not doing well
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:23:53 pm »
You all hate me, just like those at work. I contracted Pneumonia. I  spent three days in hospital.

I know that I'm liked at work but i have no friends. Totally alone and you all do not care.
Tested POZ in 1986, knew there was something wrong in 1985. 04/2010 CD4: 975 Viral Load undetectable. Prezista, Norvir, Truvada, Acyclovir, Plavix, Lisinopril, Metoprolol and a bedtime snack of Lipitor (YUM)

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
Re: Not doing well
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 08:36:58 pm »
Larry,

Did you not bother to take a look at the other thread you have.  Hope you feel better:

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=36990.0

Perhaps a moderator can merge these two threads.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:38:22 pm »
You all hate me, just like those at work. I contracted Pneumonia. I  spent three days in hospital.

I know that I'm liked at work but i have no friends. Totally alone and you all do not care.

We care, but you need to learn to care about yourself, before others will care about you, learn to like yourself, and only then, will others like & respect you  ;) if you have no friends, then do something about
 it, you are the only one that can make this happen, stop blaming all of us, you know that's not fair  :)

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=36990.0
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:43:50 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 03:52:55 am »
Oh Larry, I hope you are doing better tomorrow/today.
theyer
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 08:23:56 am »
A continuation of his Off Topic thread. Unfortunately he will continue this type of post if people respond. Which I just did.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:49:04 am by Dachshund »

Offline denb45

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 10:51:46 am »
A continuation of his Off Topic thread. Unfortunately he will continue this type of post if people respond. Which I just did.  ::)

Yup, he's done it before  ???
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 08:56:53 pm »

Maybe these people can help....

www.hemlocksocietysandiego.org/
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 08:36:00 am »

Not cool. Carl, consider yourself warned.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 09:09:12 am »

Obviously, the poster has been suffering some mental health issues for a while now and this was plain cruel.  We all occasionally post things meant to show our dark side of humor, but this could have unintended consequences.  And since I've posted, Larry....PLEASE consider mental health counseling.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 11:24:48 am »
You all hate me, just like those at work. I contracted Pneumonia. I  spent three days in hospital.

Larry, while I certainly do not hate you, I am tired of your abusing the members on this forum.  You have made dozens of such posts, where you complain about issues and members tried to be supportive, all to no avail.  You refuse any suggestions of help, which is your right, however, you have no right to continue to harass this forum.  I have been the victim of both domestic violence and gay-gashing and what you are doing, feels exactly like these two forms of violence.  I cannot even begin to describe the revulsion I feel, every time I read one of your posts, slamming these forums for problems in your life, that you allow to exist.

Therefore, I am asking the moderators to intercede to stop your abusive posting and tirades.  Forum rules prohibit the badgering or denigration of members, by other members and from my perspective, you are guilty on both counts.  What you are doing is intentionally inflicting emotional distress on the members here and I am sick of it and I want you to stop doing it.

There is an incredible amount of support here, but you do not seem to want any support, just an avenue to bash a fine group of people.  Personally, I find your posts as just another veiled form of bullying and I for one, want to know when it is going to stop.  All you are doing is making flame-baiting posts and in doing so, you contribute absolutely nothing to these forums, other than your continued campaign to trash these forums.

It is my hope, that if you are unable to stop your "post pollution", that someone else will.

Offline sorryass

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 08:27:00 pm »
Larry'
So sorry you are taking so many medications to stay well.  Like many of us, we get to the point where we think we are on auto pilot, shovelling these meds into our bodys.  After all these years, no doubt, many of us are ready to "shout it out".  Have someone listen to our concerns.  I know at times I have felt that way, it's good to get things out, especially if you don't have family/friends to talk with.  How about you send me mail?  I have many battle scars I can share with you, from being ill, to being +. That in itself is a life changer.  I've made mistakes, then again, I've learned some valuable lessons.  Perhaps I can help.
Bertram
xo
Once a gardener,...............er!

*Ritonavir 100mg 2-Day
*Etravirine 100mg 2-Day
*Raltegravir 400mg 2-Day
*Prezista 600mg 2-Day

Offline denb45

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 08:30:03 pm »
Larry, PLEASE go get some mental health counseling, we keep telling you this, but you aren't holding up your part of the deal here, swallow your pride, and do this NOW   ::)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 08:32:38 pm by denb45 »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.