Main Forums > Positive Women

I'm feeling so insecure.

(1/1)

delilah07:
I was posting in the off topuc forum. Trying to be normal. I guess I'm a bit strange. I don't have much in common with other people. So I stress over what to say. In my mind I feel safe at home. Yes. I shop at the grocery store. I do go out of the house.
But I have neighbors that have been rude since I moved in.
Once I took the trash out. The new nieghbor opened the lid for me to put my trash in the dumpster. This one woman rushes over saying, "oh no... I got to talk to you". I just walked away thinking that I should ignore her. She talks to other people but avoids me.
I did nothing. The only thing I can think of is when I asked a teen girl to quit walking by my dining room window staring in. She had walked by about ten times. Her mom has tried to talk to my husband on different occassions since. My husband told me and even said he walked away. He said he tells me because he doesn't want her to tell me anything different.
I don't get angry or jealous. I just think that they're all friends and stand up for one another even if wrong. If my husband tells me then he loves me.
But I dislike dealing with people. At home I'm comfortable. Outside I'm nervous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version