Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Abril 27, 2024, 01:28:31 pm

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 773300
  • Total de Temas: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 2
Guests: 618
Total: 620

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Mensajes recientes

Páginas: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic Forum / Re: Concerned
« Último mensaje por Tonny2 en Hoy a las 01:21:36 pm »

Ojo.          @leatherman, Thanks for your kind words.
Last night, when the doctor was given the second shot to my dog, I think that is a massive relaxer and the first one is anesthesia, I was thinking that back in the day I gave my mother the authorization to stop treatment or unplug me and man! What a difficult decision it is, do you know what I mean?. But anyway, it is my first dog that I had to take the decision to put it to sleep, I’ve had other dogs that die of natural causes Ivan had two boxers that my neighbor killed throwing them meat with pieces of glass, so my ducks would eat it and die from it. But in this case, my two dogs are inside docs. There are always inside my house they even sleep with me… Again, thanks for your kind words. Hugs.
« Último mensaje por Tonny2 en Hoy a las 11:43:01 am »

ojo.          @numbersguy82, thanks for the virtual hug. it was painful to take the decision to put him to sleep, but it was necessary, he was suffering, and I didn’t like that. He gave me 15 years of unconditional love and Kept me busy. I just finished walking my other dog around the block and my neighbors asked for my White Dog. I Wish I Could Upload a Picture of Him so You Can See how Beautiful he Was… thanks Again For Taking The Time To send me a virtual hug…
« Último mensaje por leatherman en Hoy a las 11:22:04 am »
I'm so sorry to hear that Tonny. I know you have said that your doggo has been in failing health lately. I'm sorry that you've had this loss and hope that time and your memories help you get through this terrible time.

I don't know how many times you've lost a pupper, but I have had to go through that a number of times. Sadly I learned that getting a new dog every year means on the other end losing a dog every year. It's never easy....and it shouldn't be. However, it is our responsibility. We're the ones who take the awesome responsibility of how our pets live, and die, from the moment we bring them into our house. It's so easy to make the decision to get a pet, and it's oh so hard to make the decision when it's time for their too short lives to come to an end.

But making that decision at the end for our pets is just as important as the decisions we make to feed them every day. It's a terrible decision to make at the end; but it's also the most important, and often most compassionate, decision to make. I hope you feel peace for making such a difficult decision to do the best for your good doggie. It hurts but it's the right decision.

My deepest sympathies to you during the sad time.  :P :P :P
« Último mensaje por numbersguy82 en Hoy a las 10:19:31 am »

ojo.             Thanks for your good wishes but, last night I was planning to join the peer support call 📞 , instead, I was at the veterinarian emergency care with my older dog that sadly I had to put him to sleep because he got one more seizure and he was suffering so much that I and  the Veterinarian agree that we should put him to sleep. After 15 years with my dog I had to say goodbye to him.… Again, thanks for your good wishes and I’m sorry  I couldn’t make it again to  the call…hugs

Oh no I am so sorry to hear about your fur-baby. Sending you a big virtual hug.
« Último mensaje por Tonny2 en Hoy a las 10:07:22 am »
Aw your doggies sound so special. I hope your older one is with you for many many more years to come. I hope you can join us Friday!

ojo.             Thanks for your good wishes but, last night I was planning to join the peer support call 📞 , instead, I was at the veterinarian emergency care with my older dog that sadly I had to put him to sleep because he got one more seizure and he was suffering so much that I and  the Veterinarian agree that we should put him to sleep. After 15 years with my dog I had to say goodbye to him.… Again, thanks for your good wishes and I’m sorry  I couldn’t make it again to  the call…hugs
Forums Gatherings / Re: Biweekly Peer Support Call
« Último mensaje por numbersguy82 en Hoy a las 06:53:32 am »
Great call last evening. It was nice hearing more about European politics, trans rights, a bit about Married with Children, and the perks of small town living. Until Jim starts selling his prints online and is too famous for us, see you next time.
« Último mensaje por numbersguy82 en Ayer a las 03:23:06 pm »
and if you don't want to hear about AZ, I can tell you about the colonoscopy Larry is getting this afternoon. LOL
”corn? When did I eat corn?”
« Último mensaje por leatherman en Ayer a las 11:30:34 am »
I cannot wait to hear all about AZ!
and if you don't want to hear about AZ, I can tell you about the colonoscopy Larry is getting this afternoon. LOL
« Último mensaje por numbersguy82 en Abril 25, 2024, 05:29:06 pm »
omg. thank god it's time for another call. For the last call, I was in the air over kentucky or somewhere coming back from our trip to AZ (via a layover in Chicago). So I've gone weeks and weeks without chatting with y'all.......and I missed y'all.

You were so missed. I cannot wait to hear all about AZ!
« Último mensaje por leatherman en Abril 25, 2024, 03:29:21 pm »
omg. thank god it's time for another call. For the last call, I was in the air over kentucky or somewhere coming back from our trip to AZ (via a layover in Chicago). So I've gone weeks and weeks without chatting with y'all.......and I missed y'all.
Páginas: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.