Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:05:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 232
Total: 233

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: What I have to do now?  (Read 11733 times)

Offline hivrisks

What I have to do now?
« on: October 21, 2007, 03:33:27 am »
I'm male 27 years old.I come from Indonesia.I'm going to get married 2 months later,so I and my  future wife have plan to go to Test our HIV status before our wedding.
When I was 20 to 25 years old, I usually go to massage service and made a lot of mistake sexual activities
And here are my mistake
1)Getting blowjob ( with violent,freshcut,felt her teeth or she bite my penis because I didn't know clearly, cum in to massager's mouth and I can't remember how many time I getting blowjob from a massager,may be over 30 times)
2)Very deep kissing(with a lot of  her saliva in my mouth, I did't know if my mouth has open wound or freshcut...etc ),May be...I had 3 times deep kissing with the massager.
3)I touched her WET vagina and used that hand to touched my pend
There are all my sexual activities.I've never ever had unprotected intercourse ,just unprotected  oral sex,deep kissing,and touch vagina fluid
Please ,the best experts , tell me what i have to do now,am I AT RISK?I'm going to be married and I scare to be a POZ HIV, I don't want to die.Thanks a lot for your help, god bless you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: What I have to do now?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 06:39:09 am »
risks,

You have not had a risk for hiv infection in any of the activities you bring to us. I fully expect your hiv test to return a negative result, given your history.

You and your wife are doing the right thing by testing together before you have intercourse. Good luck with the marriage.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 02:08:46 am »
Dear Ann,
I've read the lession,and from your opinion,I have knewn a lot of HIV basic knowledge.At the end, I want to make sure that I am 100% OK to get Test next week.
1)It is will always safe to get a blowjob without condom everyday, eventhough my partner is HIV positive?AM I RIGHT?

2)As long as I have no unprotected intercourse, I really not have to worry about HIV, AM I RIGHT?
Thanks in advance for your opinion,best wish to you, Ann.

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 02:28:50 am »
and thank you so much about your wish for my wedding.A big Hug from me ,Ann.Thank you so much.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 08:04:05 am »
risks,

Getting a blowjob, with or without a condom and regardless of the givers hiv status, is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

And yes, as long as you've always used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse I see no reason to expect anything other than a negative result. Now get those tests together and get on with the wedding plans.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 10:14:06 pm »
It means no matter what bite,nick,cut on my penis or in her mouth,Ann?
I', so tired but I have to Test, I hope I won't be the first person infect HIV by getting blowjob.
Really tired! :'(
God bless all of us.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 11:18:34 pm »
I hope I won't be the first person infect HIV by getting blowjob.

You won't be, believe me...you won't be.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 03:55:00 am »
what's the truth if I will be the first person who infect hiv by getting blowjob with  a bite, nick, cut on my penis, guys?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 04:27:41 am »
Risks,

Bucko is one of our most respected experts. His advice is sound.

Move on kid,

MtD

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 05:23:18 am »
Specialy thanks Mr Bucko, thanks for the your advise.I feel better when read your comment. Thanks again

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 05:24:20 am »
Thanks, Mr MTD, just a scared before test.

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 10:09:51 pm »
Dear expert,
jUST some question about HIV:
1)What different between HIV 1 and HIV 2?
2)Hw long does HIV live with dry blood in needle stick?
Thank you so much

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 12:03:43 am »
I am wondering what's behind your questions. All you need to know about HIV1 & 2 is that the standard HIV test will give a valid result for both when taken at 13 weeks after a risky incident.

What's up with the needle question? Anyone who has been sharing needles needs to get tested. And for a final reliable result in that case the CDC recommends testing at 6 months.

Please clarify if I am missing something here.
Andy Velez

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 07:53:51 am »
1)I know that's the stupiest question,sorry to bother you,expert....just want to know about re-infect HIV, it means double infect HIV 1 is HIV 2
2)I didn't share needle stick with anyone, but in my city, some bad guys who are drug users,they used needle stick with their blood to inject people.everyone very scared,so i just want to know exactly if it is a real risk.
Thank you for your support.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 07:58:36 am »
risk,

Question 1 is irrelevant. You haven't had a risk and you don't need to worry about hiv 1 or 2.

Question 2 is based on an urban myth. Drug users don't really go around stabbing people with needles. It's an expression of the prejudice people feel against drug users, nothing more, nothing less.

You haven't had a risk in anything you bring to us and we all fully expect your pre-marital test to return with a negative result. So should you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 09:51:48 pm »
Dear Goderator
I will get my test result tomorrow, I'm  also here long time enough to know getting a blowjob is nor a risk...but I'm very scared because I'v got over 30 blowjobs,does it raise my risk,guys? oh my god, stupidest thing in my life, I scare to count it...1,2,3... .I cry when think of my future,my wife...I think I will kill myself if I'm hiv+

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 10:17:54 pm »
Quit the drama, will you please!

No guy has ever gotten HIV from getting his dick sucked and you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

Based on what you have reported I don't expect you to get anything other than a negative test result. We always tell anyone who's sexually active that it's a good idea to have a full STD panel done regularly. There are other STDs which are much easier to acquire than HIV.

You might also bear in mind while you're wringing your hands and bemoaning your fate that when you talk about killing yourself if you became HIV+, that you are implicity insulting every person here who is living with HIV and offering help to you.

Go collect your negative test result.

Andy Velez

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 01:06:34 am »
"when you talk about killing yourself if you became HIV+, that you are implicity insulting every person here who is living with HIV and offering help to you."

I'M SO  SORRY,  SIR ANDY

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 10:20:45 pm »
Dear Expert
Here is another story,I have a male friend.In the past, may be in 1988, when he was 7 years old, he has an cousin.His cousin was 12 years old.Both of them were Kids and very close relationship, and of course they didn't know what are sexually activities.Once or two or three time,he didn't remember exactly,when they play together, he put his cousin's penis in his mouth and lick it. His cousin was die in 2005 by an accident when he was 29 years old.My friend now is 24 years old and have a good health.  I've told him that giving blowjob is very low risk, but low risk is not no risk.
What's your opinion,expert? Should my friend go to Test? Or not because when they did,they just were kids.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 06:51:32 am »
risks,

Your friend does not need to test over this childhood incident.

If he's sexually active he only needs to test as a matter of routine or if he has been having unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 06:06:49 am »
Dear Experts,
You said that"if you are a sexually active adult, we recommend that you test at least once a year "
My question is What is sexually active? Does it include deep kissing,oral sex...or just only have an intercourse?

Thanks all great expearts

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 09:16:58 am »
Sexually active means genital play and related activities as well as intercourse. A full STD panel annually is a good idea because there are other STDs out there besides HIV and some can be transmitted by skin to skin contact.
Andy Velez

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 06:23:01 am »
dear ann and andy,
I have an old friend, he's HIV+,he said that he was infected when he used the same metal to tattoo with HIV+ person in the prison ,what  your opinion? do you think that"use the same metal to tatoo" is a HIV risk?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 06:28:25 am »
risks,

Things happen in prison other than illicit tattoos. Instead of using your friend's story to get yourself worked up yet again, your time and energy would be better spent campaigning to have condoms distributed in prisons.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 06:40:44 am »
sorry but I think your opinion is subjective Ann,i think when you use the same metal to tattoo imediatelly with HIV+ blood ,you will be infected.
best regard.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 06:50:20 am »
If your friend has a question to ask us then he or she should start their own account and ask them.

For the record I agree with Ann.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 07:11:31 am »
risks,

My opinion is based in hiv transmission science. It is extremely unlikely your friend was infected in the manner he says he was. He may have contracted hep C this way, but not hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2008, 11:14:18 pm »
dear all great  experts,
I have one question: "No one have ever been infected HIV by getting blowjos" How you now exactly "No one"? ,do you research all case  over the world? or u base in your real life?
Thank you,Goderators

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 05:25:58 am »
hr,

We've read the scientific literature. And besides, it's rather obvious. Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline hivrisks

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 08:29:23 pm »
Lastnight, I had very deep kiss with a girl who I met 1 month ago, when we kiss together, I think  taste  blood in my mouth, i don't know it's my blood or her,then I got 2 deep blowjobs from her.I ask her about her sex life,she said she had unprotected intercourses with 2 guys. Now, I'm very very scared about blood in my mouth and blowjobs.Please help me, great  experts

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 08:32:01 pm »
Kissing and receiving blow jobs are not risks for HIV transmission. After 19 posts you should know this. Had you taken the time to read our Welcome Thread you would know this. You would also know about our posting guidelines which state:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Don't push your luck.

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.