Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:49:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37649
  • Latest: MSB92
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773266
  • Total Topics: 66346
  • Online Today: 361
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 340
Total: 341

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: why everything is going against me :-[  (Read 9391 times)

Offline panda

why everything is going against me :-[
« on: June 24, 2008, 02:30:24 pm »
Hi girls , on my latest blood test my creatinine was 1.43, pretty high, I got real panic , went to see my hiv dr. I told him I think due to the highcreatinine I can 't get pregnent... he gave me many blood test and ultra sound as well so today I went to get the u.s 's results and its says there something about parenchyma that is low... well , without even know what it means I got panic , obviously something is wrong , my dr. will take a look and let me know but meanwhile I am panic, sad, upset, u name it... I feel like everything I want goes on the wrong way, also , untill now I was having insemination , 8 times , that is cause in my country(israel) bleive it or not , still can not do fertilization for hiv... I dont know what are my odds on the current tratment , I mean I was doing it for 8 timses and only once got pregnent which was ended with misscarriage, I feel so sad .. I dont know what to do any more  :'(, by the way , has anyone head here about the primrose evening oil ?

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: why everything is going against me :-[
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:14:49 pm »
well , without even know what it means I got panic , obviously something is wrong , my dr. will take a look and let me know but meanwhile I am panic, sad, upset, u name it... I feel like everything I want goes on the wrong way, I feel so sad .. I dont know what to do any more  :'(,

Panda--

I know what it means to feel like everything is going against you, it is enough to make you upset and depressed. What is your doctor saying? Is discussing options or anything with you? Not sure how things work where you are, can you get a second opinion? Try to keep your head up and not give up, sometimes things don't happen when we want them to. Keep us posted.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline catwoman

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:17 am »
Oh Panda.  :-\  Here's an internet hug.  This too shall pass.  I have heard of evening primrose oil.  Two months before I got pregnant, I had started taking it.  I would take evening primrose oil for the first half of my cycle and then take flaxseed oil for the second half of my cycle.  EPO(evening primrose oil) is supposed to balance the hormones.  I'm going to start taking it again in 2 weeks to help promote induction of labor.  Try it, but make sure you research it to make sure it's right for you.  Good luck.

Offline panda

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 12:26:47 am »
hi, thanks for your advice , cause I am going thru fertility yreatments I get hormones and these hormones are definitely no balanced cause my dr told me that on the last cycle i had high male hormon so he gave me now pills (for not gettinf pregnenet) that suppose to babance me but these are also sort of hormones and i am getting into this loop.. I will do like you... what dosage u take it ?

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 08:31:40 am »
Panda, I understand how you're feeling (about things going against you).  Sometimes I feel the same way.  I would discuss everything you have concerns about with your doctor.  I don't know anything about primrose oil, but I would definitely discuss this with your doctor also.  Hang in there sweetie.
  Luv,
Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline catwoman

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 09:39:23 am »
I think I was taking 500mg to 1000mg a day for the first half of my cycle.  You might have to google it to find the mgs. 

Offline panda

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 06:55:08 am »
thanks catwoman, I will google it , I bought it yesterda and its 1200mg for a pill .. can u please tell me what 's the recomanded dosage for the 2nd half of the cycle with the flexseeds oil ?

Offline catwoman

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 04:40:47 am »
For the flaxseed oil, I took 3000mg a day.  Each pill was 1000mg.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.