Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:41:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773290
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 697
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 683
Total: 683

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Prince Yahshua broke his whaaaa????  (Read 8703 times)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Prince Yahshua broke his whaaaa????
« on: September 06, 2010, 09:03:35 pm »
I just had to post this story here, cuz I know it will make all you men ladies boys er, males squirm like mad. But you're going to have to click the link to find out what I'm whittering on about. So there. Prepare to squirm, and click the damn link. You know you want to!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Prince Yahshua broke his whaaaa????
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:11:39 pm »
"Cowgirl" and "reverse Cowgirl"???? Gonna have to google those.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 09:21:51 pm »
You know, I've got some pictars which would be perfect in this thread. But they make Miss P all squeamish so I'll resist the urge.

MtD

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:29:28 pm »
I had heard of this "malady" before but couldn't remember it all, so I googled it up (along with all that "cowgirl" terminology) and saw that they even discussed this problem in an episode of Grey's Anatomy back in Jan 09 http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=can-you-really-break-your. According to the Scientificamerican reporting "At the University of Washington's Harborview Medical Center here in Seattle, we see one or two cases per month." If only partial damage occurs, it can lead to "Peyronie's disease" (curvature of the penis)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 09:31:54 pm »
I cringed so hard I almost broke mine.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 09:36:40 pm »
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=can-you-really-break-your.

From your link :    "We had this patient who suffered penile fracture after running across the room and trying to penetrate his wife with a flying leap."

Speechless, except for WOW.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 09:43:58 pm »
From your link :    "We had this patient who suffered penile fracture after running across the room and trying to penetrate his wife with a flying leap."

Speechless, except for WOW.

-W

This guy sounds like my type.  If they don't have a 6 foot running start I'm just not interested.

PS:  Ann, I could've gone my entire life without knowing it was possible to break my wang.  Armed with this knowledge I'm actually a little surprised I haven't before.  Hellraiser likes his sex a little crazy.  (and in the third person apparently)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 09:46:00 pm by Hellraiser »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 09:44:50 pm »

You know, I've got some pictars which would be perfect in this thread. But they make Miss P all squeamish so I'll resist the urge.

MtD

Don't worry about Miss P, she can always pop a klonnie or ten.

I cringed so hard I almost broke mine.

You almost broke your cringe? Oh dear, that would never do!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 10:01:04 pm »
You almost broke your cringe? Oh dear, that would never do!

I got into trouble this weekend for using the terms "Gunch" and "Gooch" interchangeably. Apparently my education continues.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 10:05:34 pm »

MtD

Granny60

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 11:09:33 pm »
It is something you never want to learn about. One of Hubbies doctors actually specializes in reconstructing wangs. He no-longer does other types of urologic  surgery such as prostate.....  Scary to think that there is enough business in this area that is all the man does.....and he is busy.....He seldom completes an office visit because he has to see another patient. He has been trying to get hub to let him have a try at him for months. this is the only surgery he has ever been to scared to consider. Almost talked him into it last week, but he chickened out.  This guy isn't going to want to know what your body does with your "unit" once you have had surgery.  Guys, take care of your tool!

Offline northernguy

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 02:10:49 am »
Does he need volunteers to kiss it better?  :-*
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.