Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:04:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773297
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 599
Total: 599

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: young love and tragedy  (Read 3750 times)

Offline em

young love and tragedy
« on: July 08, 2020, 03:12:11 pm »
young love and tragedy

normally I do not kiss and tell ? but this is a hypothetical based on stuff story ?

a my first time story ? from may years ago ?

short story about life sex and tragedy non HIV related off topic

using bits and pieces of a real life story to create a based on a true story

a fifteen year old boy has a relationship with an eighteen year old girl

they skip school and hang out at her home

eating junk food and talking . then they using a condom get busy.

after the festivities she starts to tell a sad story about her life.

He being exhausted only hears the part where she says pregnant and starts to cry.

so he says so much for condoms being 99% effective. I will just need to dropout of school get a low wage job to support us and the child .

she stops crying and looks confused . and they have a second round of knocking boots.

then about a week later she is crying again . he asks what is wrong ?

she says the other day when I said what I did ? I do not think you heard right ?

I had gone to a prom at least that was the intention we never made it . We went and parked had sex without a condom and I was pregnant . My parents advised that  I get an abortion . so I did . then you came into my life I was crying and told you the story and all you heard was that i was pregnant.   I told the story about us to  the boy I went to prom with . he died in a car crash a few days after our conversation . coincidence late at night a car hit a tree across the street from my parents home a about the same time as she had mentioned ?    there is a lot more to  the story but it does not take much of stretch of the imagination.   to connect the dots to this.   that this  might have been connected events along a storyline.   

young love and tragedy short version

for entertainment value only.   

all the best to you

EM

HIV is a hard road to be on . but not the only troubled path to take ?

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:28:16 pm by em »

Offline em

Re: young love and tragedy
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 06:54:52 am »
some music after some thought that might express the early times of HIV AIDS 

alice cooper poison

https://youtu.be/Qq4j1LtCdww

rod stewart the killing of georgie boy

https://youtu.be/95zxtaKQBBc

funny thing about true life both men are married with children ?

go figure ?

a new song about death that could also bring to mind the early days of HIV AIDS

alicia keys a perfect way to die.

https://youtu.be/czqo-zGj4n4

that thought crossed my mind many a time thirty years ago while AIDS was what it was. just substitute then for now . not to difficult a thing to do ? 

sorry for the sadness ? but that was HIV how far we have come . how far the world has to go ?

EM

Offline em

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 08:49:10 am »
outdated information ?

what HIV and AIDS was is outdated

what HIV AIDS is now is written all over these pages by each and everyone here .

life moving on . what a great time to be alive

thank you for letting me share some thoughts on what HIV AIDS has meant to me in my life .

sadness is part of life . so is the opposite happiness contentment fulfillment .

can not have one without the other .

just something to consider

my bills are paid up . I have a home.   what the future holds is an unknown ?

good times ahead if we care to see them /

all the best to you

EM

Offline em

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 05:33:07 pm »
drama ?

something lost in today's world of internet short blurbs and the like ?

way back when while in college. I had taken a theater class.

the professor suggested I read Neil Simon's plays and write a report?

I read over some of his works and thought way to much male drama . so asked the professor could I change playwrights? I told him this author did not hold my attention.

so he suggested Tennessee Williams. very heavy on female drama , both playwrights were very wordy long winded . never fit into today's world .   at least that is my thought on it ?

any older people here? might recall a streetcar named desire.

if anyone knows the play or the movies. some producers leave out some of the detales in the original play .    like the guy who kills himself . Blanche tells a story of a sweet boy.  she falls in love with a young boy . and he with her . she catches him in bed with another man . ( incase you never read or saw the play )  she says to him you disgust me !  So he walks over to his bureau in his bed room takes out a gun and right in front of her shoots himself in the head ?   that is the short version of what is in the play. not making this up .  she later refers to him as her sweet young boy ? regretting what she had said.     in his autobiography Mr Williams has a picture and a name he writes that is my friend who shot himself .  just like in the play . granted I read this thirty years ago so please pardon if there are any errors ?   

so it was based on real life events . Blanches nervous breakdown and the men in whitecoats taking her away . back then that was a one way ticket to the mentally insane asylum. like a cockroach motel you checked in but never checked out.

that was based on Mr Williams mother who had left his life the same way . very sad indeed .     

incase anyone here never looked into it . I found it inspiring that those sad events in his life he put into a show that was major hit for its time .

he thought the the play was the worst thing ever. he wanted to throw it away but his friends in the theater urged him to put it on stage ?  when all the people watched the show and where all crying at the end . Mr Williams would sit at the back of the theater and laugh ? thinking these people just paid good money to cry ? that made no sense  to him . but in droves they came to have a good cry ?

most likely lost in today's world ? thought this might be worth sharing ? the only truth is things change . sometimes they change right back to the way they used to be . someday this type of entertainment might find it way back into popular culture . if anyone reads this . they might see the parallels in life . there are many .

sad drama . something old might be new again some day ?  what people will pay to feel emotional extremes.   it has happened before it might happen again

thank you for hearing me out > anyone under fifty has no idea what I'm writing about ? so this information might be lost on most who read it ?  but the story might find its way into someone's life and the idea that is not something new might help . if this helps one person then writing it was well worth the trouble .

the reader can always google the topic it is out there on the internet

the play was on broadway in 1947.    so ya a long time ago

but the subject matter of love regret and tragedy never gets old 

thank you for letting me tell you this story

all the best to you

EM   
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 05:37:55 pm by em »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.