Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:39:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773218
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 621
Total: 623

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My last post - Good bye all  (Read 6875 times)

Offline Webbie

My last post - Good bye all
« on: August 17, 2006, 04:43:49 pm »
Hello AM Friends,

I will keep this brief; I know I have a problem of just rambling on. But not this time.

I want to say to all of you that send kind words and comforting energy to Manuel and I during his battle with HIV.  I can not even express in words what it meant to us.

Manuel’s battle ended April 21st, I think that is when my battle ended as well. I just did not except it till last night.

I have put a lot of thought in to life Manuel’s, Auber’s, and mine these last 4 months and have decided I do not have any more fight left. I have decided to give up.

So to all of you I send hugs and love.

Good by, May the gods be with you all.

Scot

No need to reply to this post. It is my last I will not be back.

Offline Merlin

• As My WILL, So MOTE It Be !
Re: My last post - Good bye all
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 05:56:40 pm »
Scot, if you do read this, know that we will all meet one day under better times. Till then, I trust God will bless and keep you and Manuel and Auber and all that matters, always.

Blessed Be !

Michael.
I'll leave Hatred to those not strong enough to Love.

+++

Believe & The Power Of The Mind Transforms.
Make It Happen...

+++

I blame them for nothing.
I forgive them for everything.

---->> Mary J. Blige on dysfuctional parents

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 06:19:08 pm »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 01:43:33 pm by cowandalehouse »

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 06:27:08 pm »
Everyone please pray for Webbie. I remember his telling the story of Manuel and it was so vivid and deeply touching. (Those of us living in the USA should be grateful because to have HIV in certain other countries is sometimes an even bumpier ride than here.) Webbie: I send you well wishes, sunshine, healing, peace, love and the spirit to keep on going if you so choose

Offline Lis

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 06:53:59 pm »
I pray you find peace...

poz 1986....

Offline portuguesecouple

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 06:58:20 pm »
Webbie dont give up cos you have strength..Everybody hurts sometimes... ear these musics and find strength to go on... to go on like was Manuel's will. Manuel wants you to succeed , to be happy , to live your life.
I hope that you came back here and read our posts... don't give up. your efforts weren't in vain, it worth.. and you know that. you know...
Kisses, love and strength
Madalena

:-[

Offline Optimistic

• An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctors Away!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 07:02:25 pm »
I will be praying for you Webbie.  You are not alone...

Justin
12/06 (Atripla): cd4 - 260; cd% - 33%; vl - 169
1/07 (Atripla): cd4 - 267; cd% - 38.1%; vl - 132
4/07 (Atripla): cd4 - 373; cd% - 33.9%; vl - <50
7/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 287; cd% - 35.8%; vl - <50
9/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 356; cd% - 39.5%; vl - <50
12/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 517

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 07:12:55 pm »
Take care Scot
Michael

Offline Biggums

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 07:21:24 pm »
Webbie,

I don't want to read anything into what you are saying.  I just want you to know I care. 
44 year old gay man .......just broke up with the only man I've ever really loved.

You can love completely without complete understanding.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 07:47:44 pm »
Scott, hang in there. Tomorrow will be a better day. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline appleboy

• Just me!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 08:12:06 pm »
Like I always say it is not the hand we were dealt but how we play that hand.  Keep playing my friend keep playing!
Hugs
AppleBoy
If you are walking down the street and your pants drop to your ankles bend over pick them up and keep on walking!
My Blog

Offline Christine

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 10:27:43 am »
Hi Webbie,
I hope you can reconsider staying on the forums. You are a valued member. I am sending you many good thoughts, and many prayers that your tomorrow will be better.

When I think of you and Manuel, I always say a prayer that you both have peace.

Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 05:24:47 am »
Dear Webbie, Scott,

I don't know if you read this.

However sad your story and the things you went through with Manuel, I got angry reading your post. We've had a suicide threath here a couple of weeks ago and it did upset everybody enormously. People who didn't sleep, huge stress, people trying to reach the person because they cared.

Putting a mail on the web like you did makes the whole forum worried and powerless. It suggests that you want to end your life although you don't say it literally. What can we do? Most of us don't know you well enough to help you, to contact you. People get worried, frightened. You close a door. We don't deserve that.

I don't know if there is a point in writing this, I don't know if you will ever read this, but if you do, I want you to know that however sad you are, this is a cruel thing to do to fellow forum members. We care too much for each other not to be terribly worried about the person who writes a thing like this.

I hope you will come back and find and get the support you need. My honesty towards about what I feel now you is a first sign to show you I want to invest in you when you are here on aidsmeds.

Coen

Coen Honig at Facebook

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.