Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:50:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 614
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 587
Total: 587

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Vaginal sex  (Read 3959 times)

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
Vaginal sex
« on: April 30, 2018, 08:27:25 am »
Hi everyone ,
Lets get right into it.

I would like your assessment for my situation.

Im a male, i went to a massage parlour, where the masseur is a gay male, after the massage he offered oral sex, he gave me oral for about 10-15 mins and He refused to swallow ejaculate, once we finished i went to the shower and cleaned myself.

1- what if he had cuts in his mouth ? Or any other stds.. since i know nothing about this guy, there was alot of saliva

2- i mastrubate alot usually, and i didnt have cuts as far as i remember (dark room).

3 - two days after the incident (been 12 days), i have penis and testicle ache and the area above the penis , no burning while urinating or discharge or sores (untill now i hope), so im freaking our and starting linking stuff here.

4 - keep in mind that im not sexually active i havent had sex in years, and i get testesd every two years (mandatory for visa in the country im in)

5 - all this is in the assumption that he has hiv (gay and massage parlour, sorry)
I mean he does that alot.

Would appreciate explanations here, as my anxiety is through the roof, Thanks.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
Re: Vaginal sex
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 08:54:42 am »
"What if" ...

Look pain in your testicles has nothing to do with HIV regardless of your HIV status.
See a GP and treat whatever is making you sick.

Biologically, four conditions need to be present for HIV transmission to occur:
The virus must be present in an infectious body fluid from the HIV positive person, it must be present at sufficient levels to cause infection. There must be an effective route of transmission, and it must reach susceptible cells in another person.

You did not meet any of the 4 biological conditions needed.

Yes I read your post and no you did not even meet the conditions even taking into consideration your "What if" he had cuts in his mouth.

There hasn’t been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked") and for good reason the facts are that saliva is not HIV infectious, it also contains over a dozen elements that neutralize HIV and getting your penis sucked lacks the exposure needed for transmission.

So unless "What if" he was stabbed in the mouth during the blowjob and had pints of blood pissing out of his face you did not even have a theoretical risk, you simple had none.

My advice is to move on with your life and stop looking for a concern you simply don't have.

Jim 
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 09:00:44 am »
Thanks for the fast reply jim ..

I hope you understand the situation .. when the pains started to come i started linking stuff (you go back to your old bills) .. i will visit the gp for the testies issue, but would i require an std test?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 09:14:18 am »
Not over this specific incident, its simply is no HIV risk and a low risk for bacterial infections. See the doctor and check regarding the testicle pain, this can be caused by many bacterial infections also not sexually transmitted ones or mistaken for other issues.

Just test whenever next due for STI's and make sure to test at least yearly.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions.

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as ‘safe’ in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

More information on HIV Basics, PEP, TaSP and Transmission can be found through the links in my signature to our POZ pages, this includes information on HIV Testing

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 12:31:10 am »
Hello sir,

I just noticed that i have a small cut under the urethra (hurts a little), and its been there for a while since the incident, wouldnt the virus somehow find its way in that cut or urethra ?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 02:29:24 am »
Still no HIV risk.

This concern still lacks the 4 biological conditions needed and all 4 must be met.

Again there hasn’t been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked") and for good reason the facts are that saliva is not HIV infectious, it also contains over a dozen elements that neutralize HIV and getting your penis sucked lacks the exposure needed for transmission.

You had no exposure to the virus from this incident regardless of the condition of your penis.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 11:58:07 am »
Hey all,
Please help me am freaking out.

I had sex with masseur while on her period, i asked her she said its a cut from sex, i was wearing a condom but my penis was flaccid, so half my penis is not covered, i pulled out and i saw blood on the condom, went straight to the bathroom and cleaned with soap and water, the status is unknown

Please advise should i take PEP?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 12:12:01 pm »
Hiya,

I don't see any reason for HIV concern from this encounter. Continue to use condoms for intercourse, no exceptions and test out of standard routine at least yearly for STI's & HIV.

Here's what you need to know to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider talking to your health care provider about taking PrEP going forward as an additional layer of HIV protection.

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as ‘safe’ in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV?" Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 12:47:42 pm »
Thanks jim,

But her blood touch the penis head, and on my shaft especially that i was flaccid, wouldnt that pose a risk?
She is of unknown status and am sure she does that alot and was acting weird,
Please inform me as im close to buying PEP and i have to pay alot of money for it. Its been 20 hours.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 01:40:23 pm »
Hiya,

As long as the head was covered during the act of intercourse it's not a concern

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 02:31:47 pm »
The head was covered, but im not sure the condom maybe punctured during sex and the blood came inside urethra,

Does cleaning with soap and urinating decrease the risk?

And i have no access to PEP in the country where i live.

Thanks

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2021, 02:41:15 pm »
Look you saw some blood and now are freaking out. I get that, however, there is no reason for concern.

im not sure the condom maybe punctured during sex and the blood came inside urethra,

No, it was not and did not happen.

Does cleaning with soap and urinating decrease the risk?

There was no risk, but no.

And i have no access to PEP in the country where i live.

You don't even need to test outside of routine over this encounter, let alone PEP.

Relax and move on with your life.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2021, 01:54:35 am »
So you are saying that for sure no need to test, and that i will stay negative over this specific incident, even though blood was on my penis and probably entered urethra during sex?

Im really scared i didnt check the condom i was drunk.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2021, 05:16:19 am »
Asked and answered.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2021, 09:32:35 am »
Sorry for too much asking,
Its hard to for me to believe no risk from this encounter
Can you please explain how if the condom was broken, and blood got inside how its no risk?

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 10:29:24 am »
Initial issue:
half my penis is not covered, i pulled out and i saw blood on the condom, went straight to the bathroom and cleaned with soap and water

Changes to:
im not sure the condom maybe punctured during sex

Changes again:
Can you please explain how if the condom was broken, and blood got inside how its no risk

If the condom had broken during the act of intercourse, it would be obvious. Now that did not happen, so no need for drama or testing outside of routine.

You saw some blood getting onto your shaft, and after taking the condom off some more got on the rest of your penis, and as result, you are having an irrational freak out. That's not an HIV risk, and you keep changing the issue and events to try and create a problem for me to say you had a risk.

I understand you might have fears, but I am in no mood to play games. I'll presume the initial post about this was the truth, as it would otherwise make no sense. The rest of the changes to your story are just from irrational fears, not issues that happened.

Move on with your life. I can't and am unwilling to help you further.

BTW - If the truth or the 4th change in your story was going to be you had actually engaged in condomless intercourse and for some reason, you were initially unwilling to admit that (It happens) go test at 6 weeks.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:32:19 am by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline QwwwQ

• Standard
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 10:54:39 am »
Its not that im not willing to admit, its that i can remember what happened exactly, but to my best knowledge the head was covered prior to cleaning with soap and water, im going to test 4th generation combo after 4 weeks just to be safe, im just want to see what if those things happened

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 11:15:41 am »
im just want to see what if those things happened

This makes no sense whatsoever. So you want to ask me all these "what ifs" to see what is a risk or do you want to try them out? Does not matter either way it's nonsense and I gather all of this means you have a case of testing over imaginary what-if issues.

So let me be clear you did not acquire HIV from this event, don't come back about this as it will lead to a ban for excessively posting over no-risk situations. If I could ban you for wasting my time I would ban you already however that's not an option.

Do as you are sexually active test out of routine at least yearly.

Jim
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 11:20:32 am by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 11:19:31 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.