Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:52:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 513
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 464
Total: 464

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ABANDONO DE TRATAMIENTO DURANTE 2 AŅOS  (Read 7468 times)

Offline carlosgar

ABANDONO DE TRATAMIENTO DURANTE 2 AŅOS
« on: September 14, 2018, 03:28:29 pm »
Hola muy buenas tardes, desde hace aņos sigo este foro, cuando un familiar se puso grave, y le dieron el diagnostico (hace 4 aņos), le dieron el diagnostico, buscando ayuda por internet me encontre con esta gran pagina, tenia mucho sin abrir un nuevo tema. bueno les explico la situacion:

el fue diagnosticado hace 4 aņos, y medicado inmediatamente bajo un regimen de Atripla, estuvo 2 aņos en tratamiento, el cual le habia funcionado perfectamente a los 2 meses de tomarlo estaba indetectable y sus cd4 de estar en 8 subieron a mas de 400, se mantuvo estable, hasta que por una oportunidad de trabajo se fue fuera de la ciudad, hace 2 aņos, al parecer dejo todo tratamiento.

Finales de Julio 2018 entro al hospital con sintomas de no poder respirar, y se le detecto una neumonia, estuvo medicado y alas semana y media salio del hospital, dado de alta, se le hicieron analisis de sangre y pues su carga viral era de 5,200,000 copias del virusl y CD4 =34, inicia tratamiento de atripla

a las dos semanas ingresa de nuevo, ahora por una anemia severa, 3 de hemoglobina, se le realizaron transfusiones, y lograron estabilizarlo en una semana alcanzo 9 de hemoglobina, se le hicieorn chequeos medicos, una endoscopia en tracto digestivo, se le encuentran algun tipo de ulceracion, sospecha de sarcoma, s ele hizo biopsia para ver si era sarcoma, dando negativo, ahorita se le hara otra biopsia, porque los medicos no estan seguros si se tomo muestreo correcto.

Se le sdio de alta hace una semana, al regresar a casa continuaba con fiebres altas, se le ingresa ahora al hospital, regreso la neumonia y la hemoglobina esta bajando a 7, se sospecha sobre algun virus o bacteria alojado en la medula osea.
los ultimos resultados de carga viral relaizados hace 2 semanas son CV=300 CD4=50.

sabemos que pues es muy muy muy lamentable que halla dejado su tratamiento, nos lo han dicho y le han reprochado los medicos, le han dicho que se va amorir por haber dejado el tratamiento, pero bueno sea su razon que sea, lo hecho hecho esta, ahorita pues quisiera saber si alguien puede orientarnos, expectativas de recuperacion, alguna ayuda al menos de saber que esperar, saludos se los agradeceria mucho

Offline carlosgar

Re: ABANDONO DE TRATAMIENTO DURANTE 2 AŅOS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 04:13:20 pm »
creoq ue estoy ene l foro incorrecto si lo pueden mover se los agradeceria

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 07:10:29 pm »
My Spanish reading is limited to work related but I think I get the picture, do forgive me if I misunderstood some details.

So i think this section "someone I care about" is perfect as its about your friend who is living with HIV

Really sorry to hear about the recent illness and hospital stay, and I hope he can overcome the pneumonia?

Recovering from this I understand is not an easy path ahead and since he has had this twice in such short time it does take a lot out of a person. Time and care is what he needs on top of meds

Really sorry to hear he stopped taking his HIV meds for 2 years leading to the recent problems and hopefully he will recover and, stick to his HIV treatment from now onwards.

Sounds like he is lucky to have you as a friend and, don't forget to look after yourself during this time mentally, emotionally and physically whilst caring for him.

Take care

Jim
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 07:16:14 pm »
P.S

I'm sure Tony and some of the other Spanish speakers will be along soon to offer insights and wisdom in Spanish.

Jin
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.