Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:34:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773292
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 677
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 623
Total: 624

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: From TOKYO: Cops everywhere!  (Read 4463 times)

Offline DANIELtakashi

From TOKYO: Cops everywhere!
« on: November 03, 2017, 02:53:31 am »
Hi from Tokyo Japan.

President Trump is arriving here in two days - Ivanka arrived yesterday.
Cops are everywhere in town.  I really don't know what the purpose of Ivanka's visit this time.   Straight from the airport, she went to a very expensive Japanese restaurant in Tokyo yesterday....
Japanese National.
Language:  Japanese and English

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
Re: From TOKYO: Cops everywhere!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 05:12:29 am »
President Trump is arriving here in two days - Ivanka arrived yesterday.
Sorry to hear that; but thank you. It's nice to have a break from this POTUS.
While I wouldn't wish the Orange Menace on anyone, can y'all do us a favor and keep him over there?  ;D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline DANIELtakashi

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:07:41 am »
Hi, Mikie.

I heard that the Foreign Ministery here is worried that he might do or say something weird in the presence of the Emperor and the Empress at the Palace next Monday.    TV news this evening said that his special car had already arrived in the military plane from Washington.

Japanese National.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 08:35:52 am »
Sorry to hear that; but thank you. It's nice to have a break from this POTUS.
While I wouldn't wish the Orange Menace on anyone, can y'all do us a favor and keep him over there?  ;D

;D
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 09:38:28 am »
Maybe he will be captured and put in the zoo with the rest of the orangutans  :)

Sorry I said that...it would be animal cruelty
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
 HIV Transmission and Risks
 You can read more about Testing here:
 HIV Testing
 You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
 HIV TasP
 You can read more about HIV prevention here:
 HIV prevention
 You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
 PEP and PrEP

Offline zach

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 05:34:19 pm »
Shit is hitting the fan here, indictments are being handed down, keeber elf is suddenly rembering details about his false testimony  (perjury) The dumpsters trip to Asian nations will be the longest in history
.. it's a no brainer that he's ducking the media here

Offline DANIELtakashi

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 06:10:03 pm »
Hi, Mikie again, Jim, Wade, and Zach,

It is early in the morning here and I have just watched this.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/jnn?a=20171104-00000007-jnn-pol

What in the world is the purpose of her visit here?
Somebody, let me know?????????

Japanese National.

Offline phoenix

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 07:12:58 pm »
Hi His trip is most likely another diversion from what's happening here in the states. If he does say something a bit off to your Emperor and Empress, be assured his views aren't the same as most of the American people.  Unfortunately you should expect something to happen. Wishing you the best of luck with him.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.                              The point of the journey is not to arrive.

Offline DANIELtakashi

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 06:34:44 am »
Hi, Phoenix,

Thank you for your comment.
I understand that people in the US do not  have the same views even if HE says and does something weird while here.
Thank you.
Japanese National.

Offline DANIELtakashi

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 06:41:56 am »
He has arrived.   The security in town today is even worse.
The trash cans at train stations and everywhere else are all closed for fear of terrorism.   Tokyo has never been this way before.   The cops are even in the trains - the famous shopping area in Tokyo is like a war zone because MRS. is going to visit there tomorrow!  Random check of people's bags everywhere. TV news says that much larger police force has been mobilized this time than the times of any other US presidents' visits.
 :-[ :o
Japanese National.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.