Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Marzo 19, 2024, 12:52:52 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 772784
  • Total de Temas: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: I need to ask =/  (Leído 4765 veces)

Desconectado Mouse

• Om nom nom.
I need to ask =/
« en: Agosto 24, 2006, 09:45:19 pm »
Everyone be gentle please because this has bothered me for about five years now. And I'd really like to do something about it because it'd make me feel a lot better about myself.

I think I have big ribs. O.o;. They stick out. Not because I'm too skinny or whatever, I mean, that just makes ribs look like they stick out on people, but mine actually do. It's really. really. really weird. And it's embarrassing. If I put on a tight tshirt you can tell, too.

I don't think it's normal at all. I've never seen anyone else with anything like it. And I want to find out if I'm deformed or something. lmao.

So, who thinks I'm nuts and who can tell me what they think I should do? =/

Desconectado Biggums

Re: I need to ask =/
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 24, 2006, 10:04:58 pm »
Oh Mouse,

I wish I could see mine!  Don't worry babe, you are totally normal. 
44 year old gay man .......just broke up with the only man I've ever really loved.

You can love completely without complete understanding.

Desconectado ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Respuesta #2 en: Agosto 25, 2006, 10:00:46 am »
Tell ya what mousie, get some barbeque sauce and some baked beans and invite over the Inawahita tribe from the amazon rain forest.  They should help with that!
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Desconectado Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Respuesta #3 en: Agosto 25, 2006, 10:24:21 am »
Squeakie, you're 15. Your body is changing. What you've got right now is quite normal. Don't fret about it.

MtD

Desconectado ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Respuesta #4 en: Agosto 25, 2006, 10:56:27 am »
If Matty can grow into his GARGANTUAN head, im sure you'll grow into your ribs!

Seriously kiddo, your fine!
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Desconectado Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Respuesta #5 en: Agosto 25, 2006, 03:27:27 pm »
Dude, if I grow into this thing I'm going to be enormous.
 :D

Desconectado jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Respuesta #6 en: Agosto 25, 2006, 03:33:11 pm »
You know something? I lok back at my photos from when I was 15. And I could be played by an ENTIRELY different actor. Does not even RESEMBLE me. Hard to wrap your head around THAT level of physical change, but that is exactly where you are.

Seriously.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Desconectado Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Respuesta #7 en: Agosto 26, 2006, 08:10:57 am »
Well, when I was 15 I was very busy trying to be 30. Cigarette in hand, working real hard on being what I thought was "sophisticated."

And often with legs aching from what my Mom said were "growing pains." (I think that's actually what it was). Also my nipples were sore/irritated a lot of the time and I didn't tell anyone because I was sure it was just another weirdo thing that confirmed what I freak from another planet of indeterminate gender I was.

It took some time but all of those things got resolved. Can't say it was easy going nor would I want to go through it again. In fact the only thing I would really want to go back and do over again is having a friend who would say, "You're ok. Even when you feel weird you're still ok. You're going to make it through this." Or words to that effect. I don't know if I would have believed them, but they would have been good to hear anyway. And have that someone stick around and say those kinds of things several times a day even if I got annoyed hearing them.

So Jaser, I'll say it for you, whether you believe me or not. You are OK. No kidding. Hard as it maybe to imagine right now, there will come a time when you too will have made it through and may shake your head wondering about how you worried about things that turned out ok.

Cheers to you on Saturday morning!
« última modificación: Agosto 26, 2006, 08:12:52 am por Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Desconectado bear60

« Respuesta #8 en: Agosto 26, 2006, 11:39:13 am »
Hi Mouse
We all are given a body and just have to live with it. But...since I dont know what your body looks like....I will offer you one thought....maybe you will grow into your big ribcage.  After all we grow at various rates and various times so maybe you arent through growing.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Desconectado Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Respuesta #9 en: Agosto 26, 2006, 04:57:30 pm »
Thanks you guys.  :)

Maybe I won't be so tiny (cough5'5"cough) forever. ;D. Especially if it has anything to do with the size of my ribs and my nose and crap. Blah. I'm really disproportioned. I think my left arm is even a little longer than my right if I stretch them both out.

I'm sort of different in that I don't neccesarily really want to be any older than I am (adults are generally boring, no offense or anything) but I definitely don't want to be as IMMATURE as most guys my age. And I DEFINITELY don't want to go through whatever physical stuff that goes along with this.

Bah. It's just embarrassing. I'd really like to be 'normal' (like that's even possible. xD) and if I can't be normal in some ways I'd like to at least be normal looking. If that makes any sense.

Desconectado RapidRod

« Respuesta #10 en: Agosto 26, 2006, 05:53:48 pm »
Jaser, right now you may not be happy with the way you think you look, but when you get our age you'll look back and wish you looked like you do now. As long as you keep healthy it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. You make up for it on the inside.

Desconectado Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Respuesta #11 en: Agosto 26, 2006, 06:18:29 pm »
But guts and organs are gross and slimey.

I'm just kidding. I know what you meant. I'm just being a smartass.  ;D Thanks.

Desconectado swede_dish

• I feel like an angel baby wrapped in a candy cloud
    • My blog
« Respuesta #12 en: Agosto 26, 2006, 11:36:50 pm »
you're a beautifull person! love your ribs, bones, muscles, skin everything! Because honey, once you hit a certian age, it all droops south....literally. ;-)
"I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me. "
-Bette Midler

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.