Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:10:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 522
Total: 524

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Ozone therapy for HIV  (Read 11120 times)

Offline motherinneed

Ozone therapy for HIV
« on: June 21, 2012, 04:21:01 pm »
I came upon a book The One Minute Cure by Madison Cavanaugh. It mentions that Ozone therapy when administered properly is a cure for AIDS. The foundation is the International Bio-Oxidative Medicine Foundation. They state that this treatment is not recognized here as the FDA blocked its use and the pharmaceutical companies also blocked it. They would not make money if ozone therapy worked as a cure.
So I ask, am I just hoping for a treatment that has been pushed aside by big companies or has anyone heard of ozone therapy?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: Ozone therapy for HIV
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 04:36:15 pm »
It's a total scam, and has been around for a long time.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/oxygen.html

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 04:36:32 pm »
Motherinneed,

there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.  Ozone therapy has been discussed in the past (here's an example).  It is a waste of money and time. 

There is no big conspiracy to either "block" or prevent a "cure" for this virus from being released.  It simply does not exist at this moment.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Lawson

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 02:44:30 am »
From my EXPERIENCE medical grade ozone has ABSOLUTELY helped me. I've done TONS of research on it over the years and have used it for 3 years now. I do rectal insufflations myself. It is not a cure but a great complimentary therapy. Medical grade ozone therapy has been used in Germany and other countries successfully. All you need is a quality ozone machine from a reputable manufacturer and a prescription for medical grade oxygen, it's cheap and you can treat yourself. This is why the FDA/Pharmaceutical industry has a problem with it. They can't make money! And for all you queens who want to call it quackery... shut the f*@k up UNLESS you've tried it yourself! 

Offline harleymc

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 03:26:51 am »
It's 1980's quackery, along with drinking hydrogen peroxide, electric shocks and Israeli egg yolks. None of it has been shown to make a significant difference to health outcomes.

Offline Skydrake

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 09:26:44 am »
From my EXPERIENCE medical grade ozone has ABSOLUTELY helped me. I've done TONS of research on it over the years....

Offline zach

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 09:31:47 am »
And for all you queens who want to call it quackery... shut the f*@k up UNLESS you've tried it yourself!

Who the fuck are you to talk like this on your third post? You drag up a zombie thread that's been dead for years for what exactly? Been a long time since you've posted to suddenly try and pick a fight.

Go sit in the corner and thank about what you did.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:34:41 am by zach »

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 10:02:42 am »
Lawson

Please be polite/courteous of other members. Abuse, Intolerance will simply not be tolerated. This includes calling anyone who disagrees a queen.

No cure has been posted here and I remind that anyone wanting to claim otherwise to provide references for health/medical/scientific information with hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works.

Note,  I'm not going to warn again on this thread/topic.

Jim
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Zoob626

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 08:04:20 pm »
From my EXPERIENCE medical grade ozone has ABSOLUTELY helped me. I've done TONS of research on it over the years and have used it for 3 years now. I do rectal insufflations myself. It is not a cure but a great complimentary therapy. Medical grade ozone therapy has been used in Germany and other countries successfully. All you need is a quality ozone machine from a reputable manufacturer and a prescription for medical grade oxygen, it's cheap and you can treat yourself. This is why the FDA/Pharmaceutical industry has a problem with it. They can't make money! And for all you queens who want to call it quackery... shut the f*@k up UNLESS you've tried it yourself!

Every person in this forum is blind and wishes of the giant pharmaceutical companies that produce to them  a cure for Hiv and Believe me, most of ppl here thy know that the pharmaceutical companies have the treatment or thy hide it ..

Offline wolfter

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 08:26:03 pm »
Where's Ann's hammer when we need it?    ::) 
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2016, 02:09:52 am »
Every person in this forum is blind and wishes of the giant pharmaceutical companies that produce to them  a cure for Hiv and Believe me, most of ppl here thy know that the pharmaceutical companies have the treatment or thy hide it ..

Pharmaceutical companies have saved millions of lives and then some with the medication and research  produced, curing many illnesses granted not all. 
Are they perfect ?... No and I'm not saying they are but the whole conspiracy gibberish by people regarding some illnesses would require corruption at many levels not only under the Pharmaceutical companies but beyond.

Your post to be frank reminds me of the normal gibberish from people who believe this type of thing, no evidence, proof and its utterly closed minded, slightly insulting. 
Every person in this forum is blind

Simply drop this kind of comments and attitude towards the rest of the forum members.

No cure has been posted here and I remind that anyone wanting to claim otherwise to provide references for health/medical/scientific information with hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works.

I already had said I was not going to warn again on this thread again and so as unpopular as it may be I am locking it. We already have 1 member with a warning and leaving the thread open will simply attract posts and comments that will lead to bans.

Jim
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 02:43:05 am by JimDublin »
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.