HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Need help - breast milk and penis

(1/2) > >>

sergio86:
Hi, I have a question about thoughts that are troubling me. I was on a nuru massage several times. What is the risk in that situation - contact breast milk with exposed part of penis during breast penis massage ? I am unsure if that happens but I would like to know if I should go for a testing. I know that there is no risk in situation when someone is licking breast but what in this case? Thank you in advance for fast
 response.

leatherman:
HIV is transmitted by unprotected anal/vaginal sex or by sharing injection needles. Your situation was NOT a risk for HIV.

Have a great day,
Michael

Reducing Your HIV risks:
With no exceptions, use condoms correctly and consistently for anal or vaginal intercourse
Talk to a healthcare provider about PrEP as another layer of protection

Get tested yearly for HIV and other STIs.
If you donít use condoms and/or PrEP, test more frequently

Some sexual practices described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV still pose a risk for other more easily acquired STIs. It is possible to show no signs or symptoms from an STI so testing is the only way to know.

Get tested at least yearly for STIs, including but not limited to HIV, and more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Whatís the ONLY way to know if youíve been infected by HIV or an STI?
Get tested.

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV" Forum, you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post, which will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread, and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be removed.

sergio86:
Hi, even if there was a direct contact breast milk with mucous membran of the penis ? Please could you explain me that. Is testing needed ? Thank you for much !!! I worry a lot.

Jim Allen:
Asked and answered. It's not an HIV risk, zero!

Your concern lacks the environmental and biological conditions needed for the transmission of HIV.

sergio86:
Hi Jim. thank you for the answer. I have last question: is it possible that semen from the previous client mixed with the oil in the bottle, can transfer Hiv ? Or this is impossible ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version