Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:01:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Need A Pass for the women's Forum  (Read 17159 times)

Offline mpositive

Need A Pass for the women's Forum
« on: October 02, 2009, 08:09:53 am »
Ok, look....I need a one or two day pass to use the women's forum.  I mean over there , there are so many Heterosexual women and I am just not allowed to go there.  lol.   :(  It's better there than the singles site because you get to chit chat and learn about folks.  :(   How much for the daily passes please?

:)

M

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Re: Need A Pass for the women's Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:36:45 am »
Are you serious?  We ladies are very protective of our part of the forum, and menfolk, like yourself, wouldn't be welcomed.  I'm not being a bitch, that's just the way it is.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 11:39:39 am »
Those are the rules buddy. And it would be considered direspectful to post on our thread trying to hook up with someone. You could possibly send a pm to whoever but not guaranteeing you won't be cussed out.. I would suggest you make a very good impression in that pm tho.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 01:17:54 pm »

Hehehehe.......  good move there slick!
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline positively_me

• love me...love my monkey
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 01:30:49 pm »
I was going to offer to lease you my pass for $25 a day but it sounds like the other women here would lynch me!!! 

I feel your pain my friend...it is very hard to meet people on the singles sites.  The ocean of straight positive people that do online dating is very, very small.    :'(
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 01:32:56 pm »

Here send them a PM something like to this effect:

Hi______________,

I was just reading about how you are___________  over in the women's forum and I am so attracted to your sentence structure and ability to put thoughts into words.  I was tempted to post because, well I am a heterosexual male and you see.....  we do stuff like that.

We do have this one female poster over on the other side, her name is Miss Phylicia, but everytime I ask her what her breast size is she never responds.  So that is when I came up with the bright idea to invade the women's forum.   I figured the more breastesss availables the more possible replies....  and don't worry I sent this same PM to thirty other women and even included the 80 year old woman who recently lost her husband of 53 years to another woman, however I did not ask her breast size.

So if you don't mind, send me a PM noting your breast size along with how to contact you, time doesn't matter because I will call you at ungodly hours anyways......

Sincerely,

Mpositive

PS.  Two positives do not make a negative! :D

Offline mpositive

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 01:46:19 pm »
You are all great!  Loved these varied responses, even the nasty ones with attitude instead of good nature.  There is a place for all in this world.  Never did I say I would post there knowingly that I cannot, I actually did that once, innocently.  I am not the type to disrespect like that. 

But, nonetheless, thanks for the laughs here, it is always entertaining to touch a subject that produces a little "umph" in the responses.

BT65 - no, not serious about a pass of course, more making a point....you were not being nasty, just naive...oooops...did I say that.  Again, I am a joker at heart BT, never ever take me too seriously.

Queen - refer to my above response, then take a deep breath...you are perfectly safe from my intrusions into your world.  I will remain in my little male-hetero corner watching the world go by....now breathe,,,, :)

Skeebo, loved that letter, I think I am going to use it!  preferrably to BT or Queen, they would most appreciate it.  jk     Damn, I am still laughing at that...brilliantly funny!

positively_me - you are truly a sweetheart. understanding, got the joke, and I thank you for your PM as well.....you get many stars.  Between your great intentions (a class act) and Skeebo's drop dead humor, I got what I needed for the day.  :)

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 02:16:36 pm »
  her name is Miss Phylicia,

Skeebum -- Don't go Latinizing Miss P's name. It's Miss Philicia!

This morning, not long after MPositive posted, I typed out a message that was more like hell yeah...make a $$bid...see what happens! And, then added kidding, kidding only kidding. Then I thought what if people don't know he's kidding and don't know I'm kidding? All heck might break loose. Trying to keep the horse, All Heck, corraled, I deleted it. I knew he posted in jest and deserved a snappy reply in good humor.

Give a 42 year old NewYork guy a break!!! NY thrives on witty humor.

So Skeebo made MPoz laugh and me, too. Breast size. Now wouldn't you feel awful, just awful, if you found out Miss P has saggy...oh my, I can't believe I...

Well, I'm going to go to the Humor Workshop at the Y tonight. They serve Cheez-Its, coleslaw, baked beans and apple cider and tonight, we're going to watch Blazing Saddles.

Giddy and Up!!!

Offline mpositive

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 02:36:49 pm »
emerald....love it!   hysterical....you need no more edumacation in humor...you are there!

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 03:29:22 pm »
Come on ladies. You could band together and sell passes for 24 hours against a 200 USD contribution to AIDS causes.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 03:32:50 pm »
Come on ladies. You could band together and sell passes for 24 hours against a 200 USD contribution to AIDS causes.

Fuck that, if guys want passes at a price to our forum, we're splitting the money.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 03:38:59 pm »
Fuck that, if guys want passes at a price to our forum, we're splitting the money.

Can I be the honorary money collector?  I'm a trust worthy breeder who's faithfully married.  Who could be better qualified to take the money from the suck...  I mean gentlemen who want to peruse the female quarters of this here forum. 

Miss Betty I'll even take a minimal finder's fee for my services if possible....

Offline positively_me

• love me...love my monkey
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 04:11:01 pm »
Ummmhhh...I believe I get to collect the money since it was my idea to "rent" out passes!

I'd give 90% to hiv/aids causes and keep 10% for myself because I don't get ADAP so in a way my cut would be going to an "hiv cause".    ;)
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 05:35:35 pm »
Umm excuse me if you had all taken the time to read the rules you would know this

It is clearly written in the rules here on page 1,969, paragraph 869 sub-paragraph 69 index xxxiii..that all day passes to the womens forums are held (in a secure safe) by the female Moderators on the forum ..and speaking for myself I can be very easily swayed to part with the safe code for a decent amount of money...and $25 does even come close.
BUT..
There is only one problem ..ummm...being a senior member here I have to have BT65's permission to do this...and from what I'm reading that just isn't going to happen....sorry guys even us mere moderators have no say in this matter... ;D ;)

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 05:43:45 pm »
Miss Betty I'll even take a minimal finder's fee for my services if possible....

Yeah, right.  I used to tell fellow junkies this about finding them bags of smack.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 06:56:05 pm »
You are all great!  Loved these varied responses, even the nasty ones with attitude instead of good nature.  There is a place for all in this world.  Never did I say I would post there knowingly that I cannot, I actually did that once, innocently.  I am not the type to disrespect like that.  

Queen - refer to my above response, then take a deep breath...you are perfectly safe from my intrusions into your world.  I will remain in my little male-hetero corner watching the world go by....now breathe,,,, :)

Hmm, well, I don't know if you meant me by the mentioning "the nasty ones" but I don't see how you read my response as being nasty. Obviously, you must of read more into it than was meant but hey no harm no foul. I don't sweat the small stuff. Then you really don't know me either. I was just being real by mentioning the response you may get. Some people are funny about strangers PMing them, especially about wanting to date. But I am sure you got mad swagga.

Yes, Skee's letter was cute but no need wasting your time or energy sending it to me. I a in a relationship. Good Luck in your search to find a mate.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 06:58:20 pm by Queen Tokelove »
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 07:11:54 pm »
We do have this one female poster over on the other side, her name is Miss Phylicia, but everytime I ask her what her breast size is she never responds.  

LOL, you never fail to give me my good laugh of the day.  That letter template was just ace.  I can't wait for Philly to reply.

Hmm, well, I don't know if you meant me by the mentioning "the nasty ones" but I don't see how you read my response as being nasty.

Michelle, I don't think your response (or Betty's) was nasty at all.  I am one of those fellas who is fully supportive of a separate ladies forum; to allow anyone any estrogen-challenged member to post in that area would defeat the purpose.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 07:38:36 pm by livebythemoon »
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 07:27:40 pm »
Lets see… You can’t post over there, but they can post over here? And rips you a new a-hole in the meantime… Tell you what I‘ll do. Stop by my place tonight and I’ll show you all the pu@@y pictures/movies that you will ever want to look at… and it won’t cost you a penny or membership fee…

LOL!!! I’m just kidding… But you really are funny and made my day with your humor… Thanks a lot…

Ladies, can’t you cut the guy a break? He’s cute… Even sounds harmless…

Offline mpositive

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 10:05:19 pm »
I can't tell you all how thrilled I am at the attention this post has gotten.  Great, it's all good and well.

Much love and respect to you all!
M

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 11:22:14 am »

Can I go into the Spanish forums or is that off limits too?  I can say Hola and mi lapiz es un grande....  also cuantos anos tienes tu? 

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 11:26:46 am »

Can I go into the Spanish forums or is that off limits too?  I can say Hola and mi lapiz es un grande....  also cuantos anos tienes tu?  

I'll give you my pass.  But please don't ask how many "assholes" someone has whilst asking for their age :)  Don't underestimate the power of the ń  ;D
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 11:38:01 am »
I'll give you my pass.  But please don't ask how many "assholes" someone has whilst asking for their age :)  Don't underestimate the power of the ń  ;D

As you can tell I failed the keyboard proficiency test at work......

Offline MarcoPoz

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 12:29:46 pm »
OH MAN!  This made me shoot coffee through my nose!!!!  HILARIOUS.  Not sure which is more funny--the premise--or that Skeebo jumped right up to volunteer to 'pimp' for the women's board!

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 12:31:00 pm »

WHO YO DADDY?  SKEEBO IS THAT'S WHO!

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 12:35:34 pm »
You guys are a trip!
 ;D
Snow
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 12:37:49 pm »

Snow, can I ask you a question?

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 12:44:14 pm »
  Silence means yes....

I have 3 kids, 2,7, and 17...  you have 4 kids, 11 and 6....  what happend to the other two?  If it's one of those trying to hide the age issue I have to remind you that you are not currently in the sanctity of the women's forum.....  MOOOWAAAA HA HA!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:45:58 pm by skeebo1969 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 12:51:08 pm »
Skeebers, Snow's six year olds are a set of three. But don't use the T word unless you split it up... like trip lets. Snow does that so it doesn't show up on google or something.

Now you know.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 12:53:21 pm »
Skeebers, Snow's six year olds are a set of three. But don't use the T word unless you split it up... like trip lets. Snow does that so it doesn't show up on google or something.

Now you know.

Oh wow...  I always wanted one of those Lots of Work.  Well then, congratulations Snow.....  however belated I am, whether it be 6 or 11 years. ;)

Edited to add:  And guys wonder why the women need to have a safe haven like the women's forum.  Think I may have shown why.......
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 05:00:45 pm by skeebo1969 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 01:09:04 pm »
Didn't I just say to not use the T word? ::)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 01:28:20 pm »
This is me shaking my head  :o

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 03:51:06 pm »
Hey Skeebert,

Get back into that recent post and separate your trip from your let? Got it? You're a google troll magnet.

Emmert

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 04:02:23 pm »

Yeah I was telling Snow via PM that I learned a lil lesson here...   I hope I have this figured out.  I have to admit I thought maybe it was some kind of animal.  Figured ya know, I have 4 kids...  2 children and a dog and a cat....  didn't know it was this cooperative secret code y'all have over there in that women's forum....  I also noticed since mpositive made this post he has disappeared.  You women over there in that forum over there sure are sneaky and dangerous...

I call truce!!!  I don't want any part of this, I feel my life is in grave danger.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 04:59:30 pm »
You may want to modify that post and split that word or misspell it (perhaps treeplates).  Just so that Snow has peace of mind.  Do it soon before the googler spiders catch it.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 05:02:16 pm »
You may want to modify that post and split that word or misspell it (perhaps treeplates).  Just so that Snow has peace of mind.  Do it soon before the googler spiders catch it.

Done...  you know I hate to admit it but I think I now know what everyone is talking about.  So it has absolutely nothing to do with 6-6-6?

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 05:15:10 pm »
Done...  you know I hate to admit it but I think I now know what everyone is talking about.  So it has absolutely nothing to do with 6-6-6?

LOL, ouch... nope... I think the antichrist is busy with bigger stuff... and you're right, mpositive disappeared... maybe he was just planted by the ladies so that you would make a mistake. 

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 06:05:13 pm »

Thanks, Skeebo!

I am probably just being anal but I rather be safe than sorry. When I was prego with the 3some, I had joined a on-line group of other mothers in the same situation and believe me, you, they would come up with some crazy searches or ideas.  I think one of the mothers actually thought of every scenario possible.

Like....what happens if I am driving in my car,  myself and the babies, crossing a bridge and the bridge collapses?

I sware each day she had searched some new "what if's"!

Not that I can blame them, laying there like a beached whale day after day can make you crazy.

I also had a few problems when the kids were in the NICU and the nurses asking questions with other parents standing at the next incubator. I can just imagine what the nurses said about me when we finally got discharged from the hospital..." did you all hear,that mother has aids!"

Sorry for the hi-jack.

As far as the pass goes,if it was even a serious question, why not just read the forum and post a question in off topic or living with, if "they" want to answer they will.

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 07:19:24 pm »
I think the antichrist is busy with bigger stuff... and you're right, mpositive disappeared... maybe he was just . 

uh, maybe he was just some of that bigger stuff with which the anti-christ is busy...send out an e-posse...he's no plant...anyone who blows coffee out their nose while reading a forum post is, I humbly submit, the real deal. skeebo, find a steed, will you? gallop off onto the ether desert and find his coffee-blowing snout self. he's probably at a comedy club...it's Saturday night.

Offline mpositive

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 08:25:00 pm »
:)  Alas I am here.....and this post certainly no longer needs my input to grow.  It seems to have taken on a life of it's own.....not a bad thing at all. 

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 07:19:12 am »
I'm old, I'm married, and my jr-pozzie is only 9.  I do have 2 other daughters, but alas, they are younger.  I also have 3 strapping boys, a husky Hubby, and a closet full of shot guns. ;D

I am not above accepting a bribe - if it's big enough - to sneak you over to the women's forum.  It just can't be too early (BT is an early riser) or to late (Queen's a night owl).  I think I've got the time difference thing under control so we can miss Ann and Jan - the dynamic duo. 

All we need is a long trench coat, a pair of high heels,.....

;)Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 08:22:40 am »
OOOoooo, Mum, you devilish opportunist!! A bunch of us will just wanna watch. 8)

Offline camille07

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 09:34:26 am »
I'm with mum, if you're cleaver enough for cloak and dagger, a clandestined challenge, more power to you.  But if you're thinking of cruising through the woman's forum turnstyle by means of a pass with BT and Queen standing guard, you have better luck getting Ms P's breast size.  ;)

camms

Offline mpositive

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 09:42:21 am »
So, there's the challenge aye?  Need to slide around BT, jump over Queenie, sneak past Ann and distract Jan....hmmmm sounds easy enough.  Yea right...lol.   I guess I may just have to post something here that makes some of the ladies from the forum come and post here....oh wait...look at this...what's happening?  LMAO

Much love to you all....even those that want to strangle me.

M

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 10:00:03 am »
I have to admit I went over there one time, someone had posted something about feeling suicidal.  This was the only time I felt compelled to post, however I didn't.  The only reason I noticed it was not because I was sneaking over there taking peeks, but because I saw her post in the recent posts at the bottom of the page.

Is it still off limits even in these situations?

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 10:32:21 am »
Its called lurking, we all do it, lol.  Looks like I came back to the threads just in time.

Now BT and Queen have back-up.  LOL   They don't call me Sherlock at work for nothing.  :P

Mum, you are a riot!!

~ Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 10:11:03 pm »
Lurking, peeping, peering, peeking
What kinds of insights are you seeking?
Who's doing what and when and why?
Who's having sex and who's going to cry?

Cindy is correct, it's something we all do
I admit that LTS has changed my point of view
But it's only by lurking, on a periodic topic
I've come away enlightened, not nearly as myopic

So I say all you peeping M's, Skeebo's and you Tammy's
Sittting 'round your monitors in your nothings or your jammies
Get a bowl of popcorn, and a Coke or beer or gin
And tune in to the Lurker Channel, let the fun begin!!

Offline the trebmeister

• Fame is fleeting ... obscurity is forever.
    • daddy, you bastard
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 10:31:00 pm »
Is it still off limits even in these situations?

only if you're a heterosexual male... just kidding!! 

i rarely read the topic headings on the home page if they're from Positive Women.  my urge to participate, no matter how inappropriate or unwelcome, might overcome me, particularly if i believed a life was in danger.
Your friends may say that I’m a stranger
My face they’ll never see no more
There is but one promise that’s given
I’ll sail on God’s golden shore

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 10:34:27 pm »
only if you're a heterosexual male... just kidding!! 

;D

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 10:45:25 pm »

Couldn't tell you what happens in the ladies forum, other than what I see at the bottom of the main page.  If I did want to read something must I take on the lurker status, or is it ok to just see ole skeebo at the top of a ladies thread?

If this is allowable can I change my screen name to Peepbo?  Ann, can I be called Peepbo?  Please Pee..  I mean Ann...

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 10:58:28 pm »
Peepbo?

How 'bout Bo Peep? And you can have a staff, sheep (yep, you can have SHEEP) cute little hat, big bow and NO ONE will suspect you are an edge-slithering, info-sucking, key-tapping, certi-defiable, lurker.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.