Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:48:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772948
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 482
Total: 483

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Every moment is like Scary n Hell  (Read 2360 times)

Offline just coward

Every moment is like Scary n Hell
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:40:16 am »
Hi. I live in India. I dont know where to start but for past 6 weeks my life is totally up side down. I have had protected paid sex with around 9 or 10 female sex workers. I have never had a gf in my life so I had to relieve my desire with paid sex. Iam 29 years old. Around a month back I had a severe lung infection that you may call Pluerisy following with high grade fever and cough. I was treated by my family doctor with antibiotics and it almost took 10 days to recover from the infection and fever . Now, Iam ok but not so coz my only worry is Have i got HIV? I have never been ill in my life but since I had those sexual exposure even with condom im scared to death . One exposure was that I didnt have any condom so I refused to penetrate or even go for a blowjob but there was enough rubbing againt each other's body offcourse not gentials and eventually i came between the girl's thighs. I have become so confused whenther I actually used condom or not coz If i got bad health then may be I didnt. By the way all those sexual incident heppened since jan this year untill August first week. I seriously need advice coz I keep going through your forum and it says that any lung ailment is the cause of HIV however my doc said its due to changing season. By the way when I was sick my TLC and Platellets was low. I have always been afraid of HIV that I even prefered to use a condom for blowjob and no licking of vagina but carefull kissing. I have seen your posts and ppl say they got HIV even they had protected sex. Kindly show me some light as Iam not at rest, Iam having sleepless night and I keep checking my body temperature even at my office, Iam afraid I would get sacked from office due to my weird behaviour. Iam reading too much about pluerisy and HIV in google and it just puts me into huge fears. You may call me coward I totally accept coz I dont have courage to go for a test . I keep complaing to GOD that being aware of HIV why would he give me HIV. One thing more whenever I had sex I drank in limit that means I was in mood but not voilent or out of track . I hope you understand me . Thanks
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:42:27 am by just coward »

Offline just coward

Re: Every moment is like Scary n Hell
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 12:29:14 pm »
1 more thing I would like to add that recently over past two days I have itchy blister on my lips. Does that mean I have got herpes ? My lips first itch and when I bite them a little they swell and and after sometimes swelling goes away.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 12:43:02 pm »
The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. As long as condoms are used properly everytime for those activities you will be well protected against HIV sexually. Condoms provide very effective protection.

Our focus here is strictly on HIV, so for something like a question about herpes you would have to discuss that with your doctor. And the same goes for any symptoms you may have as to what might be causing them. I don't see any risk for HIV in your report.

Other STDs are much easier to acquire than HIV. So if you are sexually active we recommend that at least once a year you have a full panel of tests done for all STDs to make sure you haven't picked up anything else.

At this time I don't see any cause to think HIV is your problem. 
Andy Velez

Offline just coward

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 11:36:47 pm »
Hi Andy Sir,

Thanks for answering my question. However , I wanna assure you that condoms were used in every sexual act no matter if I was drunk. I didnt ever find any condom slip or even weird breakage on them.  Iam not a regular visitor to prostitues. However, I did a lot of kissing like on cheeks and even on lips and tounge to tounge touch but being careful and not intensive. I havent had anal sex but i did kiss the anus and like the sides of anal rings also may be one to two times. So, can I have HIV or other STDs from those dirty activites. I also used a condom for blow job and vaginal intercourse but aprat from it I really kissed n licked all the body including thighs, calves, feet, ears neck,upper back , lower back , knees .

Please tell me if Iam going to die from all this activites. I appreciate ur response . Iam just not able to do anything or sleep . I keep thinking about HIV and other Stds.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 11:41:13 pm »
Cut the drama, you never had an exposure.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.