Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:11:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: YouTube Links for the Day  (Read 1279381 times)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Re: YouTube Links for the Day
« Reply #900 on: September 07, 2011, 05:22:32 pm »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #901 on: September 07, 2011, 05:33:07 pm »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #902 on: September 13, 2011, 11:24:49 pm »
not a youtube, but definitely a "must see".

Strangers rescue motorcyclist from under burning car. A nice feel good story (but always wear your helmet people!)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/13/utah.motorcycle.crash/index.html?
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #903 on: September 14, 2011, 12:07:39 am »
Strangers rescue motorcyclist from under burning car.
the driver was a real unhelpful prick though.

kinda weird that the crowd only dragged the guy so far and then left him sprawled out on the pavement so close to the burning BMW

more details here
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #904 on: September 14, 2011, 06:53:56 am »
the driver was a real unhelpful prick though.

He was, unsurprisingly, in shock. From the article (linked below):

The driver of the BMW, John Johnson, had minor injuries. Johnson, a USU business school official, did not respond to email and phone messages seeking comment.

Rescuer Matt Barney, a radiation therapist who works with cancer patients, said Johnson appeared to be in shock after the accident. "He was really worried about the safety of the young man," Barney said at a police news conference. "He was very emotional and shaken."

kinda weird that the crowd only dragged the guy so far and then left him sprawled out on the pavement so close to the burning BMW

more details here

It didn't surprise me too much. You're really not supposed to move a person who has just been injured in an accident, due to possible spinal injuries. This is one of the first things taught in CPR and first aide classes. I certainly would have been wary of moving him more than absolutely necessary.

As the fire was in the front of the car and not at the rear where the gas tank is, there wasn't really much chance of an explosion. Cars rarely explode in real life - although they do in Hollywood on a regular basis.

But kudos to the people who helped out. They saved that man from serious burns and possibly saved his life.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #905 on: September 15, 2011, 08:20:39 pm »
not a youtube, but definitely a "must see".

Strangers rescue motorcyclist from under burning car. A nice feel good story (but always wear your helmet people!)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/13/utah.motorcycle.crash/index.html?

The motorcyclist that was under that car, was interviewed ....

Rescued motorcyclist recounts fiery accident

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44537027/ns/us_news-life/t/rescued-motorcyclist-recounts-fiery-accident/?GT1=43001#.TnKWJdS4LgZ

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #906 on: September 15, 2011, 08:34:47 pm »
wow.

I still cant get over that. I figured his face would have some burns on them. He's one lucky guy, thanks to all those people.

and how about that tiny gal in the skirt, lays down on the ground, then gets up and lifts the car (or attempts to).

also, there were twelve people correct? and the car weighs about 4000 pounds, so each person was lifting approx 300 pounds?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:36:38 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #907 on: September 15, 2011, 11:02:18 pm »
also, there were twelve people correct? and the car weighs about 4000 pounds, so each person was lifting approx 300 pounds?

No, they did not lift the car off the ground, they tip it on it's side.  Still an impressive act of strength and courage.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #908 on: September 16, 2011, 05:59:51 am »

Adrenalin will enable people to do that. There are numerous stories of mothers lifting cars off their toddlers, for example. :)

No, they did not lift the car off the ground, they tip it on it's side.  Still an impressive act of strength and courage.

Well, they had to lift to tip!

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #909 on: September 18, 2011, 04:49:26 pm »
What does it feel like to fly over planet Earth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74mhQyuyELQ&sns=em

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #910 on: September 19, 2011, 10:21:49 am »
Foo Fighters respond to Westboro Baptist Church picketing their concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6e5hRLbCaCs

For even more fun check out "Hot Buns - Uncensored" on the sidebar of the video. NSFW

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #911 on: September 19, 2011, 11:25:30 am »
Foo Fighters, eh? Are they still hiv denialists? It may not be one of their official causes any more, but I gotta wonder. Anyone know anything about this?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:03:25 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #912 on: September 19, 2011, 11:38:12 am »
Foo Fighters, eh? Are they still hiv denialists? It may not be one of their official causes any more, but I gotta wonder. Anyone know anything about this?

I don't know anything about them being HIV denialists. I'm not really a fan of the band but I appreciate anyone who will confront the congregation of Westboro Baptist Church.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #913 on: September 19, 2011, 11:42:50 am »
I don't know anything about them being HIV denialists. I'm not really a fan of the band but I appreciate anyone who will confront the congregation of Westboro Baptist Church.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool too. That's why I was so surprised when I read about their denialist links. (Don't really know the Foo Fighters, so I went aGoogling.)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #914 on: September 19, 2011, 11:59:21 am »
hiv denialists
gotta another link about this, instead of one about babies, thrush, and breastfeeding? LOL
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #915 on: September 19, 2011, 12:04:03 pm »
gotta another link about this, instead of one about babies, thrush, and breastfeeding? LOL

Oops, that's a link I gave Growler earlier - it must have still been on my clipboard. Fixed.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Basquo

« Reply #916 on: September 19, 2011, 12:27:30 pm »
Ann they are no longer supporting the denialists...Dave Grohl renounced and denounced that a few years ago, and I was able to come out of the Foo Fighters Fan closet!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #917 on: September 19, 2011, 10:57:29 pm »
Ann they are no longer supporting the denialists...Dave Grohl renounced and denounced that a few years ago, and I was able to come out of the Foo Fighters Fan closet!

Thank goodness for that! I couldn't see anything (when googling) about whether or not they'd publicly renounced/denounced or not, I only saw the links to denialists (wiki article was just one of many). Just goes to show how difficult it can be to live a reputation down.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #918 on: September 27, 2011, 02:40:38 pm »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #919 on: September 27, 2011, 06:49:02 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aG7EQMsP4c

Heh heh, genius. 

The same person uploaded this little gem here, titled "No Sleep For You Tonight. Sorry".  Teh creepeh.

http://youtu.be/AAucZnbISy8
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #920 on: September 27, 2011, 07:12:03 pm »

Heh heh, genius. 

The same person uploaded this little gem here, titled "No Sleep For You Tonight. Sorry".  Teh creepeh.

http://youtu.be/AAucZnbISy8

omg I AM FUCKING GAGGING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkw8nHJ0qY

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #921 on: September 27, 2011, 07:15:24 pm »
omg I AM FUCKING GAGGING

LOL, saw that as well.  I posted it a gew minutes ago on La Wumpette's jogging thread as one of his twinks. 
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #922 on: September 27, 2011, 07:20:14 pm »
LOL, saw that as well.  I posted it a gew minutes ago on La Wumpette's jogging thread as one of his twinks. 

Good call, Rev. -- so tragically her type. But it's truly proof of the awesome POWAH OF TEH INTRANETS

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #923 on: September 27, 2011, 07:49:45 pm »

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #924 on: September 27, 2011, 08:44:06 pm »
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #925 on: September 27, 2011, 10:58:13 pm »
If you watch this video, known around teh intrawebz as "Suicide Mouse", in its entirety yous gon die (eventually)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgWPbnwsIeE

A bit of a (supposed) background story about this creepeh lil' thing can be read here.  Methinks it is a fake.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #926 on: September 27, 2011, 11:09:44 pm »
"i find this easy to mastrubate to" is proving quite popular on facebook this evening! ;D (not that Wumpy is on my friends list or anything)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #927 on: September 27, 2011, 11:12:54 pm »
If you watch this video, known around teh intrawebz as "Suicide Mouse", in its entirety yous gon die (eventually)

A bit of a (supposed) background story about this creepeh lil' thing can be read here.  Methinks it is a fake.

Revvie that is some fucked up creepy shit.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #928 on: September 28, 2011, 10:33:16 am »
An entire video devoted to doing The Robot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYs2HHYqmxw&feature=feedlik

Offline mecch

« Reply #929 on: September 29, 2011, 06:03:17 pm »
Excuse me, speaking of Madonna, not that anyone has for about a week or two. 

Has the so-called Lady Gaga ever done a routine to compare to this one of Madonna's in her prime?  This little number is great.  Nice dancers, everyone doing rather difficult stuff and making it look easy, and fun, silly and witty and naughty and elegant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTaXtWWR16A&feature=player_embedded#!

Offline mecch

« Reply #930 on: September 29, 2011, 06:08:14 pm »
But talk about making it look easy:

Don't get bored.  The break at 2 mins will slay you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d1C1qQ_VoI&feature=related

Offline mecch

« Reply #931 on: September 29, 2011, 06:34:11 pm »
I wouldn't say this is an elegant routine, but it has a brassy class.

Jane Russell has the all time spectacular body of Hollywood.  (If not, who?)

And I don't know what you call what she's (barely) wearing but I regret I never had a number like that when I was as young and sleek as she is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cl-r2mHPf4

Offline mecch

« Reply #932 on: September 29, 2011, 06:51:21 pm »
This is from one of my favorite movies
Les Dames du Bois de Boulogne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Dames_du_Bois_de_Boulogne

And its one of my favorite dance routines in all cinema.

This is a very perverted sophisticated movie made with great economy by Bresson with a script by Cocteau.  Hard to believe the cold, sick shit the Maria Casares character lays on everyone, some of them deserving.  She's the one smoking and staring at the dancer, and you can imagine whats coming...   So French you'll be reaching for a Gitanes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33oh1STcjvE

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #933 on: September 29, 2011, 07:00:17 pm »
omg I AM FUCKING GAGGING

That guy is trying to ruin one of my favorite bands.  That song is "New Year's Eve" by The Knife.

Offline mecch

« Reply #934 on: September 29, 2011, 07:23:38 pm »

Offline mecch

« Reply #935 on: September 29, 2011, 07:26:02 pm »
That guy is trying to ruin one of my favorite bands.  That song is "New Year's Eve" by The Knife.

Ruin?  What a fabulous tribute!  Just wondering, is that his grandma's bedroom, or his?  Worried either option.

Offline mecch

« Reply #936 on: September 29, 2011, 07:29:59 pm »
And wrapping up, here, it all comes back to Madge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG_30gJ6LTY&feature=related

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #937 on: September 29, 2011, 08:14:46 pm »
And wrapping up, here, it all comes back to Madge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG_30gJ6LTY&feature=related

Priceless.

Reminds me of the amazing Christine Ebersole:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdh8EoYoAoM
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:17:52 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #938 on: September 29, 2011, 08:19:55 pm »
 :o :o

I've never seen this before, but here's some amazing video of the earthquake and tsunami, taken from inside a car :

http://fragg.me/video/japan-tsunami-inside-car

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #939 on: September 30, 2011, 01:03:24 am »
amazing video of the earthquake and tsunami, taken from inside a car :
Wow! I thought Yu Muroga was really lucky (and fairly safe) until he started drifting closer and closer to that cross street with the raging waters. Wonder what all happened at the end? Obviously he and his camera made it out but it got rough when his car washed up into the building at the end.

edited to add: here's a link about Yu Muroga and his footage.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #940 on: October 01, 2011, 12:05:40 am »

A bit of a (supposed) background story about this creepeh lil' thing can be read here.  Methinks it is a fake.

For whatever reason, Suicide Mouse remided me of this.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #941 on: October 02, 2011, 02:41:40 am »

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #942 on: October 06, 2011, 08:46:46 pm »
I totally have this song stuck in my head (in tribute to Steve Jobs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeDF0YZMpAk

Offline Mus1cl0V3R

« Reply #943 on: October 06, 2011, 08:50:40 pm »
David Lanz performs "Cristofori's Dream" live solo piano concert at Piano Haven
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mgrcULIbs

Offline Mus1cl0V3R

« Reply #944 on: October 09, 2011, 01:13:34 am »

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #945 on: October 09, 2011, 06:07:37 pm »
Joan Crawford's interview after making Baby Jane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QmhRRcT64

"It's wonderful to be a perfectionist" 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #946 on: October 10, 2011, 06:23:57 pm »
Joan Crawford's interview after making Baby Jane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QmhRRcT64

"It's wonderful to be a perfectionist" 

Love Joan, have most of her movies on Dvd, but have never seen that interview.  ;)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #947 on: October 10, 2011, 09:44:19 pm »
I'm not sure most of you can handle this video -- Azis, the Bulgarian Chalga Superstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-k0Ebp1gJ8

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #948 on: October 10, 2011, 10:05:42 pm »
I'm not sure most of you can handle this video -- Azis, the Bulgarian Chalga Superstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-k0Ebp1gJ8

She's trimmed down.

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #949 on: October 11, 2011, 08:23:42 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.