Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:47:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773294
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 582
Total: 583

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Which Friday the 13th Character are you?  (Read 6491 times)

Offline Iggy

Which Friday the 13th Character are you?
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:50:05 pm »
I just came across this quiz which is Ironic because I was just thinking that it is GAR's birthday, and Savini who did  FX for F13 is a GAR protege.

Anyway, I was:

Jason Voorhees - A true loner. All you want is to have a nice quiet walk in the woods, but people keep stepping on your territory and messing with your stuff. You tend to be a little on the moody side, with the strength and intelligence of a mad man.

http://www.quizilla.com/users/f13films/quizzes/What%20Friday%20the%2013th%20Character%20Are%20You

Offline Basquo

Re: Which Friday the 13th Character are you?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 09:58:10 pm »
Jimbo - Ultimate sensitive, nice guy. You love to talk big, but deep down you're a better lover than a talker. You have a one-track mind when it comes to girls, but you're the one who knows how to treat them right.

Whatever.  I was sure I'd be the stoner who got shot on the pot in Friday the 13th 3-D, which as fate would have it, I saw in a theatre on a Sarutday night when I was high for the first time, and probaly 14 or 15.

Word de jour: BONG.  Got hit on by the manager of the gaming store in the mall I worked at.

Offline Iggy

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:01:29 pm »
I loved Jimbo.  Especially when he danced!  :D

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:25:03 am »
Whatever.  I was sure I'd be the stoner who got shot on the pot in Friday the 13th 3-D, which as fate would have it, I saw in a theatre on a Sarutday night when I was high for the first time, and probaly 14 or 15.

Word de jour: BONG.  Got hit on by the manager of the gaming store in the mall I worked at.

I think the actor was Miguel Nunez Jr who got killed while taking a crap and singing to his gf unless more than one person got killed while on the crapper in the sequels. I lose track.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Iggy

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 08:39:58 am »
I think the actor was Miguel Nunez Jr who got killed while taking a crap and singing to his gf unless more than one person got killed while on the crapper in the sequels. I lose track.

Queen, you are thinking of Demon from Part V.  He was also the guy who played Spider in Return of the Living Dead.

Basquo's guy was in Part 3 and got thrown into the fuse box and electrocuted while his girlfriend made popcorn.

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 10:32:58 am »
Creighton Duke - Born Leader. Hard ass to the end, you are the one who takes charge when things start to look rough. On occasion you have kicked some ass, and done it well. You don't take any crap, which tends to leave you with few friends.

Not sure I know who he is!
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 05:53:55 pm »
Mrs. Voorhees - Loving and caring, with an edge. You love your friends and family so much that you would kill to protect or avenge them. A little on the crazy side, but then again, We all go a little mad sometimes.

Perfect!!!  I loved that crazy bitch.

"get her , mommy, get her"

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 09:24:36 pm »
I got Mrs Voorhees as well but I have no idea who she is or even if she exists..~shrugs~

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Iggy

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 09:30:35 pm »
omigawd - you amauters.

In order:

Jeromy - your's was the bounty hunter in the Final Friday

Pete & Jan, you were the lovely Betsy Palmer*, the ORIGINAL killer from F13th whose character made a brief appearance at the end of F13 3D.

Am I the only one who knows this shit?!?

::)

* Small fact - Betsy Palmer got the role of Mrs. Voorhees by virtue of owning a car and not needing transportation each day to the set.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:32:22 pm by Iggy »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 09:37:14 pm »
Am I the only one who knows this shit?!?

Apparently the answer to that is Yes...and it's all beginning to make sense now... ;)

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 09:46:30 pm »
LOL, wtf?

Jimbo - Ultimate sensitive, nice guy girl. You love to talk big, but deep down you're a better lover than a talker. You have a one-track mind when it comes to girls guys, but you're the one who knows how to treat them right.

So, I'm a tough guy girl who is good in bed or something?  LMAO

I had an in-law named Jimbo.......  ???

HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline Iggy

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 09:50:03 pm »
Jimbo happens to be one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite installments of F13 - it was Part 4 - the Final Chapter.

Does it help to know that Jimbo beatout his freind (who kept calling him a dead fuck) to score with one of the twin sisters.

Alas he did die via corkscrew in the hand and machete in the face, but in the scheme of things he certainly made up for breaking up with Betty.

(I realize that none of this means anything to you but I'm going with it)

P.S. Cindy, I think you and Jimbo had the same taste in music!

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 09:54:20 pm »
Igster, I knew you and I were seperated at birth!  :)  LOL

Does it help to know that Jimbo beatout his freind (who kept calling him a dead fuck) to score with one of the twin sisters.

P.S. Cindy, I think you and Jimbo had the same taste in music!

I DO go after what I want until I get it, lol. 

You mean he was a metal head?  "Breakin' the WHAT?......"   THE LAW!  LOL

OK, I'll stop now.   ;D

Offline Iggy

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 09:59:28 pm »
LOL, dude was bustin' a move there.  :D

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 12:25:50 am »
Ok Iggy you hot muthafucka

I know who Ms Vorhees was and I am in great company if my dear Jan is the same. 

Jan, next conference lets go and kill all these bitches in the name of Alpacas

Kill them mommy, kill them

Cindy - I hear Priests' You Got Another Thing Coming  blaring in the background

Love Pete
(who is kinda drunk)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.