Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Biktarvy and Magnesium

<< < (2/2)

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Sťan_Dublin on September 13, 2022, 12:33:38 pm ---And feeling good. Over two years since the diagnosis. Best place I've been since that time. Still terrified of dating though  :o

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear you are feeling good; that's excellent.

Dating? Proper dating or just sex? I hate dating, although my HIV status never seemed to get in the way of casual sex.

Sťan_Dublin:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on September 13, 2022, 02:07:47 pm ---Glad to hear you are feeling good; that's excellent.

Dating? Proper dating or just sex? I hate dating, although my HIV status never seemed to get in the way of casual sex.

--- End quote ---

Yeah actual dating lol. Casual sex is fine but it can wear a bit thin after a while. I think itís just the fear of rejection because of my status

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Sťan_Dublin on September 13, 2022, 02:18:53 pm ---Yeah actual dating lol. Casual sex is fine but it can wear a bit thin after a while. I think itís just the fear of rejection because of my status

--- End quote ---

Well, can't help you with the dating. I pretty much tell people upfront about HIV, and it's never been an issue. Rejection has happened to me for all sorts of other reasons, and I have also rejected people. Part of the game of finding someone you want to spend time with. 

Sťan_Dublin:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on September 13, 2022, 03:14:44 pm ---Well, can't help you with the dating. I pretty much tell people upfront about HIV, and it's never been an issue. Rejection has happened to me for all sorts of other reasons, and I have also rejected people. Part of the game of finding someone you want to spend time with.

--- End quote ---

Thatís great to hear it wasnít an issue. It gives me hope

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version