Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:12:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Republican Senator busted in men's room at airport  (Read 175444 times)

Offline Dachshund

Re: Republican Senator busted in men's room at airport
« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2007, 04:31:38 pm »
just as in 96 the Clintons are using Chinese and Chinese nationals to raise dough. This guy is a fugitive. I cant blame him,I am sure he is thinking he can get a pardon like Marc Rich got for donating to Clinton library. It wasnt in many papers because of the improper toilet stall etiquette of this moron from Minnesota. Let me get this straight, if one of my feet touches the foot of the person in the next stall, I am guilty of a misdemeanor? Never heard of that one but I try to spend as little time as possible in public restrooms. You have to love his defense,he was trying to pick up a piece of toilet paper off the floor. UGH. I try to touch nothing in public restrooms.
By imploding I mean numerous glitches by Dem candidates. Obami saying he would never use nukes and then saying he would nuke Pakistan, Edwards saying he worked for hedge fund so he could learn about poverty and we sure didnt hear much about all the sub prime paper that outfit was holding and dont expect we will, Hillary changing her position daily depending on which group of simpletons she is speaking too,one day pulling out of Iraq,the next day hanging in Iraq. Biden calling Obami a clean negro and making fun of Indians working in convenience stores.

August was a disastrous month for Republicans and the Romney campaign took a huge hit when it’s national finance committee co-chairman, Alan B. Fabian was charged in a 23 count indictment, including charges of money laundering, mail fraud, perjury and obstruction of justice. It’s reported Fabian, a former Bush Pioneer, allegedly ran a scheme that netted him millions of dollars which were used to purchase beach front property and travel. The Romney campaign said they would return Fabian’s $2,300 campaign donation, but not funds donated by others through him. Fabian stepped down from Romney’s campaign shortly after his August 9th indictment — but you may not have heard much about this scandal

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2007, 04:37:27 pm »
funny, this guy doesnt mention that Barney has said he would vote against gay marriage.
Its also funny that it isnt the act of soliciting sex in a public place that offends this clown,only the fact that the senator voted against gay rights. Its very simple,anyone who has bad enough judgement to try something like this in a public place is only qualified for one career and that is politics. The ole Waskally One has to be laughing at these losers,at least he was getting a real blow job. Fucking Republicans are getting tossed for trying to have sex. Fuckers cant even get laid.
I still believe Republicans and many here overestimate the number of people who really oppose gay rights. But what can I say, the Republicans have proved they are just as corrupt as the Dems and also have proved,just like the Dems,they cant deliver what they promised. The promised to cut spending, it didnt happen.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2007, 04:37:41 pm »
just as in 96 the Clintons are using Chinese and Chinese nationals to raise dough. This guy is a fugitive. I cant blame him,I am sure he is thinking he can get a pardon like Marc Rich got for donating to Clinton library. It wasnt in many papers because of the improper toilet stall etiquette of this moron from Minnesota. Let me get this straight, if one of my feet touches the foot of the person in the next stall, I am guilty of a misdemeanor? Never heard of that one but I try to spend as little time as possible in public restrooms. You have to love his defense,he was trying to pick up a piece of toilet paper off the floor. UGH. I try to touch nothing in public restrooms.
By imploding I mean numerous glitches by Dem candidates. Obami saying he would never use nukes and then saying he would nuke Pakistan, Edwards saying he worked for hedge fund so he could learn about poverty and we sure didnt hear much about all the sub prime paper that outfit was holding and dont expect we will, Hillary changing her position daily depending on which group of simpletons she is speaking too,one day pulling out of Iraq,the next day hanging in Iraq. Biden calling Obami a clean negro and making fun of Indians working in convenience stores.

Aut Caesar aut nihil.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline jack

« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2007, 04:42:59 pm »
by the way,the only more boring than watching tennis on Tv is watching it in person. Its like watching paint dry.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #254 on: September 04, 2007, 04:51:37 pm »
Hey Jakey,

Any action in the mens' room at the tennis?

MtD ;)

Offline jack

« Reply #255 on: September 04, 2007, 04:55:24 pm »
I still think the best chance of Republicans winning the presidency is if Hillary is the candidate. Obama has too many shady connections in Chicago,of course that didnt hurt Truman or the Kennedys so who knows. I think Richardson would be a good candidate who is able to cross party lines, Hillary and Obama are gonna have hard time doing that with their anti capitalist and anti defense rhetoric.
I like Rudy because he has had experience running a US city which is much more challenging and better experience for the presidency than being the governor of states as big as Texas or as small as Arkansas.
I do not know much about Romney and I dont like Fred because of his voting record as a Senator.
Rudy and Romney dont have a Senate voting record,which is a positive for them. Senate voting records killed what little chance the corpse named Dole had and Kerry never had a chance because of his voting record.
In addition to all the baggage Hill has,she now has a Senate voting record weighing her down.

Offline libvet

« Reply #256 on: September 04, 2007, 08:53:38 pm »
open= US Open Tennis in NYC......

but the real question is: what major Clinton campaign scandal are you referring to? I dont recall anything lately........

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the right is concerned EVERYTHING involving Hillary is a...ahem...."MAJOR CAMPAIGN SCANDAL THAT THREATENS TO UNDERMINE HER CANDIDACY!!!!".

Just turn on Fox News or right wing radio and you'll hear them expound on the "MAJOR CAMPAIGN SCANDAL THAT THREATENS TO UNDERMINE HER CANDIDACY!!!" such as wearing a shirt that showed CLEAVAGE!!!! or "BLINKING DURING A CHURCH SERVICE!!!!" or being seen in the same room as people like Larry Craig (and who cares if that room happens to be the Senate?).

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #257 on: September 04, 2007, 09:02:40 pm »
***BREAKING***

Larry Craig "reconsidering" resigning!

Craig Reconsiders Decision to Resign
By JOHN MILLER – 21 minutes ago

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Sen. Larry Craig is reconsidering his decision to resign after his arrest in a Minnesota airport sex sting and may still fight for his Senate seat, his spokesman said Tuesday evening.

"It's not such a foregone conclusion anymore, that the only thing he could do was resign," said Sidney Smith, Craig's spokesman in Idaho's capital.

"We're still preparing as if Senator Craig will resign Sept. 30, but the outcome of the legal case in Minnesota and the ethics investigation will have an impact on whether we're able to stay in the fight — and stay in the Senate."
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Iggy

« Reply #258 on: September 04, 2007, 09:20:51 pm »
***BREAKING***

Larry Craig "reconsidering" resigning!

Craig Reconsiders Decision to Resign
By JOHN MILLER – 21 minutes ago

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Sen. Larry Craig is reconsidering his decision to resign after his arrest in a Minnesota airport sex sting and may still fight for his Senate seat, his spokesman said Tuesday evening.

"It's not such a foregone conclusion anymore, that the only thing he could do was resign," said Sidney Smith, Craig's spokesman in Idaho's capital.

"We're still preparing as if Senator Craig will resign Sept. 30, but the outcome of the legal case in Minnesota and the ethics investigation will have an impact on whether we're able to stay in the fight — and stay in the Senate."

I guess he does drugs as well as suck dick.

Offline libvet

« Reply #259 on: September 04, 2007, 09:23:04 pm »

Good! I hope doesn't resign.  Not the republican party is exactly experiencing a surge in popularity at the moment, but if Craig wants to be an ongoing albatross for the party going into the election year, I say "More power to him!".

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #260 on: September 04, 2007, 09:48:48 pm »
Is he doing this with all this actions, including his senate work? This dude doesn't really seem to know what he's doing.. guilty/not guilty, resign/not resign.. hello? This is not a circus!! Or is it?

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline libvet

« Reply #261 on: September 04, 2007, 09:51:37 pm »
Is he doing this with all this actions, including his senate work? This dude doesn't really seem to know what he's doing.. guilty/not guilty, resign/not resign.. hello? This is not a circus!! Or is it?

Milker.

Don't forget the "gay/not gay thing".  So yeah, I'd say a pattern is emerging.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2007, 09:45:21 am »
This is going to be good. Larry Craig going all Joan Crawford on their asses.
Don't fuck with me fellas...this ain't my first time at the rodeo.

http://www.americablog.com/2007/09/what-will-gop-do-about-craig-now.html

Offline jack

« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2007, 11:06:36 am »
has anyone here ever had their foot tapped while taking a dump in a public restroom? Is there somewhere on the internet where I can find proper public restroom etiquette when looking for sex? I can honestly say that public restrooms are maybe the only place I dont think about sex cause I am such a hurry to get the fuck out of them.
Dont you wonder how the Police chose the loser who gets to hang out in the toilet stall and tap peoples feet who are trying to drop a deuce?  I would imagine that job goes to the absolute lowest person or biggest fuckup in the police force. Do you think police are fighting over the job of spending a few hours in a filthy toilet stall?The whole thing is sickening.
If this guy wasnt a Republican you all would be ripping the police and blaming Bush for wasting government money on this kind of sting operation. 
Like I said, anyone with judgement this sorry,is only qualified to be a politician or some type of federal employee.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2007, 11:14:04 am »
It's more than foot tapping evidently, Jack.  There's an entire sequence of signals outlined in the police report.  If you don't know the code then nobody will bother you, so don't worry your pretty little head with such things.

If this guy wasnt a Republican you all would be ripping the police and blaming Bush for wasting government money on this kind of sting operation. 

Actually it's *somewhat* a waste of money, but be mindful that evidently the Minneapolis police department has had +40 convictions in the same mens room this summer which is rather indicative of how it had become a public nuisance.  Still, considering the Republican OMGOMGWARONTERROR refrain one would think that, of all places, the police would have other things to spend their time on in an airport.  I suppose in the end it's a local issue.  Personally, as an out gay man which you are not, I find it hard to defend public lewd conduct in a place as busy as a major metropolitan airport bathroom.  I'd be bothered if there was that much activity going on there and I was encountering it constantly.

However, it IS interesting how much you've been bringing this tap dancing routine up in the past couple of days -- do you have something you need to tell all of us?

Offline ademas

« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2007, 11:21:01 am »
I don't understand how your feet can accidentally touch.  I've never been in a public restroom where the stalls were so small and close together that there was any risk of bumping feet with the guy next to me...regardless of stance.

I don't think it's the republican thing, Jack (well, maybe it is here...).  I keep hearing right-wing radio blasting the dems for hating on Senator Craig, and assuming that they wouldn't if he were a dem, but those I'm seeing on the news calling for his head on a platter are mostly his peers in the republican party. 

Offline jack

« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2007, 11:30:07 am »
I have not been tap dancing,I just find it unusual that no one seems to know anything about this foot tapping system. Maybe this foot tapping ritual is just a Minnesota thing,it does get very cold up there in the winter,and we all get horny when it gets cold. Or hot for that matter. His defense of picking up a piece of toilet paper from floor is more disgusting then anyone trying to have sex.
Are the 40 guilty  of soliciting sex via foot tapping? I mean is there any verbal communication? If someone taps my foot, I dont know what I would do. If I was in a bad mood I guess I might kick the intruding foot. Would that be taken as soliciting sex? I have never heard of such a thing. Dont get me wrong, I hope we get a few more of these, so the morons who run the republican party will break their unholy partnership with the far right Christians, but since when is it illegal to seek sex in public? I find it very amusing that the same people who are against the FEDs using the same tactics to catch terrorists, see nothing wrong with police spending the day in toilet stalls attempting to entrap guys who think they are taking a dump.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #267 on: September 05, 2007, 11:40:11 am »

Like I said, anyone with judgement this sorry,is only qualified to be a politician or some type of federal employee.

Larry the loyal storm trooper was thrown under the bus by his peers. In fact I can't recall one Dem that has called for his resignation. I for one think the whole affair was entrapment pure and simple, but God it gives me a hard-on watching the party of Lincoln eat their own. As for how it happened or why it happened, we all know the score. As you yourself have said on many occasion Jake, we didn't get here playing cards.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #268 on: September 05, 2007, 11:55:21 am »
I have not been tap dancing,I just find it unusual that no one seems to know anything about this foot tapping system. Maybe this foot tapping ritual is just a Minnesota thing,it does get very cold up there in the winter,and we all get horny when it gets cold. Or hot for that matter. His defense of picking up a piece of toilet paper from floor is more disgusting then anyone trying to have sex.
Are the 40 guilty  of soliciting sex via foot tapping? I mean is there any verbal communication? If someone taps my foot, I dont know what I would do. If I was in a bad mood I guess I might kick the intruding foot. Would that be taken as soliciting sex? I have never heard of such a thing. Dont get me wrong, I hope we get a few more of these, so the morons who run the republican party will break their unholy partnership with the far right Christians, but since when is it illegal to seek sex in public? I find it very amusing that the same people who are against the FEDs using the same tactics to catch terrorists, see nothing wrong with police spending the day in toilet stalls attempting to entrap guys who think they are taking a dump.

A short course in Jedi mind tricks might be in order if Craig wants America to forget his bathroom antics, but his fighting spirit has to be encouraged.    It's not often you see someone willing to simultaneously combat the pressure from his entire party, the legal system, the combined comedians of North America, and Einstein.  Go for it, Larry.

Offline jack

« Reply #269 on: September 05, 2007, 11:59:08 am »
Of course he was tossed under the bus,he plead guilty to this "foot tapping" stuff,which I guess is viewed as soliciting sex in certain public restrooms in Minnesota. If he hadnt of plead guilty I dont know if he would have been tossed so quickly. I would have tossed him for picking up a piece of toilet paper from the stall floor. Now that is sick. I agree the Republicans are getting what they deserve. Something about a glass house? But remember Clinton wasnt impeached for having sex with a young employee(which was clearly sex harassment),he was impeached for lying to a grand jury.  Personally, I could care less who the Waskally One was screwing in the White House ,but it was bad judgement to have a relationship with an underling there and Washington isnt Little Rock. He should have known the days of LBJ bragging about the number of women he screwed on his desk in the oval office and JFKs screwing everything in sight cant be done with todays media.
Anyways,I am staying out of all public restrooms till I get up to date on this foot tapping.

Offline jack

« Reply #270 on: September 05, 2007, 12:03:36 pm »
I still want to hear the cop who does the stall duty explaining what he does to his kids or buddies at a cocktail party. How would you stand the stench and filth? Do cops volunteer for that job? I dont think so.
I was janitor in college one year at a steel mill. I hated restroom duty and often didnt do it,leaving that mess to the next shift.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #271 on: September 05, 2007, 12:11:25 pm »
See what the boys in the backroom will have,
And tell them I'm having the same.
Go see what the boys in the backroom will have,
And give them the poison they name.
And when I die, don't spend my money
On flowers and my picture in a frame.
Just see what the boys in the backroom will have,
And tell them I sighed,
And tell them I cried,
And tell them I died of the same.

And when I die, don't buy a casket
Of silver with the candles all aflame
And tell them I sighed,
And tell them I cried,

And when I die, don't pay the preacher
For speaking of my glory and my fame
And tell them I sighed,
And tell them I cried,

Skip the dancing girls and listen to Joan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smG-VFH9aXc

p.s. i couldn't find a vid of dietrich singing it.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 12:25:39 pm by Dachshund »

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #272 on: September 05, 2007, 12:12:57 pm »
I have not been tap dancing,I just find it unusual that no one seems to know anything about this foot tapping system.
Well, it's not so much about a strict code or system of foot tapping, as it is about getting the attention of the person in the next stall - to agree to have sex.

His defense of picking up a piece of toilet paper from floor is more disgusting then anyone trying to have sex.
very disgusting, which obviously makes it look like a cover story to explain his actions for replying to the gestures of the police officer. If the senator had ignored the foot tapping, or not waved his hand under the divider as the police report says, then he would have walked out of that restroom, with his reputation intact.

Dont get me wrong, I hope we get a few more of these, so the morons who run the republican party will break their unholy partnership with the far right Christians, but since when is it illegal to seek sex in public?
It's not illegal to seek sex in public, but these actions are for seeking to HAVE sex in a public place. Obviously these activities were blatant enough to cause a public outcry in this area and for the police to have intervened. Then this Senator walked right into it.
This sort of thing happens all other America and has for years. Parks and libraries have always been places where cops have had to set up these kinds of stings to stop the lewd behavior. Several yrs ago they did a sting like this is our downtown library to catch some guys who were making advances towards young boys.

I find it very amusing that the same people who are against the FEDs using the same tactics to catch terrorists, see nothing wrong with police spending the day in toilet stalls attempting to entrap guys who think they are taking a dump.
Entrapment? Not for all the people that didn't take the policeman up on his "offer". ;) Everyone that didn't make eye-contact, signal back, and take actions to respond positively to the police, went on their merry way (probably worried about the pervert in the bathroom!)

Personally though, I don't quite see illegal wire-tapping and suspending habeous corpous the same as trying to stop lewd behavior in a public place. But that's a whole other topic.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2007, 12:18:23 pm »
Jesus Christ people, it's what men do and have always done. I hate when the aids infected start moralising. He was doing what we have all done at one time or another...he was looking for dick. Case closed!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2007, 01:43:55 pm »
I for one have absolutely no problem with the guy looking for dick. He could have been looking for dick cheney's dick for all I care.

What bugs the hell out of me is the man's hypocrisy when he's voting on issues that affect other men who look for dick. That's the part that sickens me. He's not fit for office if he can't practice what he preaches.

And if he doesn't like being held to a higher standard than his fellow 'murkin citizens, then he needs to get the fuck out of public office. Being held accountable for one's actions comes with the territory. Or at least it should.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline buca45

« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2007, 02:11:51 pm »
OK Jack, I give you.......................  

"Men's Bathroom Sex Etiquette -- How to Score Fellatio In a Public Place 101"

The first thing you HAVE to know is where the public sex is taking place. This is rather easily accomplished by cruising the internet. I believe Yahoo even has a members only chat group dedicated to public bathroom sex. Also, Squirt.org (among many others) has listings conveniently broken down by state and city, truck stop, library, mall or in this case, airports. Also, you may meet others who are interested in such activities and you can ask them where other 'safe and hot' places are. However, in most cases, you have to find the hot spots on your own.
After you have established where to go for some hot action, your next step is getting there and casing the place for others who are looking for the same thing.
This is usually done solely by eye contact and body language. Each specific place is different, so I will give you a couple of scenarios.
Situation #1
Say you enter a bathroom and a man is standing at the urinal while slowly "cruising the place". He does so by having his dick out and when someone comes to the adjacent urinal, he will quickly look at your cock. Should you be interested, you look at his as well and at this point, he should be in the process of getting an erection.
Remember the old saying, "If you shake it more than three times, you are playing with it?" well, that plays a big role now.
So now you see him beginning to get erect and you yourself are doing the same. You now get bold and back up a bit from the urinal to show a full hard on and he does the same.
You now either let him suck you right there at the urinal, or you both go to an empty stall and have at it. Of course, should someone come in to use the urinal, the person sitting and sucking will lift his legs, leaving only yours visible. Since you are facing the toilet, the other man will think you are just taking a piss.
He will continue to suck til you cum and either you zip up and run out, or if you are still horny and he has a nice cock, you will take his place on the toilet and reciprocate.
Situation #2 (the one Senator Craig chose)
Again, after establishing where the hot bathrooms are, show up at one and slowly walk through to check out the place. Check to see if any stalls are being used (Senator chose one next to the cop although others were available) and if one is occupied, discretely glance through the little door crack to see if you can see the occupant masturbating or looking back at you. If so, you are guaranteed some action. (again, this is what Senator did...and for the life of me, I don't understand how he would stand there peering in when there was no sign of interest on the part of the cop for two minutes) Next you go in, lock your door and  pull your pants all the way down to your ankles (part of the way you know the man is looking for action. Most men will pull their pants down to knee or mid thigh level when crapping, those looking for sex will drop them ALL the way down to signal others they are looking as well.)
OK, you sit down and bend slightly to see if there is any activity next door. On occasion, you will see the mans pants or belt buckle move as he is jerking off and the commotion it causes makes things move a bit.
At that point, whether or not you see JO motions, you proceed. While still bending over slightly, slide your foot over a bit and tap two or three times. If the man next to you taps in response, you are ready to proceed. I should note, just to make sure he's up for it, tap a few more times and if he taps in return, BINGO!!! (On occasion, sometimes you can get down real low and put your face under the wall to see your neighbor with his legs spread wide with a big beautiful hard dick being stoked.)
Next, take one hand and either slightly rub the bottom of the partition with your palm up so he can see it, or make a "come here" gesture with your hand (if you are the sucker) or, if you want to be sucked, he will gesture with his hand as directed above. (again, just as the senator did...not with the hand nearest the wall, but with his other hand. Having done this before, its more comfortable to use the hand furthest away from the wall) Again, this is what the good senator did.
Once you see (or make) the hand gesture, stand up, make sure your pants are totally down around your ankles and stand as close to the wall as possible.
Now, using all the grace and gymnastic ability that you have accumulated over the years, slowly slide down to your knees and slide your thighs and crotch with your giant erection under the the stall partition and wait for a hot, wet mouth to engulf your  giant erection and enjoy your blow job.
Since you are so excited and a bit afraid of getting caught, you will more than likely blow your load in the guys mouth quickly and he, being the expert cocksucker he is, will swallow it all and not leave any on the floor as evidence.
You quickly stand up, do a quick wipe down of exposed areas (some guys are real pigs and leave a mess on your cock) pull up your pants and high tail it out of there ASAP.
As a straight man, of course you don't want others to think you are into bathroom sex, or god forbid, GAY....you walk quickly away and savor the feeling of the remnants of the expert BJ you just received.
It is rare to have a man cum then reciprocate for two reasons ......
1. He lost interest after he blew his load during the whole exciting thing and wants nothing more than to leave. OR...
2. He is straight (or like the senator, identifies as a heterosexual) and has no interest at all in sucking cock. Perhaps his lovely wife at home doesn't do oral and he found this place and actively persues the action at every opportunity.

So, there you have the process of procuring oral relief in a public men's room. Should you require further information, feel free to ask and I will do my best to provide you with further edumcation on the subject......
"Love and Laughter and Happiness Ever After"

Offline buca45

« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2007, 02:23:24 pm »
I dont know about the part of your post there leatheman where you say men were looking for BOYS....in all my years of engaging in public sex, never once have I come across men who were looking for a pedophile experience. They may be out there, but I highly doubt it.
Most, I'd say 90% of men who do this activity are identified as straight, are married and may even have kids.
When I used to persue this kind of action, I would always look for a wedding ring and 9 Xs out of 10, there was one there.
I agree, it happens everywhere and no amount of patrolling a place will ever stop it totally. When one place closes, two more places open up quickly and word is posted as to where that location is.
I dont have a problem with ANYONE engaging in this behavior....public office holder or not. It's just SO wrong when one pretends to be so so homophobic and against anything gay, then proceeds to frequent these places for sex.
To tell you all the truth, I have been with priests, lawyers, judges (we did a few bumps before and after the act), cops, rabbis, college kids, prominent men involved in very public businesses, etc......you name it, I've probably come across them.

So many things are wrong with this Senators story that he really does need to step down and walk away from public service. The more he says, the deeper a hole he is digging for himself.
Dem or Rep, it makes no difference, once you are this involved in a scandal like this, just walk, no RUN away from it all. Maybe a quick trip and stay at Promises will cure this man of his evil ways? Or, maybe a stint as a priest or other religious position will help clear his soiled reputation....

"Love and Laughter and Happiness Ever After"

Offline Miss Philicia

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2007, 10:15:21 pm »
Craig supporters call for boycott of Minneapolis airport
Cool I'm getting a ticket to Minneapolis right now there will be plenty of seats available! Which stall is it?

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Iggy

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2007, 10:55:03 pm »
How on earth would anyone notice if its a success?

Excellent question

Offline mjmel

« Reply #281 on: September 06, 2007, 07:34:55 am »
So he wants to stay in public service now. (heavy sigh) This man has gall to match his hypocrisy.
I guess he has that unique political understanding that one can offer shit to the major sector of american voters
........and as long as you 'pretty it up' enough the public will buy it.
xxx,
Mike
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 07:10:19 pm by mjmel »

Offline Robert

« Reply #282 on: September 06, 2007, 11:46:41 am »
I had never heard of this guy until all this shit started coming down.  I can tell yo one thing.  He's an idiot.  I've never seen someone make so many stupid decisions in my life.

1:  Goes to a t-room. (I have nothing against t-rooms.  I've been know to frequent them from time to time...but then I'm not a US senator)

2:  He pleads "guilty".  What was he thinking?

3:  His lies to the cops....picking up toilet paper on the floor, "spreading my legs"  Did he think this was "off the record?"

4:  Still no lawyer.

5:  The old saw about "I am not gay".  Yeah, right.  Fess up to it buddy. 

6:  Resigns from all positions held in the Senate without an explanation.  Then listens even more to his "friends and collegues" from the floor who could give  shit about him; they only want him out because he's a liability to the party.  He thinks these guys are his friends!

6:  Sets up a "picture" op with the State Capitol and the Rockies, reading some mumbo jumbo about "intent" to retire. 

7.  Only this time now we find out he has a lawyer because he

A.  Called him before the news conference only he dialed the wrong number.

B.  He left a detailed message for his new lawyer on the answering machine!  (Even if he doesn't know any better than to leave that kind of message, don't you think that a high-flutin DC Lawyer might have a secretary?)

I've never seen anyone bungle so badly.  Now he has to turn around a guilty plea to innocent, explain to the good people of Idaho why they need him, pay off some expensive fees.

The only way to redeem himself of all this mess is to come clean.  Profess his liking for bathroom sex, boys (without having to go to therapy), family and country and get on with his life.

He'll never do it.  His webs too tangled from a life time of deceit.

robert

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #283 on: September 06, 2007, 12:00:32 pm »

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #284 on: September 06, 2007, 12:44:33 pm »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #285 on: September 06, 2007, 09:10:59 pm »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2007, 09:37:10 pm »

Offline Dachshund

Offline northernguy

« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2007, 10:54:16 am »
***REVEALED*** Ted Haggard and Larry Craig are both tops!

LOL.  While I could possibly imagine getting topped by Haggard (get thee in me Satan), the thought of Larry grunting away over me totally grosses me out ;)
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #289 on: September 07, 2007, 01:23:22 pm »
LOL.  While I could possibly imagine getting topped by Haggard (get thee in me Satan), the thought of Larry grunting away over me totally grosses me out ;)

The thought of shagging ANY of those hypocrites makes me want to sew it shut! ::)

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
« Reply #290 on: September 07, 2007, 04:56:09 pm »
So let me get this   right   : the idea is to get someones attention by tapping your foot then make some 'Come Hither ' gesture under the stall  at which point someone does the Limbo and gets sucked off amidst the romantic aroma of an airport shitter ....   Ill stick with bars ,     besides  he should have said that he dropped a contact lens.... its gross as hell but a better story than "reaching for a piece of paper " 
"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #291 on: September 07, 2007, 09:55:49 pm »
Ex-gay porn star/male hooker turned uber-right wing shill Matt Sanchez (aka Rod Majors ) decides to weigh in on the issue of the day!

Gotta love how he calls gays "these people" -- oh right, he claims he's straight now. 

http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2007/09/taliban_of_tolerance_by_matt_s.php

Offline tester8888

• 32,wm, gay, hiv neg at 7 weeks, friend is newly +
« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:24 pm »
Ex-gay porn star/male hooker turned uber-right wing shill Matt Sanchez (aka Rod Majors ) decides to weigh in on the issue of the day!

Gotta love how he calls gays "these people" -- oh right, he claims he's straight now. 

Gosh I hate to see things like this.
Someone with a huge chip on their shoulder and  a stockpile of psychological problems, gets a little notoriety, and then gets to speak for an entire group of people.   ssshhhhh~

As for his experience in the gay world.  I must say it has been very different than mine.  But, as usual, it's the people with great stories that get all the spotlight.  I guess my story would not be very interesting:  never been a porn star, barely been out of the state of Arkansas, never served in the military, not active in the political arena.  But for some reason, his experience as a gay man gives him more right to make comments and generalizations than I.

I do not believe that you should be soliciting someone for sex in a public restroom.  Not to say that I have never flirted with a guy in a club and then we went into a bathroom stall at a gay bar and made out.  But this was in a restroom at a gay venue. 

We harp on Sen. Craig for 'voting against gay marriage' and etc, because that's really the only 'gay issues' that we see in legislation, by which can serve as a barometer to judge a legislator.  If there were other issues, then we would include those too, since he obviously has gay tendencies.

And, as I have said before, it's always the closet fags that seem to be the ones that make the rest of us look so horrible. If he weren't in the closet, he would do like the rest of us, and go to a club and hit on guys.  If we lived in a more open society, he could go to the supermarket and hit on guys without worrying that some str8 guy would be offended and beat him up.  Sen Craig and Sanchez what's his name, are contributors to the status quo, bathroom cruizers and all.

They both need a reality check. 
7 weeks post exposure, tested HIV Negative.

Be Kind To Everyone You Meet, For You Do Not Know What Battles They Have Fought That Day.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2007, 10:56:57 pm »

Sometimes I read something that is so far out there that I can scarcely believe my eyes.

This was just such a time.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline ademas

« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2007, 11:08:05 pm »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2007, 11:10:46 pm »
Back when he was gay-for-pay and making fuck flicks in the 90's I once ran into him on 8th Ave in Chelsea at a restaurant with an older "career oriented" (*cough*) gentleman.

Offline tester8888

« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2007, 11:22:13 pm »
Back when he was gay-for-pay and making fuck flicks in the 90's I once ran into him on 8th Ave in Chelsea at a restaurant with an older "career oriented" (*cough*) gentleman.

It just makes me so furious that people like him think they have any right to comment on what gay life is like for people like me!  Or to make me more angry, that others might actually place a higher quantification on what he has to say or on his experience.  I may be very naive, but I figure that few guys have lived the life that he has.  I certainly know that my life, which more closely resembles some Debbie Reynolds/Sandra Dee Tammy flick, isn't indicative of how others have lived, but gawd, where do these people get off!?

Be Kind To Everyone You Meet, For You Do Not Know What Battles They Have Fought That Day.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2007, 11:23:58 pm »
I still bet Ann Coulter has the bigger dick.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline tester8888

« Reply #298 on: September 07, 2007, 11:29:05 pm »
I still bet Ann Coulter has the bigger dick.

He probably has women peg him all the time, so he can say he doesn't have 'gay sex', LOL

Offline Iggy

« Reply #299 on: September 08, 2007, 12:43:37 am »
I think this linked site's comment section on the article are pretty interesting - particularly the comments where the one guys is posting what he claims is some of Sanchez's email remarks to him

We've had quite a lively little correspondence in the past few minutes. Here is another oif Sanchez's replies:
Of course you're not morally superior, you moron. You have no idea what morality is.

"Be stunned you nimrod. You're just another lispy gay jerk in a perpetual state of disgust for everyone else and angry that your "partner/s" can rim and fist you at the same time.

My column denigrated no one. So, go share it with some of your fag friends and work yourselves into a huff before the weekend starts and you fall into a meth hole."

I'm sensing some internalized homophobia.

http://www.topix.net/news/gay/2007/09/matt-sanchez-ex-pornstar-publishes-anti-democrat-rant

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.