Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:21:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772953
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 443
Total: 443

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Re: Dirt! Dirt! Dirt!  (Read 4335 times)

Offline richfinsm

• Be better to one another
Re: Dirt! Dirt! Dirt!
« on: August 21, 2006, 08:27:39 pm »
You were not "FORCED" Hermie darling.  I left EARLY Friday morning of my own volition, paid the penalty to the airline myself after your performance in the bed & breakfast, someone out in front of the hotel calling me an "asshole" (I plainly heard it..no, I do not hear 'voices').  I'm tired of the whole fucking game here.  JoeMutt was right, it IS a BLACK HOLE.  Once you fall out of poeple's good graces in the Country Club, you get ostracized from here.  NO BIG LOSS!!  Thank God I'm getting out before I get SUCKED IN AGAIN.  Plainly put.  I tried to open my heart and arms in front of the hotel with a genuine smile of love and tried to make conversation, mostly only to be met with muted welcomes.  The only person that was nice to me, I mean GENUNINELY nice to me?  Mark (Aztecan)!  I don't count Jan's.  She was Jan, as usual.  No question about Jan's motives.  She's Jan.  Ever real and loving.  Showing your true colors, Hermie darling.  As you and your husband Patrick both know, I have moved on past you and this Forum.  This is my last 'hurrah' here.  I have more PLEASANT hurrahs to make in REAL life.  Try stepping away from the keyboard and getting out into REAL life for a change.  You know, sort of like your "feel with your heart for a change" thing, Hermie darling? (complete bullshit)  Ask yourself what FORGIVENESS REALLY MEANS, Herman; people.  Not what I experience here or experienced in Montreal.  No thanks.  Left a BAD taste in my mouth.  I'll leave before dessert.

No *HUGS*...just sorrow for this lonely life here in these "Fair Forums" (bah!!)

I was sort of "FORCED" to stay in a room with Dan, Sweatieweasel Lisa, and Jerry.

Do I need to say more?

Well, ask Jerry about the phrase " the toothless one has spoken"
Lisa had her toothless one hold a intimate conversation with Jerry.

And yes, there were pictures made of that.

We actually witnessed Lisa pull out a pair of pink undies"""RAB, check your suitcase honey

Lisa was forced to drink several vodkas, straight up, AGAINST HER WILL. And she loved it.

BTW Lisa and Jerry narrowly escaped an arrest for obviously soliciting on the sidewalk in front of the hotel.
No, I wont say more. Ask them. Their marketprice was still pretty high......

Zephy cleared the dancefloor at SKY BAR with a Cherokee raindance....and hell yes, it rained all day on sunday.

I got good use of my bag full of hugs and more.....all about being connected.... figure out more.. my lips are sealed.

Hermie , Lola de Coupure

Positive since 1/85.  Tested positive with full-blown AIDS 5/93.

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 09:28:09 pm »
Rich,

Why did you highjack this thread?  There was warmth in front of the Hotel.  I tried to communicate with you but your blank stares and glazed eyes proved to me that you were not hearing a word anyone was saying to you.  You spent all of about ten minutes with the group.

Thom and I offered you a place to stay, a place with us.  You accepted our offer.  Then you said you were not coming, then you said you were coming.  You came to stay with Herman and you went home after spending all of ten minutes with a group of people who are worried to death about you and your current addictive situation.

We wish you well and pray that you seek the help that you so desperately need and deserve.  We all want the Rich we knew in Toronto back.  There is no pain that can not be overcome.  But, it is up to you.  You hold the trump cards.  Please don't end up in a pine box without pallberers.

God speed, Rich.  We wish you a rapid and complete recovery.

As always, Ric and Thom

Offline richfinsm

• Be better to one another
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 11:41:26 pm »
What about Stephen's LOVING comment as he and Joe Killfoile were heading into the hotel as I was standing there chatting with others?  Does this count as LOVING or downright CRUEL?
"I'm going upstairs to take my narcotics and my HIV medicine!"  Loudly, mind you, looking RIGHT at me.  No, this is BS.  Is this love?  I think not.  No thank you.  If this is "love" I can live without that kind.

No pine boxes for me.  I have a LONG life, YEARS ahead of me filled with happiness (as a choice inside me) and friends, new and old.

P.S.  The morphine has been in my suitcase UNTOUCHED since I left Dorval @ 5:30 a.m. EDT on Friday.  I have a pinched nerve in my lower back and do not take it until I cannot stand the pain any longer.  There ya go, guys!  Just an FYI for everyone.  No, this belongs here.  I want others to see how truly "loving" these Gatherings can be.  No thanks!!

Rich,

Why did you highjack this thread?  There was warmth in front of the Hotel.  I tried to communicate with you but your blank stares and glazed eyes proved to me that you were not hearing a word anyone was saying to you.  You spent all of about ten minutes with the group.

Thom and I offered you a place to stay, a place with us.  You accepted our offer.  Then you said you were not coming, then you said you were coming.  You came to stay with Herman and you went home after spending all of ten minutes with a group of people who are worried to death about you and your current addictive situation.

We wish you well and pray that you seek the help that you so desperately need and deserve.  We all want the Rich we knew in Toronto back.  There is no pain that can not be overcome.  But, it is up to you.  You hold the trump cards.  Please don't end up in a pine box without pallberers.

God speed, Rich.  We wish you a rapid and complete recovery.

As always, Ric and Thom
Positive since 1/85.  Tested positive with full-blown AIDS 5/93.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Re: Dirt! Dirt! Dirt!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 06:38:05 am »
Rich,

I've split your hijack out of the original thread (along with the reply you got) into its own thread.

The Moderator Team have discussed this and we have decided to give you a time out, as this is not the first time you have attempted to start flame wars in this forum. As this is also not your first time out, the time out period will be one week, starting today.

On behalf of the AIDSmeds Moderator Team,
Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.