Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:56:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 379
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 339
Total: 339

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: worry about breastmilk-bedsheet-towel-nipple licking  (Read 4500 times)

Offline dyor

worry about breastmilk-bedsheet-towel-nipple licking
« on: April 19, 2012, 06:28:51 am »
dear all,
I hope you can help me out of this freaking worries...
I get a handjob with a sex worker at april 3rd, during the handjob, I sucked her nipple... then I realize that she's pregnant, she said that she's 5 month pregnant, first pregnancy, and I ask her again whether her breastmilk have come out or not, she said no and no milk have ever been come out of her nipple...
but yeah,I still worry if there's a small amount of milk comes out, but I think there's not,as long as I taste is just my saliva (I haven’t know what the taste of the breastmilk before except  from my mother and I already forget the taste)... and I titfuck her for a while and cum on her breast... during that titfuck she licked my nipples, and today I realized that there's some kind of rash ( dunno?), at the left side of my left nipple, I don't know whether that rash already ehere when I visit this CSW and I forget she lick it or not,1. is it risky?.. just that, no kissing, no blowjob,no sexual intercourse, no anal...  I don’t know her HIV status… as far as I remember,when I visit her, I got a flu like symptom, because I'm tired the day before.. but no high fever, just an uncomfotable feeling  near  uvula area (is it a sore or pharyngitis?) but I do not feel any pain in my mouth and neck when eating or drinking...
and also I'd like to know whether a towel/bed sheet can be a media of HIV transmission or not?
coz when I visit this sex worker I laid on the bed which I don't know it's dirty or not and I'm naked. I don't know if there's some couple use the bed before and not change the bed sheet.. and I have a skin allergy, so maybe there's some little cuts/rash in my body...2. is it possible to transmit this way?
and after I clean my body in bathroom, she gave me a towel to dry myself,I don't know whether she already use that towel or not, stupidly I used it to dry my legs and I don't know is there any wound on my legs that time (I think there's not)... so 3.is there a chance it transmit this way too? assuming she used it to wipe herself first? if she used it maybe it's 1 minutes after she uses it...

4.so from all that I describe, did I put myself at risk? 5.should I get a test? please help me, I know you could put my worries to rest.. I swear I wouldn't ever go to sex worker anymore... I'm sick of this feeling, I can't sleep well (just around 4-5 hours a day), my mind were dizzy all around while working, and always feeling guilty about what I've done.. got some hot flush (body temp raised a bit), my appetite decreased, and maybe that's all because of my worriness... 2 days ago I got some diarrhea for just one day, but maybe that's just because of my anxiety? since I often late to eat, stressed out, and the weather really cold that night.. so in the morning I got that diarrhea, and I often burping and feel a lot of gas in my stomach... 6.is it just because of my anxiety? please respond this question ASAP...
nb:
1.I never get into any act of sexual intercourse (vaginal/anal), never kiss CSW.
2.Sometimes I visit a massage parlor and get a handjob only (around 6 times in last one year)
3.I ever get a blowjob by a sex worker back in 2008 (just this once).. but when I  get a test 3-6 months in 2009 and at april 9th 2012 I’m negative...
best regards.
R

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: worry about breastmilk-bedsheet-towel-nipple licking
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 07:28:28 am »
dyor,

You have NOT had a risk for hiv infection.

Getting a handjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Sucking or licking nipples is also not a risk for hiv infection. It does not matter if breast milk was present - it's still NO risk. Only tiny babies who rely solely on breast milk for their nutrition are at risk from breast milk. Not one single adult human has EVER been infected through breast milk and you are certainly NOT going to be the first.

Having your own nipples licked or sucked is also not a risk for hiv infection. Not only is saliva not an infectious fluid, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, you cannot be infected by hiv on towels, sheets, doorknobs, or any thing else in the environment.

NOTHING you list was a risk for hiv infection. NOTHING. You do NOT need to test over anything you are worried about.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST SPECIFICALLY OVER HANDJOBS, NIPPLE-LICKING OR SUCKING, OR TOUCHING TOWELS, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline dyor

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 08:37:06 pm »
dear ann,
thank you for the reply.. your answer are really really calm me down... it really relieved my anxiety... yeah, I still a bit scared though, since I had a paranoid and OCD personality, but I'll try to move on to my normal life... :)
oh yeah, one more question, is my case really no risk? even "IF" she's infected and she's on a window period which is highly infectious? do I have to feared about coinfection with Hepatitis? thank you...

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:15:26 am »
We always make our assessments on the assumption that the partner IS HIV positive and has a high viral load.

You had no risk.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline dyor

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 03:02:40 am »
to: jkinatl2
well, alright then... I guess it's time to get back to my normal life... thank you for your reply... It really set me free... thanks a lot :)...

thanks a lot too to ann.. :)

be well and healthy,
dyor

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 06:07:49 am »
Dyor,

You're welcome. And YES, please do get on with your life. You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.