Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

HIV/Depression/ADD and new meds

(1/1)

BubbaPat:
Hey y'all....would love some input....

After being HIV+ for some time, I finally hit some anxiety/depression moods.  My Dr. prescribed Clonazepam.  I finally got the courage to talk about ADD and he added Welbutrin to the mix.
Since then it seems like I've gotten more depressed, difficult to fall asleep and when I do... the most bizarre dreams hit me.

Has anyone else been in this situation?

Guidance/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Bubba hugs!

BubbaPat:
Does anyone have ANY input?

wardp:
What hiv meds are you on?

Tonny2:

--- Quote from: BubbaPat on June 09, 2021, 07:46:30 pm ---Hey y'all....would love some input....

After being HIV+ for some time, I finally hit some anxiety/depression moods.  My Dr. prescribed Clonazepam.  I finally got the courage to talk about ADD and he added Welbutrin to the mix.
Since then it seems like I've gotten more depressed, difficult to fall asleep and when I do... the most bizarre dreams hit me.

Has anyone else been in this situation?

Guidance/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Bubba hugs!

--- End quote ---

ojo.        My dear friend, I didn’t know you were going through this situation, I wish I was there to give you a big hug…I also have had some anxiety episodes but it is because of my pain, I take Xanax, as need it, one every two or three days, the doctor wanted to give me an antidepressant but I refused to take it because it messes with my cornea, but, the Xanax helps with the anxiety…I’m really sorry for you and I hope you can find peace in your heart and go back to be a SUNSHINE, you always make me feel good when you call me sunshine…I’m here for you…hugs

BubbaPat:
Howdy Tony!!  My ray of sunshine!! Thank you for your  kind words.

Wardo... I'm on Sertraline, Triumex and Clonazepam (twice one C) and he just added Welburin to it all.

Insomnia sucks... when I do sleep... nightmarish crazy tie..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version