Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:11:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 343
Total: 344

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Montreal AMG 06 - Meet & Greet ****IMPORTANT****  (Read 25390 times)

Offline The Canuck

Re: Montreal AMG 06 - Meet & Greet ****IMPORTANT****
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2006, 09:59:52 pm »
This is very impressive guys...at this moment we are 39 persons attending the '' Meet & Greet ''. It'll be quite a party.  ;)

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 11:22:59 pm »
Canuck,

I met with ACCM today, there is a chance we may have a local stop in although I didn't confirm 100%. 

I'll drop a line early next week and see....they were going to stop by aidsmeds here for a visit.

Sae.
Meh.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2006, 11:39:18 pm »
Sae,

What is ACCM ? I must have a blank here as it doesn't ring a bell.  ???

The Canuck

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 09:19:15 am »
Sorry Canuck,

Aids Community Care Montreal (ACCM)

I'll explain via pm when I have a minute or two...I wrote one to you last night and deleted it by accident.

Sae.
Meh.

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 12:16:08 pm »
I wish somebody would RING my BELL.......... :o
God knows its been a while  :'(
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2006, 09:55:41 am »
Hello everyone !

Officially there are 39 persons who will be attending the '' Meet & Greet '' and will give this figure to the Bourbon. However it will still be possible to add '' last minute '' attendee(s) and we'll try to re-adjust accordingly. I know some attendees will bring their laptop in Montreal, and will ask them to tell me if others decided to come if it happens after I left for Montreal this coming Tuesday.

Yep...only 4 days before I leave for Montreal...see y'all soon..  :)

The Canuck

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2006, 08:41:58 pm »
Hey you crazy French Canadian:

Thanks guy to you and SAE for all the work that you've put into pulling the "meet & greet" together.   :-*

I hope the Bourbon is ready for what we are about to deposit at their door.   ::)

RAB   :D

Edited:  cause I typed in haste before
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 08:51:48 pm by RAB »

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2006, 10:04:56 pm »
Hello RAB,

Many thanks for the kind words ! The '' Meet & Greet '' will certainly be a great event with so many attendees and really looking forward to it. In fact the whole day will be an event by itself, and let's not be shy here...the whole gathering will be an event to remember. I'm just grateful to be part of it.

I'll make sure the Bourbon will be READY for us.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2006, 12:17:28 pm »
Hi Canuck...

Just spoke with Minh this morning, who confirms his RSVP to the Friday evening Meet & Greet!! He apologizes for not checking in, but a recent move and cost-cutting measures equated to his not having internet access from his home!

Nothing in his plans have changed, and he is so EXCITED to get to Montreal!!

Happy to be the messenger!

Love,

Zephie :-*
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2006, 12:26:28 pm »
Thanks Zephyr,

Minh has been added to the list.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2006, 08:39:09 am »
Hello everyone,

I just added Tim Horn to the list so we are 40 at this time. I'm almost finished with packing and will hit the road in three hours. I'm expected to be at the hotel around 1:45 pm.

See y'all soon in Montreal...and have a safe journey to Canada..

The Canuck

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.