Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:32:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: VMA'S '  (Read 36081 times)

Offline mikeyb39

VMA'S '
« on: August 25, 2013, 08:54:20 pm »
I started watching the Video Music Awards and I just don't get any of these artists these days.  The music awards are just not like they were back in the 80's and 90's.  Maybe i'm just getting old and don't get any of these new singers/artists.

Same thing with Country awards, I love country music but not any of the newer artists these days with the exception of a few.
11/02/2010  cd4-251, vl-591000
12/09/2010  started Atripla
02/18/2011  cd4-425, vl-800
06/10/2011  cd4-447, vl-70
10/10/2011  cd4-666, vl-80
01/05/2012  swiched med (prezista,norvir ,isentress, )
02/10/2012  cd4-733, vl-UD  Viread removed
06/10/2012  cd4-614, vl-UD
12/14/2012  cd4-764, vl-UD
09/01/2013  cd4-785, vl-UD
03/06/2014. cd4- 1078, VL-UD
09/05/2014  cd4-850 , VL-UD
09/05/2014 switched meds isentress, prezcobix -still only two antivirals
10/14/2015  cd4-600 , VL-UD

Offline Basquo

Re: VMA'S '
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 09:16:59 pm »
this is one of the few nights of the year I really miss cable. I will have to catch Lady Gaga when the video is posted later. MTV is offering camera shots of everything BUT the stage online. Who wants to see Bruno Mars sitting with his fat bodyguard? YAWN. But alas, no cable for me. We were just about to get it and suddenly I have a car payment.

Offline buginme2

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 10:30:31 pm »
What do you mean by you don't get them? What don't you get?

Of course they aren't the same as the 80's and 90's that was thirty years ago. 

Music nowadays is too manufactured.  It reminds me of tv now.  How everything is produced first then they go out and find an "artist."  I was just talking to a coworker about that.  Are there really any musical artists anymore?

I mean look at the talent, lady gaga, ke$ha, any boy band ever created.  All produced first then created. Is weird.

Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 10:37:47 pm »
I'm busy Keeping Up With the Kardashians. And smoking crack with Lamar.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 10:53:16 pm »
Miley was out of control! Holy shit. Even I was shocked.

I was dissapointed with the Nsync "reunion". But holy hell JT still has the moves, amirite!

Macklemore, ruled.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 11:27:35 pm »
It seems they just let anyone be "singers" these days.  Miley was awful.  I was surprised Robin Thicke would want her to sing with him.  That lowered what image he was trying to create.  I don't get Kanye.  He tries to sing, but he can't.  He has to digitize his voice. 

The only thing I've enjoyed was Macklemore winning and discussing gay rights.  I don't like Gaga's new song.  It was nice Justin gave the N-sync guys a chance to perform again.  But, they only got like 40 seconds. 

I don't even like the way the show looks.  They are slowing down the frames per second, which gives it an odd look.  It looks like it was shot on film, instead of live.  I guess I'm just negative tonight. 

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 12:34:03 am »

Miley's VMAs Twerking Shocks Will Smith, His Family and The Entire World

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:36:11 am by GSOgymrat »

Offline buginme2

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 03:25:31 am »
That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.  For once I am squarely on the side of Will Smith.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 03:44:52 am »
I cant help but think of M . S . as kid , so despite some of the wild shit I was notorious for in my youth her performance made me uncomfortable .

They never should have let Elvis shake his legs on the ED Sullivan show , its all so clear now .   ;) .

Is Justin B in prison or something , I never heard his name mentioned but then again I wasn't watching half of that crap anyway .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 07:07:53 am »
So, not being a fan of award shows, I had to google Miley (google, NOT oogle - she does nothing for me...) to find out what all the fuss was about.

Turns out I didn't completely lose three minutes of my life like I feared I might - at least I learned two slang words the "kids" (showing my age) are using these days; twerkin' and molly.

Molly? Really? Why can't they just call it X or E (or even MDMA) like we did back when the stuff first came out? Oh, I know, it's because once it became illegal, dealers proceeded to step on their product like nobody's business, so they had to come up with a new "code" for the pure stuff. Folks here of a certain age may recall the days when it wasn't on law-enforcement's radar. In a way, it was one of the original "designer drugs".

And what's this twerkin' all about? Amirite in thinking it's a combination of workin' it (weerkin' it in Liverpudlian, but I digress....) and ... twitching? Or is it because people doing all that booty shakin' are twitching twerps workin it? I think I'll stick with the latter.

I started watching the Video Music Awards and I just don't get any of these artists these days.  The music awards are just not like they were back in the 80's and 90's.  Maybe i'm just getting old and don't get any of these new singers/artists.

Same thing with Country awards, I love country music but not any of the newer artists these days with the exception of a few.

Oh, it's definitely a sign of growing old and it's one of those things that never changes. I remember people from the generation who grew up in the 50s thinking the same thing about rock music (as opposed to 50s Rock&Roll). I shudder to think what the music will sound like when today's toddlers start making music. Their parents (those who listen to the current stuff) will probably hate their kids' music too.

Sometimes we have juke-box wars in the pub where the youngins will put on a bunch of the new crap and we oldies counter with stuff from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Funny, but it usually seems they end up liking our stuff much more than we like their stuff.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 07:15:15 am »

I knew something was going on when I checked Facebook and my wife's page was going crazy talking about Justin Timberlake, somebody, and somebody Thick.  I told her the other night when we saw a commercial for the VMA's together I didn't know who anyone was.

The last VMA I remember watching is when Nirvana was on stage performing Lithium..... this after producers of the show begged Kurt not to sing Rape Me.

He had them shaking..

http://youtu.be/wxZmOgdhqjU
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 07:19:31 am »
VMA - still sponsored by "MTV"? Which ceased being a video music channel years ago?
How are the categories, nominees, and winners decided?
The Golden Globes are a hoot, even if its just a few foreign critics in Hollywood making the choices...

These WMA just seem like an excuse for spectacle. Nothing wrong with that, if you like spectacles.

Some of these music stars - they remind me of Andy Warhol in NYC - that "he would go to the opening of an envelope", cause he had to go out every day.  That Taylor Swift and Rihanna are photographed several days of every single week of the year, appearing somewhere doing something.   And I dont feel intrigue about them as artists or people...  They aren't compelling.  But then I'm hardly their target.

At least Gaga managed to be compelling for a year or so, a few years back. Even if it was for her often overbearing desperation, determination, and energy put into being a "star".. 
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline oksikoko

• Writing the congressman again
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 08:24:07 am »
Molly? Really? Why can't they just call it X or E (or even MDMA) like we did back when the stuff first came out? Oh, I know, it's because once it became illegal, dealers proceeded to step on their product like nobody's business, so they had to come up with a new "code" for the pure stuff. Folks here of a certain age may recall the days when it wasn't on law-enforcement's radar. In a way, it was one of the original "designer drugs".

Molly?! No one's called it that in years.

I don't know what "twerking" is, and I don't care to find out.

If it's available in everyone's country: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgyx_9LcXRg
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 08:27:13 am by oksikoko »
Code: [Select]
2014-11-14: CD4 Wars Episode II: Return of the Stribild (released in Europe as Stribild II: Werewolf Bitch)
2014-11-06:                ☣ VL (→) 12,627      ☣ CD4 (→) 639
2014-??-??: off treatment  ☣ VL (?)              ☣ CD4 (?)
2013-10-03:                ☣ VL (=) undetectable ☣ CD4 (+) 1105
2013-05-23:                ☣ VL (=) undetectable ☣ CD4 (-) 945
2013-02-25:                ☣ VL (-) undetectable ☣ CD4 (+) 1123
2012-12-16: Enter Stribild
2012-11-20: HIV+           ☣ VL (→) 132,683      ☣ CD4 (→) 920
2012-04-01: HIV-
Dates in this signature file conform to ISO 8601. ;-)

If no one complains, nothing will ever change.

Offline Habersham

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 08:48:42 am »
I thought Molly was related to Tina but according to the urbandictionary she's the lovechild of coke and Ecstasy.

I like oxys better myself

And Oksi's remix.........
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 08:52:20 am by Habersham »
Because I Can

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2013, 09:02:46 am »
Molly?! No one's called it that in years.

Well, today was the first I'd heard it called that. It was in a HuffPo article about Miley at the VMAs - and from what I understand, it's commonly used in song lyrics these days. Kids today, eh? ;D

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline oksikoko

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 09:49:19 am »
I like oxys better myself

And Oksi's remix.........

For the record, 'oksikoko' means 'cranberry' in Esperanto. Kaj mi ŝatas oksikokojn. ;)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:51:37 am by oksikoko »
2014-11-14: CD4 Wars Episode II: Return of the Stribild (released in Europe as Stribild II: Werewolf Bitch)

Offline oksikoko

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 10:51:28 am »
Well, today was the first I'd heard it called that. It was in a HuffPo article about Miley at the VMAs - and from what I understand, it's commonly used in song lyrics these days. Kids today, eh? ;D

Ew. Why didn't you warn me not to find out what twerking was. ;)

Offline buginme2

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 11:25:05 am »
Anyone else think that it was just sad.  After the shock and awe wore off I just felt sorry for that girl. Miley is a mess.  It was sad.  Sad sad sad sad sad sad. 

Offline mecch

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 12:05:43 pm »
There are some apparitions of the new Miley that are fine with me.

She clearly has no taste. There has GOT to be money behind her, which begs the question - what kind of crapass manager and stylists does she have??
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 12:09:48 pm »
I think she's fabulous. Kelly Osbourne can't get enough of her on Fashion Police.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 12:37:57 pm »
She clearly has no taste. There has GOT to be money behind her, which begs the question - what kind of crapass manager and stylists does she have??

You know who her father is, right?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 12:50:23 pm »

The clue was in the "twerps" comment:

Or is it because people doing all that booty shakin' are twitching twerps workin it?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Habersham

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2013, 01:18:23 pm »
I didn't see the show but I did see this:

and 21 other fun things

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/things-miley-cyrus-looked-like-at-the-vmas

Because I Can

Offline mecch

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2013, 03:40:38 pm »
You know who her father is, right?

Sure, and isn't he a hunk there, in his mullet!

Offline mecch

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 05:54:21 pm »

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 06:51:22 pm »

:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) :P :-*
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »

;D LOL,... When Miley first popped out that bear, or whatever it was, and started dancing,   I had a flashback to Elaine's bad dancing on Seinfeld.   :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xi4O1yi6b0

Ray

Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 08:25:21 pm »
After seeing that last night I can cross another mile stone off my list and it was ... get old and wonder what the heck is happening with the younger generation .

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Basquo

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2013, 09:31:35 pm »
At least Gaga managed to be compelling for a year or so, a few years back. Even if it was for her often overbearing desperation, determination, and energy put into being a "star"..

Still compelling for those of us who keep up with her and haven't given up on music/art/pop. Desperation doesn't fit the Gag mold, but if you don't follow, you don't understand.

Paws Up, Bitches!

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2013, 10:06:49 pm »
Still compelling for those of us who keep up with her and haven't given up on music/art/pop. Desperation doesn't fit the Gag mold, but if you don't follow, you don't understand.

Paws Up, Bitches!

I'm with you Basquo.  Mecch just because you don't like her doesn't mean you have to try to rip her down :)

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 10:07:45 pm »
I still just think Justin could have used more than what seemed like 40 seconds of his 16 minute performance, to give the N-sync guys more time.  N-sync is what launched him, after all.  They showed up on stage, and were lowered down on elevators within a minute.  It was like he felt obligated to give them a salute, but didn't really want to do it. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 10:41:25 pm »
I still just think Justin could have used more than what seemed like 40 seconds of his 16 minute performance, to give the N-sync guys more time.  N-sync is what launched him, after all.  They showed up on stage, and were lowered down on elevators within a minute.  It was like he felt obligated to give them a salute, but didn't really want to do it.

yeah, that was sad. when they suck into the stage after 10 seconds I thought that surely they were prepping for some big finally... but alas, they never came back. Lance looks good, he has lost a bit of weight after porking up the last couple years.

But JT did say that half the Moonman (award) belonged to "those 4 guys" for helping him in the  beginning.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 02:19:29 am »

Offline mecch

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2013, 07:21:20 am »
Hey I'm still OK with Gaga.  Sorry for the "desperate", fans, I didn't mean to put her totally down... 
"I'm every icon."
and
"One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me
Pop culture was in art, now art’s in pop culture, in me"

Was just referring to her leaden art-school student "defence" of her artistry.  Some people use the word pretentious, these days, I just lazily used the word "desperate".

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 05:37:19 pm »

LMAO!

Have you seen the "In Living Color" reruns on I think BET, I love it.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Basquo

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 10:06:54 pm »
Hey I'm still OK with Gaga.  Sorry for the "desperate", fans, I didn't mean to put her totally down... 
"I'm every icon."
and
"One second I'm a Koons, then suddenly the Koons is me
Pop culture was in art, now art’s in pop culture, in me"

Was just referring to her leaden art-school student "defence" of her artistry.  Some people use the word pretentious, these days, I just lazily used the word "desperate".

Thank you Mecch! I was ready to depart the forums and indeed logged out for 24 hours but alas, I did not have a Gaga-produced swan song ready, and thanks to your response, I don't need one after all!

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 11:48:31 pm »
Ok, one more.  Miley didn't win a Moonman, but managed to get all of America talking about her.  I am not a prude, so it wasn't the sex display that bothered me.  It was that it was so ugly.  It was like a parody.  It was like an SNL sketch.  If you're going to be sexy, then you need to bring it.  Being hot and sexy isn't suppose to cause laughter. 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 08:18:29 pm »
HAHA Love that ^

and again...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 10:36:04 pm »
I think that one ^ is the best.  They were separated at birth. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2013, 04:21:46 am »
I haven't been able to decide which was worse - the photos of Miley's tongue lolling out of her mouth, or the photos of those awful shorts she wore. Anybody notice what they did to her butt when she wasn't bending over? What was she thinking? She must have all her mirrors covered.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2013, 05:43:49 am »
I haven't been able to decide which was worse - the photos of Miley's tongue lolling out of her mouth, or the photos of those awful shorts she wore. Anybody notice what they did to her butt when she wasn't bending over? What was she thinking? She must have all her mirrors covered.

Like This ^.

Joe

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2013, 06:52:35 am »

http://www.youtube.com/xfranzferdinandx                   

Dear Hearts, Forget GAGA having to carry Art in music when the Glorious FRANZ
FERDINAND are creating . JOY.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline ShadowBlue

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2013, 02:02:56 pm »
Hopefully, by the next time she chooses to gyrate on stage, it'll be after a few thousand squats.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2013, 02:47:54 pm »
Hopefully, by the next time she chooses to gyrate on stage, it'll be after a few thousand squats.

Exactly.  Given the money she has, she could have gotten latex shorts that actually fit.  One stop at the local fetish shop and she wouldn't have looked like this.

Joe

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2013, 03:16:37 pm »

One stop at the local fetish shop and she wouldn't have looked like this.

You do mean the bottom photo, right?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2013, 03:23:04 pm »
You can avoid all that with Franz
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2013, 04:47:46 pm »
You can avoid all that with Franz

You Could Have It So Much Better.  ;D

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2013, 03:54:54 pm »
THIS JUST IN!

Queen of Twerking "Big Freedia" says Miley could use some ass lessons..

"She's trying to twerk, but don't know how to twerk," Freedia accused. "It's become offensive to a lot of people who've been twerking and shaking their asses for years, especially in the black culture,"

See proper way to work dat ass in video included with article here..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/08/30/Queen-of-Twerking-Miley-Cyrus-Needs-Ass-Lessons
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:57:18 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Habersham

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 06:00:50 pm »
I did hear they were twerkng back then too. Chanel 5 I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tz2V3CIYA0
Because I Can

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2013, 06:12:45 pm »
Queen of Twerking "Big Freedia" says Miley could use some ass lessons..

Speaking of Big Freedia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFoRH-VtFO4

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.