Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:30:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 227
Total: 229

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Birmingham better than Philly .  (Read 59856 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Birmingham better than Philly .
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2013, 05:54:49 pm »
r u ready? Mark your calendars, ladies - Filthy's Club Body Center which was tragically gutted in a mysterious fire last year is about to reopen -- new name, new owner! I walked by this afternoon and saw the new signs: http://clubphilly.com/Club_Philly/Countdown.html

If you enjoy being jacked up on meth, hanging from a sling, and being fisted for hours this is your kind of place! And as a bonus there's an HIV testing center around the corner and also our largest HIV clinic a block away. I just hope they did a full scale restoration of The Bear Room. Oh, and don't you just love how even our bath houses are in historic colonial era buildings?

"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2013, 07:29:24 pm »
and don't you just love how even our bath houses are in historic colonial era buildings?

I'm certain Thomas Jefferson and John Adams are so very proud.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2013, 07:47:03 pm »
I'm certain Thomas Jefferson and John Adams are so very proud.

Indeed. The residence where Tommy wrote the Declaration of Independence is a mere six blocks away.

Hey, what's the Executive Health Club For Men at 402 Austin St like? I hear it's "latino heaven"! You keepin' secrets from me again? Looks like a dump but hey, what does one expect in Texas?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 07:50:26 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2013, 08:05:21 pm »

Hey, what's the Executive Health Club For Men at 402 Austin St like? I hear it's "latino heaven"! You keepin' secrets from me again? Looks like a dump but hey, what does one expect in Texas?

Actually ACI is the place to go in SA, it has less bedbugs than Executive. However they are currently battling a Syph outbreak (spring has sprung!). But hey there's alot of huge hung uncut spanish only speaking cock there, If that's your thing

The only Bathhouse I've ever been to was   Midtown Spa in Austin . and that was only because my buddy DJ'd there after hours on Sudnay morning and I would have to bring him coke, Although I think I got a hj in the sauna room from a UT student.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 08:12:21 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2013, 08:17:30 pm »
SA just looks like a large suburb and void of character. I bet the Alamo is actually made of fiberglass.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2013, 08:22:52 pm »
SA just looks like a large suburb and void of character. I bet the Alamo is actually made of fiberglass.

They are actually sprucing the Alamo grounds up! They have kicked all the Pinata and Hotdog vendors off the hallowed area in front of the main door.  ;)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2013, 08:08:43 am »

"The PRIVATE Club For The PRIVATE Man" - No Membership Required.

A "private" club that doesn't require membership? How sleazy is that? ::)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2013, 01:03:04 pm »

"The PRIVATE Club For The PRIVATE Man" - No Membership Required.

A "private" club that doesn't require membership? How sleazy is that? ::)

read: DISCREET club for CLOSET CASES

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2013, 03:07:10 pm »
Sorry folks, I have to inform everyone that my immediate neighborhood's Passyunk Avenue was named just this week as in the Top 10 restaurant rows in the entire US. So sit and spin on that, won't ya? :P

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2013, 03:22:32 pm »
I have Captian Dee's and Arbys , Mc D's , Burger King , KFC , Bojangles , Milo's , Logans Road house , Krystal's , Sneaky Pete's Hotdogs , Taco Bell , Sonic , Wendy's and Type 2 diabetes in my neighborhood .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2013, 05:05:50 pm »
I have Captian Dee's and Arbys , Mc D's , Burger King , KFC , Bojangles , Milo's , Logans Road house , Krystal's , Sneaky Pete's Hotdogs , Taco Bell , Sonic , Wendy's and Type 2 diabetes in my neighborhood .
Sneaky Pete's Hotdogs? LOL!
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2013, 05:36:13 pm »
I had to look up what Krystal's is -- looks similar to White Castle, though since White Castle was the first fast food place this just ripped them off 80 years ago. They removed all of the White Castles from Filthy 15 years ago so I only get fresh ones when I go back to Brooklyn. I had a White Castle two blocks away from that apartment! Open 24/7 too! And it was full of 110% sketch.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2013, 05:38:59 pm »
I had to look up what Krystal's is -- looks similar to White Castle, though since White Castle was the first fast food place this just ripped them off 80 years ago. They removed all of the White Castles from Filthy 15 years ago so I only get fresh ones when I go back to Brooklyn. I had a White Castle two blocks away from that apartment! Open 24/7 too! And it was full of 110% sketch.

They are exactly like White Castle ... mere blocks from here . The used to have decent chili to dunk your burger in but its not good like it used to be .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2013, 06:02:25 pm »
I have Captian Dee's .. .

Is that the Seafood place? I wished we had a Captain Dee's down here. All we have is that horrific Long John Silvers
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2013, 06:22:19 pm »
Is that the Seafood place? I wished we had a Captain Dee's down here. All we have is that horrific Long John Silvers

I went to a Captain D's back in the 80's with my grandmother and it seemed just like LJS's -- meaning lame.

You need to come up for the $99 Butcher & Singer shellfish platter!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2013, 11:15:05 am »
Told you this would happen -- remember the derelict topless bar two blocks below me that was being revitalized into a hipster topless bar? It's now #3 in the list of "Best Places" in the city, and only after being open a month.

... not that I've gone or anything ::) ???

But if you scroll backwards and look at the #1 place -- The Trestle Inn, you will see that the dumpier the place looks the cooler the crowd is that goes there. This is just how we roll in Filthydelphia. We embrace the filth. However at least at the Trestle once you go inside it's not a dump and they have bison meatloaf sandwiches on the menu.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:18:20 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2013, 11:26:57 am »

But if you scroll backwards and look at the #1 place -- The Trestle Inn, you will see that the dumpier the place looks the cooler the crowd is that goes there. This is just how we roll in Filthydelphia. We embrace the filth.

Please. NO ONE does hipster and filth like Austin Texas. Not only that but Austin's been doing it since before it was "cool" ::)

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2013, 11:30:41 am »
Please. NO ONE does hipster and filth like Austin Texas. Not only that but Austin's been doing it since before it was "cool" ::)

Child please. Every place in the Northeast has done the filth-as-hipster thing since the first time I went to the 9:30 Club in DC as a 17 year old. You were pushing out babies until you were 37 and you're going to lecture me on night clubbing? Seriously?

... it is to laugh
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:33:05 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2013, 11:49:17 am »
Child please. Every place in the Northeast has done the filth-as-hipster thing since the first time I went to the 9:30 Club in DC as a 17 year old. You were pushing out babies until you were 37 and you're going to lecture me on night clubbing? Seriously?

... it is to laugh

^ all LAWLZ ^  ::)

LOL Austin trounces Philly as best Hipster cities.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:51:30 am by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2013, 11:51:44 am »
It's sad how you can't follow your own argument and when you make false statements you then attempt to move the goalposts. You're either a moron or intentionally obtuse, take your pick.

Or hung over.

Or bloated from donut consumption.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2013, 11:54:19 am »
It's sad how you can't follow your own argument and when you make false statements you then attempt to move the goalposts. You're either a moron or intentionally obtuse, take your pick.

Or hung over.

Or bloated from donut consumption.

or

D- Exhausted from 6 hours of non-stop sex last night from my Austin Hipster  8)

"win"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:57:57 am by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2013, 11:57:16 am »

D- Exhausted from 6 hours of non-stop sex last night from my Austin Hipster  8)

"win"

Oh, I think everyone knows that didn't happen. Who the fuck wakes up at 9 AM to post on a web forum after six hours of "hot sex"?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2013, 11:58:29 am »
Oh, I think everyone knows that didn't happen. Who the fuck wakes up at 9 AM to post on a web forum after six hours of "hot sex"?

u jelly
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2013, 12:00:23 pm »
u jelly

Of your obviously sexless date? If it makes you happy to think so, sure. In fact, I'm not even sure you got more than tipsy last night if you're up so early tappin' away on your keyboard. I know I wouldn't be.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2013, 12:05:55 pm »
Miss P appears livid that Willy is dating ... feeling rather jilted are we Miss P ?
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2013, 12:08:29 pm »
Miss P appears livid that Willy is dating ... feeling rather jilted are we Miss P ?

Dont worry P honey, I still adore you. But sometimes you know I need something a bit different and fresh ;)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2013, 12:10:40 pm »

I was so upset last night that I assembled a collection of digital photos of Wumpella and turned it into screensaver slideshow for my computer. I thought it might be good for masturbation but I'm having trouble getting hard.

Guess I'll go back to watching Marshall from seancody.com

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2013, 12:16:25 pm »
I was so upset last night that I assembled a collection of digital photos of Wumpella and turned it into screensaver slideshow for my computer. I thought it might be good for masturbation but I'm having trouble getting hard.

Guess I'll go back to watching Marshall from seancody.com

I'm sure Willy was thinking of you the whole time last night . He said it helps him with his premature ejaculation problem .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2013, 12:20:15 pm »
Is it possible to have extremely shrunken testicles and also be a preemie? How tragic.

I will pray for her.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2013, 12:35:44 pm »
LOL at all the jealous queens up there ^
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #180 on: April 16, 2013, 03:06:03 pm »
I bet you don't live near a Hipster Dive Bar that serves cheesesteak tacos and has nightly drag shows, now do you? $3 Pabst-and-Jim Beam combo ftw though I prefer an IPA and Jameson shot combo personally.

Also, super large cocks (what in the world is a "slurp ramp"?). And you gotta love how they're putting an in-house STD testing facility on the third floor. So progressive! I LUV PHILLY!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:22:15 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline mitch777

« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2013, 03:43:40 pm »
I bet you don't live near a Hipster Dive Bar that serves cheesesteak tacos and has nightly drag shows, now do you? $3 Pabst-and-Jim Beam combo ftw though I prefer an IPA and Jameson shot combo personally.

cheesesteak tacos with cheez whiz?
what is up with Philly and their love of canned fake cheese anyway?
I checked it out online to see if it was authentic or just served for the tourists.
From the mouths of your fellow Phillodelfinos, it seems to get a mixed response.

ps- slurp ramps are in season now, silly. :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:55:55 pm by mitch777 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2013, 03:56:16 pm »
cheesesteak tacos with cheez whiz?
what is up with Philly and their love of canned fake cheese anyway?
I checked it out online to see if it was authentic or just served for the tourists.
From the mouths of your fellow Phillodelfinos, it seems to get a mixed response.

Oh yes, it's either Whiz or real provolone. And if you want it with Whiz you place your order by only saying "whiz wit". I know you'll gag but they're actually better in terms of texture with Whiz. I think the whiz issue came about because the cheesesteak places came about in the 1950's at the same time that whiz first came on the market.

There's a local sandwich that's actually better than a cheesesteak and that's our roast pork, provolone and broccoli rabe. Cheesesteaks are geared to the tourists.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2013, 04:01:50 pm »
Oh yes, it's either Whiz or real provolone. And if you want it with Whiz you place your order by only saying "whiz wit". I know you'll gag but they're actually better in terms of texture with Whiz. I think the whiz issue came about because the cheesesteak places came about in the 1950's at the same time that whiz first came on the market.
cheez whiz yuck. provolone yes.
do the French make a superior cheez whiz? :)

There's a local sandwich that's actually better than a cheesesteak and that's our roast pork, provolone and broccoli rabe. Cheesesteaks are geared to the tourists.
yes! I saw that on some show. Think it won best sandwich in America.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2013, 04:10:59 pm »

yes! I saw that on some show. Think it won best sandwich in America.

Yes, that was on the Travel Channel's "Man vs. Food" and it competed in a taste test with 20 or so other sandwiches. It was specifically the version sold at DiNic's, Reading Terminal Market.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2013, 04:33:14 pm »
OUCH!
just checked on dinner and burned my tender finger on the pan lid.
I keep forgetting pan lids get hot in the oven. ::) :P

my brain is out to lunch once again.

anyway...
have you eaten the winning sandwich and more importantly did it deserve the prize?

(time to get some ice. >:(.)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2013, 04:47:41 pm »
I've eaten it but it's been a while since I did so. The place has huge lines now because of that show so it may be a while before I can sample it again. Reading Terminal Market is now more visited than Independence Hall when you combine it with the locals who also shop there. It's not just ready-to-eat stalls at RTM but also produce stands, fish mongers, butchers etc. But it can become so crowded during tourist season that you don't want to be there. I go more in the winter it seems.

There are tons of other equally good sandwich places. For roast pork ones there's also John's Roast Pork but since I don't have a car it involves taking the bus, but it's only maybe 15 or so blocks east so doable. It's a dumpy concrete shack with no indoor seating though, but it's also always  on those cooking channel shows. Click on the video in that link and you'll recall that it was also on that same sandwich competition, but for their cheesesteak not for the roast pork.

This is my favorite place for sandwichs in general: http://www.paesanosphillystyle.com/

It's been on both Bourdain's and Bobby Flay's TV shows. I often order the "Gustaio" there which has home-made lamb sausage as the meat, but they also have a good version of the roast pork they call the "Arista" -- click on the menu section. Supposedly the chicken liver sandwich is to die for but I don't care for chicken liver. This place has also become annoyingly crowded. Miss P discovered it years ago before it was on any TV show. I'd go in there and there would be maybe only one or two seats full.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:51:54 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2013, 04:54:49 pm »
I just roasted a pork shoulder yesterday ... so I just made me a sandwich with the provolone cheese . I haven't seen the link so I don't know what they slather on them in Philly , gold leaf I suppose . Mine was dang good .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2013, 04:57:25 pm »
You roast a pork shoulder every week. Go buy some fucking fish for a change. And I don't mean Gorton's fish sticks or a Fish-Fil-A from Micky D's drive through.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2013, 04:59:37 pm »
You roast a pork shoulder every week. Go buy some fucking fish for a change. And I don't mean Gorton's fish sticks or a Fish-Fil-A from Micky D's drive through.

Too much bitters in your cocktail dear ?
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2013, 05:05:37 pm »
Pondering whether or not I should go here tomorrow to celebrate Margaret's funeral. Thoughts?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2013, 05:14:14 pm »
Pondering whether or not I should go here tomorrow to celebrate Margaret's funeral. Thoughts?

Oh Please , I bet you are lucky to get crackers with your cat food .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #192 on: April 16, 2013, 05:21:46 pm »
I thought the menu looked rather tasty myself. They even have gourmet versions of those atrocious pickled eggs that I always make fun of with Ann. Evidently this place just opened last month.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #193 on: April 16, 2013, 05:50:19 pm »
I thought the menu looked rather tasty myself. They even have gourmet versions of those atrocious pickled eggs that I always make fun of with Ann. Evidently this place just opened last month.

I'll prolly just do Arby's. (extra Horsey Sauce please)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #194 on: April 16, 2013, 05:57:02 pm »
No comment on the Meth-twinkie Slurp Ramp at the gay bath house I take it?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2013, 06:05:22 pm »
No comment on the Meth-twinkie Slurp Ramp at the gay bath house I take it?

oh I missed that.

Let's go there when I visit, wont you be able to bring a guest for free with your VIP membership? I must find out what a Slurp Ramp is! Then we can trot up stairs and get tested for STD's and act surprised when they tell us we are poz.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2013, 06:12:53 pm »
Then we can trot up stairs and get tested for STD's and act surprised when they tell us we are poz.

But then laugh at them by saying we're walking ten blocks west to the Adonis Theater/Samson Bath House with a pit stop on the way for artisinal double-fried chicken with chili-garlic glaze and lavender strawberry donuts!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2013, 06:16:53 pm »
by saying we're walking ten blocks west to the Adonis Theater/Samson Bath House with a pit stop on the way for artisinal double-fried chicken with chili-garlic glaze and lavender strawberry donuts!

You'll have to do the talking so I don't bust out laughing between "artisinal" and "lavender strawberry"..
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2013, 02:14:47 pm »
*** BREAKING NEWS *** Philadelphia, one of 11 US municipalities, receives a perfect "100" score from Human Rights Campaign for their Municipal Equality Index, which ranks cities based on laws and policies affecting the local LGBT community.

Rankings were based  on 47  criteria divided into six broad categories: non-discrimination laws, relationship recognition,  employment practices, inclusiveness of city services, law enforcement and municipal leadership.

Overall, 137 cities were ranked, including all 50 state capitals and the 50 most populous cities in America, as well as the cities with the highest proportions of same-sex couples.

Out of the 137 municipalities, 11 received a perfect score of 100: Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Long Beach, Portland, OR, and Cambridge, MA.

Oddly neither Birmingham nor San Antonio fare quite so well. SAD!

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #199 on: May 13, 2013, 02:23:12 pm »
*** BREAKING NEWS *** Philadelphia, one of 11 US municipalities, receives a perfect "100" score from Human Rights Campaign for their Municipal Equality Index, which ranks cities based on laws and policies affecting the local LGBT community.

Rankings were based  on 47  criteria divided into six broad categories: non-discrimination laws, relationship recognition,  employment practices, inclusiveness of city services, law enforcement and municipal leadership.

Overall, 137 cities were ranked, including all 50 state capitals and the 50 most populous cities in America, as well as the cities with the highest proportions of same-sex couples.

Out of the 137 municipalities, 11 received a perfect score of 100: Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Long Beach, Portland, OR, and Cambridge, MA.

Oddly neither Birmingham nor San Antonio fare quite so well. SAD!

OH you lose for sure . Birmingham actually hosted the civil rights movement in 1959 .  :) :) ;) 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.