Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:43:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773217
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 581
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 516
Total: 520

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Author Topic: Risk Situation  (Read 7898 times)

Offline perezhard

• Standard
Risk Situation
« on: November 16, 2014, 03:53:26 pm »
5 weeks ago I had a situation of risk did oral sex on a promiscuous woman who do not know their status. I did oral sex before and after entering her, she was dry I remember that has been wet.
To coitus condom use but I was a little big a little loose, I remove it for a while to pee and I went back to put it. My question is if he could have gotten some vaginal discharge on the condom. I did a quick test wings five weeks giving negative.
They believe the test should be repeated? I have a bad headache, I feel that gives me around and a little dizzy. Please help.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
Re: Risk Situation
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 05:18:07 pm »
Oral sex is not a risk and the intercourse was protected so no risk either.  HIV is a very fragile virus that becomes damaged instantly when it leaves the host, rendering it unable to infect.  Your negative result at 5 weeks past this incident is expected as you never had a risk.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to HIV testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start.  As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine HIV tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than HIV.  Some of the other STDs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid HIV infection. It really is that simple!

Joe

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 05:54:50 pm »
Thank you. I must prove then? There symptoms during seroconversion? I have a bad headache that will not go away with me anything.
NO risk that the condom has not been set correctly?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 06:04:32 pm »
There is no need to test for this specific no risk situation .

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI.Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence .

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 11:08:14 pm »
Thank you sir. There was no problem for having removed the condom and wear it again but this time I stay loose. And I fear I may have penetrated into vaginal fluids. I have a big headache and I went red spots on the back.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 01:37:15 am »
Your headache and red spots have nothing to do with HIV, if they continue to be a worry then go and see your doctor.

As you have been told you did not have a risk for HIV.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 04:38:34 pm »
You already have a warning for trying to create a new account to avoid buying a subscription and now you post in the wrong forum to do the same . Please read the posting guidelines . Do not post outside the is thread again no matter how long its been or the subject matter . You can go to your profile and select show own post and it will take you here .

If you break the rules again you will be banned .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 09:47:06 pm »
I commented gentleman after practice risk just now 6 weeks. He gave me a sore throat, itchy neck, excessive fatigue, knee pain, headache. I am very afraid. Please help me take my risk situation condom for 5 minutes then return the same condom. Also practice oral sex. But these symptoms never before had felt

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 08:25:08 am »
If you had protected vaginal or anal sex and the condom is intact than it was not a risk . An intact condom means no risk . You should not reuse condoms but in this case if it did not fail then is was no risk .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 08:58:24 am »
You already have a warning for trying to create a new account to avoid buying a subscription and now you post in the wrong forum to do the same . Please read the posting guidelines . Do not post outside the is thread again no matter how long its been or the subject matter . You can go to your profile and select show own post and it will take you here .

If you break the rules again you will be banned .

Yesterday you posted yet again outside of this one thread . I'm losing my patience with you because you have refused to comply with many simple request, so after repeated warnings Im telling one more time before you earn a 28 day time out . Do not post outside the is thread again no matter how long its been or the subject matter . You can go to your profile and select show own post and it will take you here .

By all rights you should be banned because I know for a fact that you read this because the warning you got had this in the message, If you break the rules again you will be banned .

I have been more than fair with you so this is your final warning, do not test me again . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2014, 10:44:15 am »
I just want to give me knowledge of experienced people. I feel for these symptoms? I risk? please do not go I have whoyou

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2014, 11:01:03 am »
You did not have a risk for HIV ... you used a condom and it did not fail, so no risk .

Your symptoms are not specific to have so if you are sick go see a doctor because we cant help you with that .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2014, 11:04:03 am »
Perez, a mi me parece que su lengua primero es espanol. Si estoy corecto, creo que es mejor si estas escribiendo en Estoy Infecto?

Contestame aqui y podemos a transmitir este hilo alli y habla alli en el futuro.

Andy Velez

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2014, 01:32:07 pm »
Si senor andy es español. Por favor ayudeme. Necesito su experiencia.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 03:55:17 pm »
Perez, estas preocupando innecesario. No tenia un riesgo en su cuenta. Adelante con su vida sin dudas sobre el VIH. Punto.
Andy Velez

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 05:52:25 pm »
Gracias señor Andy, por que lo sintomas entonces? Dicen que son parecidos ala primoinfeccion. Necesito una prueba vih? Señor tengo esposa y temo pasarle algo

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 07:02:35 pm »
No hay nada en sus sintomas que es el VIH especifico. Y si puede creerlo o no, no tenia un riesgo por el VIH.

Su problema verdadero es su culpa, no el VIH. 
Andy Velez

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 08:41:10 pm »
Señor andy usted es una gran persona. Experto en estos temas. Entonces asegura usted que mis sintomas no son del vih? Le comento que aparte de una fatiga extrema tengo pulsadas en el estomago, dolor de garganta y de cabeza. Es lo que me preocupa. Llevo 6 semanas del riesgo. Tengo esposa y no la he tocado desde aquel momento me siento una persona horrenda. No hubo problemas por quitarme el condon por un rato? Utilice el mismo condon nunca eyacule. Jamas penetre sin condon señor. Ayuda!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2014, 08:09:11 am »
Perez, Vd. tiene que discurtir sus sintomas con su doctor. Absolutamente no son el VIH especifico. Y otra vez, Vd. no tenia un riesgo por el VIH.

No puedo hacer un diagnostico aqui. Para eso tiene que hablar con un doctor. Pero puedo decir con confianza que el VIH no es su problema.

Andy Velez

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2014, 10:48:11 am »
Es una gran persona Señor andy, solo le comento que tambien realice sexo oral. Tengo miedo por que estoy en la 6 semana y tengo un cansancio extremo y dolor de rodillas por las costillas. Y un poco de diarrea. Que me recomienda señor andy. Hay sintomas parecidos a otras enfermedades de trasmision sexual ? Le agradezco su tiempo.

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2014, 11:44:15 am »
Señor lo que me preocupa es el momento que me quite el condon y volvermelo a poner. Flujos vaginales pudieron entrar de esa manera. Usted es el expero señor. El pene no estaba muy erecto, pero jamas penetre sin condon. Introduje el pene flacido pero con el condon. Hay problemas por haberme quitado el condon, utilice el mismo condon.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2014, 11:54:23 am »
You did not have a risk for HIV ... you used a condom and it did not fail, so no risk .

Your symptoms are not specific to have so if you are sick go see a doctor because we cant help you with that .
Perez, Vd. tiene que discurtir sus sintomas con su doctor. Absolutamente no son el VIH especifico. Y otra vez, Vd. no tenia un riesgo por el VIH.

No puedo hacer un diagnostico aqui. Para eso tiene que hablar con un doctor. Pero puedo decir con confianza que el VIH no es su problema.

No tengo mas o algo nuevo a decir aqui. Y tambien no intendo a continuar una ronda interminable contigo sobre una situacion sin un riesgo verdadero solamente porque Vd. tiene una otra duda o detalle.

Hacelo la prueba si necessita recibir el resultado negativo solamente por su paz mental.

Ahora tengo que decir si continuas volviendo con mas dudas vas a ver su acceso al foro bloquado por 28 dias. Si creerme o no, el VIH no es su problema. Punto.
Andy Velez

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 09:34:36 am »
Es una gran persona señor. Acudí a un medico por mis molestias sin decirle mi riesgo. Me mando hacer un análisis de anti dengue salió positivo en anticuerpos anti dengue. Mi pregunta es los anticuerpos del dengue pueden ser los mismos de vih? Tengo miedo señor.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 10:25:23 am »
Miedos no son hechos. Por la ultima vez, el VIH no es su problema. Punto.

Si continuas regresando aqui sobre el mismo situacion vas a ver su acceso al foro interuptado por 28 dias. 
Andy Velez

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 04:40:14 pm »
Señor andy no hubo riesgo por quitarme el condon por un rato y volvermelo a poner? Utilice el mismo condon. Tengo mucho cansancio. En necesario probar? No me bloquee por favor

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2014, 05:41:49 pm »
No tengo mas o algo nuevo a decir aqui. Y tambien no intendo a continuar una ronda interminable contigo sobre una situacion sin un riesgo verdadero solamente porque Vd. tiene una otra duda o detalle.

Hacelo la prueba si necessita recibir el resultado negativo solamente por su paz mental.

Ahora tengo que decir si continuas volviendo con mas dudas vas a ver su acceso al foro bloquado por 28 dias. Si creerme o no, el VIH no es su problema. Punto.
Andy Velez

Offline perezhard

• Standard
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 07:19:16 pm »
Señor andy no intento molestarlo ni mucho menos quitarle su tiempo. Solo quiero que analice mi caso por favor me quite el condon por menos de 5 minutos tal vez 3. El miedo es volverme a poner el mismo condon para seguir penetrando el condon senor andy tenia flujo vaginal por fuera. Solo analice mi caso y dejo  en paz esta situacion. Le agradezco su valioso tiempo doctor.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 08:16:12 am »
Miedos no son hechos. Por la ultima vez, el VIH no es su problema. Punto.

Si continuas regresando aqui sobre el mismo situacion vas a ver su acceso al foro interuptado por 28 dias.

Ahora como en mi aviso previo Vd. estas bloquado aqui por 28 dias. Si puede creerlo o no, el VIH no es una problema por Vd. Si tiene sintomas son algo a discurtir con su doctor. Sus dudas no tiene un baso en la ciencia del VIH.
Andy Velez

Condiciones para los socios

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.