Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:55:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 353
Total: 354

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: True Blood-Season 3 ...Get a Bite Y'all !!! >:E~  (Read 71751 times)

Offline decayingsinner

Re: True Blood-Season 3 ...Get a Bite Y'all !!! >:E~
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2010, 10:11:06 pm »
Lorena was only contracted through 7 episodes, so they would have to contract her some more to show her again, she's done I think.

I didn't know that. I actually will be glad if she is done and gone. I like the new cast that is involved in this season. As long as they keep ERW, I will be a happy camper.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2010, 02:12:25 am »
mmm, i sure was enjoying all that hot man-on-man action going on in ep 8 ....
.... then it all turned to goo again. :D

honestly though the anal-retentive part of me is very disturbed by Sookie's house. After Mary Ann's bacchanalia, the exterior is still covered in mud and gunk, and now the interior is trashed from vampire-vs-werewolf fighting ::) Gran would not be happy at all.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2010, 02:11:56 pm »
LOL@Leatherman....I didn't even notice the house until after the fight with Sookie and Debbie. I was sad to see Talbot go, I liked him. Is Franklin dead? And why are they bring Rene back in ghost scenes? What can he do from the grave? I am glad Jesus and Lafayette are talking again. And Sookie and Bill got back together, their love scene was hot hot hot!!! Ride em Sookie!!!
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2010, 02:38:20 pm »
SPOILER ALERTS

Overall it was a great episode. So now they are implying that Lafayette also has some sort of "powers"? Hmmmm

I also noticed Sookie's house but it seemed to have been cleaned up real nice after Maryann, remember she had completely ruined the inside of the house too, not just the outside.

I wonder what's up with those meth cookers? That was so funny when Crystal was saying something about knowing how to cook and Jason thought she meant food, lol.

Sookie and Bill are dating in real life so that must help with the onscreen chemistry. By the way I'd turn straight for Anna Paquin.

That new waitress at Merlotte's seems like she has some sort of powers too.

Does anyone know what Eric used to kill Talbot? I think they made Talbot very annoying this episode so that his death would not be that big of a deal. I loved it when Eric stopped Talbot from throwing the crown.

Russell really needs to die.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2010, 05:40:17 pm »
LOL@Leatherman....I didn't even notice the house until after the fight with Sookie and Debbie.
I also noticed Sookie's house but it seemed to have been cleaned up real nice after Maryann,
probably because I did the housework during the previous year when I had a roommate, and the 10 yrs before that while my partner worked at his job (not working a job because of the disability lets me play suzy homemaker LOL) makes me a little (too) observant of these things - especially when the show made such a big deal of Sookie's Gran being a clean fiend. (a woman after my own heart LOL). Sookie and Tara did clean the interior of the house in one or two episodes but the exterior has remained mud-splattered for 15 episodes or more I bet.

so you'll know, it's not that I really need to get a life; but I got season 1 and 2 on DVD recently and spent 4 days watching through the entire series up to this point. Because the dirty house got on my nerves, I've noticed how long it has gone in disrepair. Every episode I pay attention to see if the house has been cleaned up yet or not; but what with Sookie being in Louisania and in the hospital, etc, I doubt the house will ever get totally cleaned up again. LOL

oes anyone know what Eric used to kill Talbot?
i re-watched that scene a couple times (all in the interest of getting the plot down, not looking at naked Eric... yeah, right LOL) and it was some scroll/parchment rolled up between two wooden rods, with decorative pointy (the better for staking someone in the middle of sex) ends.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Merlin

• As My WILL, So MOTE It Be !
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2010, 12:18:46 pm »
Yea, was a great episode with Eric in sex mode. Yum. Poor Talbot, gonna miss him. :P

Only thing that puzzled me was why the Wolf girl Debbie fought Sookie like 2 school girls in a mud wrestling match instead of just simply turning into a wolf to attack Sookie. Weird. ???

Love seeing Jessica kicking some wolf's ass finally. Hope she appears more. :-*

And it does appear that Sookie is turning much darker, especially so in the last sex scene with Bill. Dark fairy here she comes. LOL.  ;D

Again, Jason bored me. Crystal's acquaintances seems like they were some reptilian creatures or something. Interesting. Bringing the swamp thing into an already crowded story line. Hmm.. :-X

Lafayette could be a witch or sorcerer given his great affinity to the deities in his house.

Again, best to watch next week to see how everything unfolds. 6 days and counting.
I'll leave Hatred to those not strong enough to Love.

+++

Believe & The Power Of The Mind Transforms.
Make It Happen...

+++

I blame them for nothing.
I forgive them for everything.

---->> Mary J. Blige on dysfuctional parents

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2010, 03:24:50 pm »
I "like" the character Russell and hope he sticks around awhile.  I "liked" T-Bag in Prison Break.  Shows about evil should have juicy evil characters. Russell has some good menace to him when he's really pissed off.

I just started listening to the Sookie Stackhouse novels as audio books.  In the novel, Jason is a pretty negative character, at least to start off...
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Merlin

« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2010, 06:31:28 am »
I just started listening to the Sookie Stackhouse novels as audio books.  In the novel, Jason is a pretty negative character, at least to start off...

I read somewhere that since Sookie is a fairy, Jason has fairy blood too. That explains why both are pretty irresistible to their opposite sexes.  :)

And I agree, hope Russell sticks around. The excitement picks up when he's around. I wonder how Eric is gonna escape Russell now since Russell is now the oldest most powerful vampire around. Unless of the "authorities" like Nan Fangnigan and others can arrest Russell for killing the magistrate.

5 more days and counting.  ;)

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2010, 02:31:13 pm »
Well with Jason, I don't think it's always about the women being attracted to him but instead that he wants to bone anything with a pulse, excuse the pun. But even with fairy blood he still acts like an airhead. And will we ever find out what is going on with Chrystal? She definitely isn't human....

I am liking Afre Woodard as Lafayette's mother. She is a riot. I agree with someone else who said that he may be a witch or something. And with Jesus and his santeria background, well it's going to get interesting that's for sure.

As for Russell and the killing of the magistrate. I am thinking if Eric does not take him out personally that he is going to make sure the Authority finds out about it. And is Hadley a vampire now since Eric bit her? I am wondering what is the storyline with her? Yeah, I know she is Sookie's cousin who was in a drug rehab? Can someone please help me out here?

It was good to see Baby Jessica. And I like when she told Bill she was not leaving. I kinda look at them like a lil family. All they have is each other but Bill needs to school her some more. And something is up with that new waitress. I thought she looked kinda creepy. I also think Tommy is going to try to push up on Jessica sometime in the near future.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline mecch

« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2010, 03:04:39 pm »
Tommy and Jessica would be a nice couple.
I loved him in Prison Break, too. Juice ball.
The queen was feeding on Hadley for a long time, Hadley was her love and concubine. Its not clear if vampires can turn fairies into vampires.
Afre Woodard was a treat in Desperate Housewives and again here. Kind of a stereotype, repeating the black women who was a fake voodoo healer, or was she fake? Afre is insane, but also knows things? 
Got my shipment of Santeria Candles last week:
http://www.crusader-candle.com/candles/candles.html
Santeria Cocktail tomorrow.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2010, 10:54:47 am »
I keep seeing that old King Vampire Karl Lagerfeld in pics with his "muse" Baptiste Giabiconi. 
Reminds me so much of the Russell / Talbot couple. 

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=ouz&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=Baptiste%20Giabiconi%20karl%20lagerfeld&cts=1281883898670&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1193&bih=687

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2010, 11:08:14 am »
Oh my gosh y'all are all going in all these directions that to me the plot doesn't seem to be predicting at all.

Crystal is a shifter, the fact that her father knew Sam and Tommy were shifters pretty much cinches this to me.

The new waitress is basically a clone of Arlene, which is why she was getting along so well with her.

Hadley is not a vampire, if you remember Eric drank a lot of her blood to get the information then fed her some of his to heal her.  To turn her he would have had to drain her completely.

Dunno about sookie being able to be turned, but I think she can be since they talked about Bill taking her "light"

Russell will die at the end of this season, didn't you people watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer?  The big bad always dies at the end of the season.

I'm not sure why you guys think Alfre Woodard and Lafayette are "magical", the plot needs to have normal human beings in it to contrast the supernatural facets of the other characters.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2010, 10:06:20 pm »
Best quotes from Episode 9:

"Maybe...God Loves Fags?"

"What kind of sick fuck orders the veggie burger with bacon?"

"We will eat you, after we eat your children...and now for the weather!"

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2010, 12:54:28 pm »
Hellraiser

I lol'd at that last bit.

Hadley is not a vampire

Crystal is a shifter

but on the Lafeyette part, I'm stuck there. Lafayette died originally in the first book.  With his name only briefly mentioned once.  I do know that witches come into play in the book. 

They have plenty of humans though, look at all the townsfolk, Andy and Arlene. and the rest of them. 

They've changed most of this all up from the book though so much I'm lost on a lot of where it's going.  Some things that aren't mentioned for another couple books are being brought up now.  It's really starting to take a detour from the book's. But, I personally like that factor I was able to enjoy the books and now with the show although I know some spoilers in advance I still get plenty of surprises. 
April 2006 - Sero-Conversion
December 2009 - Diagnosed
Jan 2010- VL 3,800 CD4 152
Summer 2010 VL UD, CD4 over 200
September 2010 VL UD, CD4 324
March 2011 VL UD, CD4 477
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2010, 01:35:16 pm »
They've changed most of this all up from the book though so much I'm lost on a lot of where it's going.  Some things that aren't mentioned for another couple books are being brought up now.  It's really starting to take a detour from the book's. But, I personally like that factor I was able to enjoy the books and now with the show although I know some spoilers in advance I still get plenty of surprises. 
Over the last 5 days, not only did I work in the ASO's pantry for a few hrs, manned a health fair for 4 hrs, and spent nearly a full day at an amusement park (Carowinds); but I also read the first 8 books of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Although I love the books, for the first time in my life, I have to say that I think the video version of something is better than the written word. The way the series expanded the Tara, Lafayette, MaryAnne and Lorena chatacters was well worth it.  I perfer Jason being dumb rather than more of a cad like his novel-version was and, living in the South myself, I definitely enjoyed seeing the extra Fellowship of the Sun material protraying them to be the hypocritical, bigoted whack-a-doo's that they are.

However, I thought the series was sticking (fairly) close to the direction of the first few novels (was just waiting for the season cliff-hanger to be Eric's "un-forgettable" issue with the witches) - until King Russell ripped that anchorman's spine out! (however, if you transpose the King of Mississippi with the King of Arkansas, the series might be back on track for the conference at the Pyramid Hotel) Although, I guess, that bit with Hunter is a big stray away from novels too.

...and now for the weather!"
reading the books and not expecting this turn of events, I was aghast seeing Russell's actions. (Nan should have listened to Eric) However, that last line delivered just before the credits rolled had me busting out ;D and spewing coke all over the screen. ROFLMAO
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Merlin

« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2010, 02:13:25 pm »
Russell is da Bomb! Should get really exciting hereon with a 3000 year old King Vampire zipping around. I believe they dun always stick with the novels for the novelty factor. Just like the original Queer As Folk-UK version. It was one Season but the US version went up to 5 seasons and for good measure too.

Russell should get an Emmy just for that one last line. Brilliant ! ;D

PS: Looks like Franklin's really dead this time. Jason, finally you did right-you saved Tara ! Good for you. ;)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 02:32:11 pm by Merlin »

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2010, 09:51:29 pm »
Uh, ok, I guess I am off but am wondering how Hellraiser came to his conclusions....What makes you think Chrystal is a shifter? Just cause Tommy and Sam smelled her father? This may be true but couldn't they sniff them out if they were weres or something else? And how are you getting that Holly is a clone of Arlene? How is that possible? Because they have some things in common? And if she is Arlene's clone, who the hell cloned her?

Ok, Hadley may not be a vamp but I coulda swore I heard that "swoosh" like the vamps make when they make a hasty exit. Or did she inherit that from being nibbled on? And now she kidnaps her son because he can read minds too. Where does she think she can hide him? All a vamp gotta do is bite her to find out if they really want to know.

And I hate the fact that Bill knows finally what Sookie is but why we gotta wait til the last episode to find out? I think they are going to drag that out til then. And why can't Lafayette be magical? How is that so farfetched? I don't feel Alfre is just talking crazy, I think she is on to something.

Of course, I loved what Russell did. I think it is messed up that the Authority is not going to help Eric out but I am hoping he will kill Russell tho I will miss him. I was happy for a whole 5 minutes that Franklin was alive though I did not want him to kill Tara. Jason finally did something right.

RIP Franklin, I will mourn you and you will be missed!!!!
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2010, 10:54:09 pm »
Crystal being a shifter is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point.

1) she's hot to the touch and sniffs the air a la Sam/Tommy
2) Her father knew Sam and Tommy were shifters (most human beings don't know shifters exist)
3) Jason caught one of her relatives eating a raw animal carcass in the kitchen
4) Her cousin was left tied up and escaped.  The only thing left behind were his clothes and the rope.

She could be a werewolf but at this point in the storyline I would doubt it.

As for Holly being a clone that was more figurative than literal.  They are very similar and that's what I meant by a "clone"

Hadley is definitively not a vampire.  She met Sookie in the daytime at an aquarium.

As for Lafayette, he and Tara could be anything, but to keep the story balanced I'm guessing they need to have major characters who are human.

Offline mecch

« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2010, 02:26:35 am »
I think the writers are just giving some workaday voodoo vibes to Lafayette and his mom, not that they wouldn't still be human. 

Eric is nice eye candy but the character is less interesting than Russell, so although Eric probably must win, I'd rather see him go than Russell.  Russell just started a huge, global problem for vamps, so how can we have a satisfying resolution of this in the few episodes left, if Russell must die at the end of this season.

I didnt understand what was going on with Bill openly hunting again, and Sookie being kinda of cool about it. I thought that was a dream sequence, but it wasnt was it?

I don't think we have seen any vamps sticking to just Trueblood.  It was great to see that VIP vamp revealed as a hypocrite in her limo, sucking on her blood slave. So Republican family values!

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2010, 03:56:35 am »
I didnt understand what was going on with Bill openly hunting again, and Sookie being kinda of cool about it. I thought that was a dream sequence, but it wasnt was it?
do u mean the naked dead guy in Sookie's living room? That was one of the Weres that Bill and Jessica took care of while Sookie was fighting with Debbie Pelt, Alcide's ex.

Eric is nice eye candy but the character is less interesting than Russell, so although Eric probably must win, I'd rather see him go than Russell.
in the books, Russell isn't a big character at all. However, if the show follows along (somewhat) with the books (as it kinda has been doing), probably next season Eric will become a much more important character - with a big twist. ;)

Although, I guess, that bit with Hunter is a big stray away from novels too.
guess i spoke too soon Ravhyn. ;) it seems hunter does show up in "from dead to worse"
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Merlin

« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2010, 05:04:08 am »
This is one time I hope Russell fangs (hangs) around. Pam's fun but Russell is a real scream. Russell does have a soft spot for eroticism and fun, so Eric must "whip" out something really "BIG" to entice him.  :P ;) :D

And what's with Bill wanting to bite Claudine again before he got zapped. Hasn't he learnt to control himself from killing?  >:(

Eric and Alcide would burn up the screen if they both got into the shower together but too bad Eric can't stand the way Alcide would smell.  ;D

6 more days and counting.. :)

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2010, 08:49:07 am »
It was actually a little bit odd to see Pam be very vulnerable when Eric was talking to her about her making another vampire.

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2010, 11:23:28 am »
I like Pam in the books, but I like her even better in the show. they picked the perfect person to play her.

Leatherman. I think I need to go read the books again and freshen up on them. LOL.  I notice one big mistake I made, but if  I point out what the person is it will give away too much for those who haven't read the series.

In the books by now though, didn't Sookie already have her new friend? and then the cat..or am I thinking a book ahead here. 

I can't wait for Eric's twist though =) He's my favorite character in the series. 
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2010, 12:50:06 pm »
In the books by now though, didn't Sookie already have her new friend? and then the cat..or am I thinking a book ahead here.
so far the series is running close to the first three books. I see on some TB boards, that some people are really disturbed with the differences; but I just don't think all that much is so different yet (switch king of mississppi with king of arkansas, talbot as vamp instead of human, Lafayette dead, Tara not as close a friend, Hunter appearing much sooner and Hadley not a vamp and it's nearly the same). Right now the story is on track with the third book (well, except for Russell going on TV like that ::) ) heading towards the fourth.

Quinn could possibly show up near the end of next season, I would guess, as he's pretty much in the 4th and 5th books. (I shouldn't have to worry about the still-dirty outside of Sookie's house anymore then after the fire and the repairs LOL) And Bob the cat and Amelia would probably show up later on down the line.

I just started book 9 (with the "Reveal" just happening - not to be confused with the "Revelation" ;) ) and only have one more published book to read. Then I'll be stuck waiting around till each Sunday night ;) If you don't want to re-read the books, Ravhyn, check out the wiki-entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Southern_Vampire_Mysteries) to double-check what was happening when. ;)

:-E  (that's the common emoticon for vampire ;) )
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Merlin

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:10:03 pm by Merlin »

+++

Make It Happen...

+++

Offline mecch

« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2010, 02:12:11 pm »
Well as I already mentioned, if you really need a vampire fix, The Gates is OK.  The boys are cute, the ladies are bitchy. It's not a true True Blood fix but it quells the pang.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2010, 04:19:08 pm »
Well as I already mentioned, if you really need a vampire fix, The Gates is OK.  The boys are cute, the ladies are bitchy. It's not a true True Blood fix but it quells the pang.

Or you can watch torrents of the Twilight saga. Even a cynical byotch like me manages to enjoy the cutesy romance and the hot boys.

I need to watch this week's Blood however. Thank heavens for DVRs.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2010, 04:32:19 pm »
http://perezhilton.com/2010-08-17-true-blood-mega-hotness
guess who all is gonna be, all naked and bloody, on the upcoming "rolling stone" cover?
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2010, 04:34:57 pm »
Nice. But where's my Alcide?
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2010, 06:33:53 pm »
http://perezhilton.com/2010-08-17-true-blood-mega-hotness
guess who all is gonna be, all naked and bloody, on the upcoming "rolling stone" cover?

Ok, I clicked on that link and got NADA!!!!
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2010, 07:25:00 pm »
Ok, I clicked on that link and got NADA!!!!
hmmm. that is strange. ok. on the perez hilton website,
he's got a preview of the cover of the upcoming Rolling Stone magazine.

but since eye <3 U, here's the pix:
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2010, 07:36:31 pm »
hmmm. that is strange. ok. on the perez hilton website,
he's got a preview of the cover of the upcoming Rolling Stone magazine.

but since eye <3 U, here's the pix:

Faeries have a god awful menstrual cycle, why do you think the vamps love them so much

Offline mecch

« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2010, 07:50:11 pm »
Take away the Anna and her whore makeup (wtf?) and we're talking a hot pic.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2010, 09:29:54 pm »

I'll pretend I didn't read that.

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2010, 12:52:58 am »
If that picture just had Eric in it I would be happy.

I gotta say it...I just got too , and I don't why but I hate the Bill character with every bone in body. Whenever he comes on screen I wince.  I can't stand him, and I hated him in the books.

Eric on the other hand, just watching him is a damn orgasm and a half. 

Leatherman LOL I was trying not to give too much away and talk in code.  about the "other two" I will check out that link, it's been a while since I have read some of the books. 

Sunday needs to hurry up and get here and I need to figure out where the hell I sat my beer it ran away.
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2010, 01:42:52 am »
I can't stand him, and I hated him in the books.
i'm just a sentimental sap and want Sookie to end up with her first love :-* when all is said and done. When I finished off book 5 or 6, I asked my sis-n-law (who loaned me the books) if Bill and Sookie ended up staying together in the end, and she wouldn't tell me. Sigh! It's just as well, as I'm not one to "cheat" and check the last of a book to see the ending early. (damn that honorable Baptist upbringing ROFLMAO)

well, i've read through the were war, the witch war, the FotS battle, the vamp war and now the fae war. Onto the final book (#10 "Dead in the Family"). I sure hope Charlaine Harris is busy working on the next one. ;) On her site, she says she knows how the series will end; but she's still working on the series right now.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2010, 10:18:35 am »
I finally gave in and ordered the True Blood boxed set (books 1-8) plus book 9 from Amazon. Book ten isn't yet released as a paperback, so I'll wait for that one. Nine books for £23.49, not too bad! That's actually a savings of £24.50 if bought in a bookshop.

They should keep me busy and out of mischief for a couple days at least. ;D
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2010, 10:44:07 am »
If you like the Sookie Stackhouse books I would also recommend Laurell K Hamiltons two series.  The Anita Blake series, and the Merry Gentry series. There really good as well. 
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2010, 10:46:06 am »
I wanna read the sookie stackhouse novels but that's a lot of reading it's kind of daunting!

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2010, 11:47:06 am »
Sorry for getting off-topic but I love that pic of Ann circa 1976, with a longer version of the Cindy Brady 'do, what a cutie patootie.

My favorite scenes from the last episode were Tara daring Franklin to go ahead and kill her and the scene at Merlottes's between Hoyt and Jessica. The scenes could not have been more different from each other but both packed a powerful emotional punch and were brilliantly acted.  
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:50:13 am by Inchlingblue »

Offline Ravhyn

• Nerd Alert
« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2010, 11:51:52 am »
*Edited due to spoiler*
May 2011 VL UD, 338

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2010, 01:16:09 pm »
Thanks for the reading suggestions Ravhyn, I'll check them out when I'm done with True Blood. If the books are the page turners they're promising to be, I'll probably be through them all within a week.

Sorry for getting off-topic but I love that pic of Ann circa 1976, with a longer version of the Cindy Brady 'do, what a cutie patootie.

Actually, that was fourth grade, which was the 71/72 school year. I would have been nine or ten, depending on if it was taken before or after November. Thanks for the cutie patootie compliment. Too bad I got old, fat(ish) and urgly (and grew a big dick). ;D
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2010, 02:39:14 pm »
I got old, fat(ish) and urgly (and grew a big dick). ;D

How big are we talking?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline mecch

« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2010, 07:51:11 pm »

Ask you I shall receive!  Thanks, dlisted! 
http://www.dlisted.com/

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2010, 12:00:46 am »
Now why you got to be hating on my girl Sookie...Whore makeup? It seems to me just the eyeliner is a bit darker. I like both covers anyway, tho the one without Sookie made me chuckle...Gotta save these.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline mecch

« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:51 am »
I like sookie well enough. Just wanted my gay jollies with the two guys alone.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2010, 02:55:32 am »
I like sookie well enough. Just wanted my gay jollies with the two guys alone.

I guess I got twofer then....... ;D Now if I could find a gay man that would have me...j/k.....As I have always said, I wouldn't mind finding a bi-man if I knew where to look. But that's a story for another time.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2010, 02:57:29 am »
I guess I got twofer then....... ;D Now if I could find a gay man that would have me...j/k.....As I have always said, I wouldn't mind finding a bi-man if I knew where to look. But that's a story for another time.

I'd marry ya!...Our sex life would be nonexistent though.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2010, 03:35:40 pm »
I'd marry ya!...Our sex life would be nonexistent though.

Well, you look good, you can be my trophy hubby while I go scouting for my trophy piece.... ;D
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2010, 03:50:05 pm »
Well, you look good, you can be my trophy hubby while I go scouting for my trophy piece.... ;D

Hahaha :D  If you need a second opinion I could help with that too!

Anyway, 3 days and counting til Episode 10!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.