Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Diciembre 13, 2017, 05:26:25 pm

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 723661
  • Total de Temas: 58877
  • Online Today: 402
  • Online Ever: 1421
  • (Agosto 13, 2016, 05:18:44 am)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 5
Guests: 277
Total: 282

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: story idea  (Leído 644 veces)

Desconectado em

story idea
« en: Junio 18, 2017, 11:56:56 pm »
there are so many stories out there this is just another idea I was kicking around that I had thought might be worth while?

I have no idea where to send an idea without joining some other website that charges for daydreaming then changes the story and sells it my guess ?

Having a story that tells of an science fiction were instead of them killing them being killed or the type where ?

I do not know I will probably delete this as being stupid anyway? it probably as in other thought I have had have a micron of a nano of a pico chance that is  a millionth of a billionth of a trillionth chance? just HIV spreading other than through sex I guess ? still not zero just as close as you could get?  I was wrong they even have a thing called a yotta that is 1 septillionth 10 to the negative 24 ?

I could never answer an am I infected question cause I would just say maybe you should get tested ? then buy stock in HIV testing ? if i Had any money BUt the things they post come on if they post those things they have probably done other things that have more risk involved that they did do and do not want to admit to?? so get tested find out and stop the illness from spreading now that we  have the power to stop it don't you think we should ? I over stated  the obvious

The story I was kicking around was about alien DNA being in our own  genetic make up and showing up every once in awhile. these people being different do not do well most of the time but then again those who do do well might be gifted through their DNA that is a throwback to the original DNA given to us from the alien dna still in our bodies . Then later on in the story the true pure DNA aliens show up and instead of saving us  as in fifth element and unlike the man from mars that was kind of similar to a stranger in a strange land where the main character dies in the story they condemn us for our greed our unbridled aggression against our own kind and other creatures. our societies our thought process where we think if a little is good a lot would be great? and the lack of thought of what we do as a people to each other not giving thought to our actions ? then giving examples where an average person would think it was fine to take more than they need and waste what you do not need. they think of it as a high crime in the way the live ?

Cause if an alien being living in sterile clean environment where to come to earth they would be indignant mortified of thought of living like we do just touching this stuff we live in like we  do would disgust them. so why would they come here is only to either worn us or judge us then condemn us or justifiably punish us in some way for not thinking of what we do? cause as great as we think we are who does not think it could be done better. not by me cause I have given up trying and have gotten old with HIV well I still try to be more efficient and not to waste to much.   but by all of us HIV + or not just doing a little smidge better can make a huge collective difference? just saying ?

then after telling the story have them just leave us with a warning to at least go through the motions of trying to do better cause we came close to being destroyed this would be like the message of other movies but like the last indiana jones movie or the day the earth stood still. even tie in the large stone structures of  old that they helped build and the mysteries of life they helped guide ? tell of how some of them came to earth to build a society of there own and they settled in europe a group of hippies that just wanted peace love and whatever the were killed off that we now call neanderthals . even tie in religious stories, giving alien DNA in our selves might be from them?
that every once in while gives us great things ?

confusing thought but an idea I was kicking around but had no were to share it

thank you for letting me share my thought with you

it is after all off topic

« última modificación: Junio 19, 2017, 12:03:26 am por em »

Desconectado em

Re: story idea
« Respuesta #1 en: Junio 19, 2017, 12:57:20 am »
sorry i went to change a mistake and found  I could not edit

I used yotta when I should have used  yocto ?

A yotta would be used in my guess to measure large distances between galaxies instead of the inverse that would be yocto probably used to measure the small space between neutrons and protons in the nucleus of an atom and to give a size for sub subatomic matter like quarks and leptons. and things once considered to be without matter like photons maybe?  just saying incase anyone was curious and caught that mistake .

according to what i just googled? the term was first adopted in 1991 trivial information but the devil is in the details it pays to be precise concise  and correct ?  without mistakes even when writing late at night to share thoughts read by others to gain knowledge.

« última modificación: Junio 19, 2017, 01:06:42 am por em »

Desconectado OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
Re: story idea
« Respuesta #2 en: Junio 22, 2017, 03:43:39 pm »
Em,

I get where you are coming from.

I also write story bits here and there.  Several years ago I posted here on the Forums a recall from one of my "Sustiva Cinema" dreams with reference to an old Twilight Zone episode "Eye of the Beholder".  In my dream, people with HIV/AIDS were extremely beautiful physically but shunned by the general society who had macabre looks. 

Here is the referenced "reveal" in the Twilight Zone TV episode clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkzwLvVFRSE

Good luck with your story.

Best,

OT
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2017 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.