Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:07:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773288
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 651
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 615
Total: 616

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: You all are gonna love this  (Read 3522 times)

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
You all are gonna love this
« on: October 03, 2006, 07:16:41 am »
There is now speculation that the reason Republicans in Congress and a couple liberal Florida newspapers did not make Foleys emails public last year is because he was gay and neither group wanted to be called out for potentially linking a gay with pedophilia. I am just repeating what I heard last night and also from an editorial in the WSJ this morning.

Also this morning the Washington Times has called for the resignation of Speaker Hastert for not acting sooner on this. The Times is known for its conservative editorial page. That's the difference between Libs and Conservatives.

Offline Dachshund

Re: You all are gonna love this
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 07:22:28 am »
Republican serial killer Ted Bundy was hired by the Republican party.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 07:47:36 am »

THROW THEM ALL OUT
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

UPDATED: As of April, 2nd 2024,Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @593 /  CD4 % @ 18 %

Lymphocytes,total-3305 (within range)

cd4/cd8 ratio -0.31

cd8 %-57

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 08:26:47 am »
Gay is not the same as being a peadophile, just like being an alcoholic is not.
Using an oxymoron get it str8.
So now this is going to be the new republican spin that all gays want your boys. it is offensive .

So Jack do you buy this? If Foley is gay how come they haven't found him e mailing men?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NwmHgHQR1A
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline jack

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 10:54:39 am »
There you go again, attacking the messenger. I am just telling you what the WSJ and Florida papers are saying. Supposedly these emails last year were not lewd or sexual, but the two liberal Florida papers they were leaked to did not want to print them because they didn't want to catch flack for accusing a known homosexual of pedophilia. The WSJ and Washington times are surmising that the republicans involved last year also did not want to be branded homophobic and because the parents did not want it public did not come down harder on Foley.
I have also read today that the parents of the interns in question did not want any of this public last year.
What we know now is that emails last year were not sexual or lewd and a couple of papers refused to publish them. The IMs that supposedly came to the attention of republicans on Friday were of a sexual manner. If Republicans are lying about only find out on Friday of this they will be tossed by their own. We also know that Foley has resigned. Sure different than the democrat several years ago who was caught having sex with a page and stayed in office for another 12 years. His name was Gary Stubbs(?).

If this had happened to Dems they would blaming the interns and they would be asking how this information became public.  Who leaked the emails to Florida papers last year if Foley and interns didn't. And how do you save instant messages? Who leaked them? It  doesn't matter how it became public if it is true.

I am in no way linking gay with pedophilia, I am just repeating what the papers are saying.

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 11:14:16 am »
my first question was do you buy into this that this was a gay issue not a pedophile issue? So I don't consider it an attack. Secondly you always state (If) this problem or that thing was a democrats issue well we see what happend to Jim slut of NJ McGreavy.  Btw do you think that the Florida papers would publish this if it was a democrat.? Your world seems to be based on a lot of "ifs'
And as for the sexual nature of the emails you chose only one bunch of e mails instead of looking at all of them. And then there is your ignorance of the whole way emails work. Since the inception of the internet the law has been retrieving emails for their cases. This is not new,
So you say he is a known homo, how come there is no emails to men? Since you are more closely intouch with these papers I guess you will be writting them to set it str8- pun intended
Since your tone is one of another democratic conspiracy, I have to ask would you let him watch your sons, or grand sons?
Btw after the drink and homo excuses fail I be the is going to say he was buggered by a priest!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 11:27:50 am by alisenjafi »
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline jack

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 11:41:55 am »
I have no idea if the guy is gay. The two lib papers in florida say he is gay and the WSJ says he is gay. I have no idea why there are no emails to men.
I understand how emails and the internet works. I was involved in two start up internet businesses. I didn't choose any bunch of emails. The two florida papers in question received these emails, I didn't. The papers refused to publish them or investigate them because they were not of a sexual nature and the parents did not want any of it public.
You make absolutely no sense. I have said since the start I am happy this dude is gone and it doesn't matter how we found out.
IMs and email are entirely different. It was emails last year and IMs most recently. By the way one of the start ups I was involved in developed an instant messenger before either yahoo or aol, for a business application, too bad we were too freaking stupid to realize the possibilities.

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 11:59:50 am »

Jake,

There you go again. Spinning the story. You neglected to say that also in the Times (A conservative paper.) That the group of three persons that over see the pages, two republicans and one democrat, that the democrat was NOT told about Foleys behavior three years ago when it first came to light.

This is pure and simple a cover up. You and the republicans can point all the fingers you want to. But you can not blame this on the democrats. This congress has only been interested is maintaining power and raising money for their political war chest. They have paralyzed the house.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Carl Rowe hasn't purposely thrown Foley to the wolves just to take all the attention off of Woodward's book that exposes how badly Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld have handled the war on terror.

In the first email, Foley asked for a picture of a sixteen-year-old boy.  Hello. That screams Pedophile. And not gay.  Why isn't Foley in prison instead of rehab?

Is this is your party’s idea of FAMILY VALUES?

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 12:05:08 pm »
"I think people are using (pedophilia) for political purposes."
            --Sen. Rick Santorum,
                   Republican

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 04:18:20 pm »
Dasch I love you man!
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline ademas

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 11:28:56 am »
Well, of course the lib papers are protecting Foley.

He's a democrat, fer chrissakes!  Just ask Bill "The spin stops here" O'Reilly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn7qCzV5sNM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3jpRK1rqOE
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 12:20:02 pm by ademas »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.