Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate.
Abril 27, 2024, 07:28:06 am

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Usuarios
  • Total de Usuarios: 37654
  • Latest: Horse777
Stats
  • Total de Mensajes: 773295
  • Total de Temas: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (Junio 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Usuarios en Línea
Users: 0
Guests: 589
Total: 589

Bienvenido

Bienvenido a los Foros Comunitarios de POZ, un área de discusión contínua para personas con VIH/SIDA, sus amigos/familiares/personas que los cuidan, y otros a quienes les interese el tema del VIH/SIDA. Haz clic en los enlaces que siguen para visitar nuestros foros, o participa de la conversación al inscribirte en el sector izquierdo de esta página.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here(Members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí(Sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Advertencia sobre la privacidad: Ten en cuenta que estos foros están abiertos para todos y que se los puede encontrar haciendo búsquedas en Google u otros buscadores. Si eres VIH positivo y lo revelas en nuestros foros, es lo mismo que decírselo al mundo entero (o al menos al mundo entero en Internet). Si esto te preocupa, no uses un nombre de usuario o una imagen gráfica que pueda identificarte de alguna manera. No autorizamos borrar nada de los que escribas en los foros, por lo tanto piensa antes de hacerlo.

• La información que los moderadores y miembros comparten en estos foros, está diseñada para complementar, y no para reemplazar la relación entre un individuo y su médico de cabecera.

• Todos los miembros de estos foros, en consecuencia, no son considerados proveedores médicos con licencia. De lo contrario, los usuarios deben identificarse a sí mismos como tales.

• Los miembros de los foros siempre deben comportarse con respeto y honestidad. La publicación de guías, incluyendo políticas de suspensiones y prohibiciones han sido establecidas por los moderadores de estos foros. Haga clic aquí para las guías de publicación de “¿Estoy infectado?” Haga clic aquí para leer las guías de publicación relacionadas con todos los otros foros comunitarios de POZ.

• Solicitamos a todos los miembros de los foros que proporcionen referencias sobre la información relacionada con la salud/médica/científica que brinden, cuando no se trate de una experiencia personal que estén compartiendo. Por favor proporcionen enlaces con direcciones de Internet completas o citas completas de trabajos publicados que no estén disponibles en Internet. Además, todos los miembros de los foros deben publicar información que sea verdadera y correcta de acuerdo con su conocimiento.

• Los anuncios de productos – incluyendo enlaces, banderas, contenido editorial y estudios clínicos, estudios o participación en encuestas – está estrictamente prohibido por los miembros de los foros a menos que POZ haya asegurado el permiso.

¿Has terminado de leer esta parte? Puedes cerrar esta o cualquier otra ventana en esta página haciendo click en el símbolo de cada ventana.

Autor Tema: My brother Eric  (Leído 17547 veces)

Desconectado J. Bemisderfer/Hartman

My brother Eric
« en: Enero 18, 2009, 08:59:45 am »
Eric was a great brother to me, we shared the love of music and art.  I didn't know much about his life in New York City, he left us when he was so young.  My dad took him to the Pratt Institute of Art .  He started a new life.  Because of finances we couldn't see each other very often.  My mind is so overwhelmed thinking about Eric and how his life was cut short, he was quiet, he did not share alot of what he was going through.  my mom and I went to N.Y when we found out he was sick, he was in the hospital.  I'll never forget his tears, I'll never forget the hospital setting. I sat on his hospital bed and rubbed his leg and tried to make him feel better, but he was so broken, so sad, so empty.  He had so much ahead of him, and he was so loving and kind, I miss him so much.  It was a shock to mw when I got the call from my mom how he died, I can't to this day understand how someone could stab themselves in the chest multiple times and then wrap themselves in a sheet in there own bed.  How can that be a suicide? How? Never the less , the family had to bring him home to Buffalo, for a funeral.  I had alot of questions, no answers.  Utter sorrow fell upon my family and froze them in their tracks.  We were speachless, and lost about Eric and ourselves.  After Eric died I saw a piece of my soul missing, I went to find it.  I was led to my Lord and Savoir, Jesus Christ.  My life changed, because of my brother Eric's passing.  I heard from someone that Eric asked to read a Bible a couple weeks before he took his life.  Still, I just need to connect with anyone who knew him, to find out what really happened. If you are there and reading this and knew Eric Bemisderfer...Please contact me. Thanks, Jennifer

Desconectado msprissy69

Re: My brother Eric
« Respuesta #1 en: Febrero 15, 2010, 06:29:52 pm »
You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers. May the Lord continue to strengthen you during this difficult time.  God Bless.

Desconectado Steinway

« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 16, 2010, 01:59:13 pm »
Your poor brother,  He must have been so broken in heart.   I can't imagine how broken you must feel now.  If he were my brother I know I would want answers too, this was not suicide and anyone that tries to convince you of it must think you are crazy.  I wish I could offer some advice and I wish that I knew him to help give you a clue to what really happened.  It will be hard to put this behind you.  If Eric loved art, he loved life, he loved this world.  I know that he is in a wonderful place now, but that doesn't help knowing that he is gone from this world.  I send you my deepest sympathy and encourage you to tell Erics story, show his artwork, and live your life in a way that would make Eric happy.   
It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world. Remembering that first impressions are not always correct. You must always have faith in people, and most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.
~E. Woods

Desconectado studioc

« Respuesta #3 en: Febrero 22, 2015, 01:42:01 pm »
I knew your brother and I hope you get this message. I have photos and even a little bit of video. And I knew lots of his art world friends who may be able to recount stories for you.

I have also been active with a group called Visual Aids that works w art. The sales of which go to AIDS research.

Your brother was sweet and kind and very creative. A gentleman.

Please get back to me and I would be more than happy to share with you any documentation I have of Eric.

Peace

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.